Chiefs sign Damon Arnette [Edit: and now cut]

JGMcD2

51 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

How oblivious do you need to be as an organization to sign a guy who threatened a woman with a gun the same day one of your current players is arrested? When you consider they also drafted Tyreek Hill who almost murdered a pregnant woman, it makes the Chiefs a very easy team to root against.

Let’s not for get Frank Clark’s felony weapons charges still pending.  I thought Hills deal was child abuse, but you could be right.  Could be both.  

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Let’s not for get Frank Clark’s felony weapons charges still pending.  I thought Hills deal was child abuse, but you could be right.  Could be both.  

The child abuse was an additional incident in 2019 when Tyreek Hill was with the Chiefs and he broke his 3-year-old son's arm.

Edited by Allen2Diggs
  • Angry 1

3 hours ago, DasNootz said:

"I'll real deal kill you" while showing multiple guns.

On the surface this doesn't seem like he's threating to kill someone

On the video he says  "I swear to God I'll kill you. On everything I love I'll kill you. I'll real deal kill you"   while showing multiple guns.

Just curious, how much more explicit would he need to be? 

Like, would he need to say

"I pledge my life, my fortune, and my sacred honor, that at exactly 4:25pm on the afternoon of January 20th, 2022 A.D., I shall murder you in cold blood, in the Conservatory, with the revolver."   ??

Edited by Jon in Pasadena
  • Haha (+1) 5

7 hours ago, FLFan said:

There are literally no standards in this society anymore.  There is no reprehensible behavior that some will not excuse.

I’m okay for the most part with forgiving someone so long as they repent and turn away from their mistakes. Some things to me are kind of unforgivable though, even then I try hard to find compassion. The measure in which we judge others, we ourselves will be judged.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.