Titans changing policy to limit opposing fans

JÂy RÛßeÒ

https://apple.news/AQn4CqaEDSWWml2470Sz2ng

“We want Nissan Stadium to be two tone blue. And so by limiting this transfer window, it also limits the number of visiting team fans that we’ll have in the stadium. By limiting that transfer time would limit some of the resale and some of that transfer activity that would happen in advance.”

Under the new rules, tickets can’t be transferred to someone else until 24 hours before kickoff.

It must be embarrassing for the team when over half the stadium is cheering for the visiting team.  I guess they'd rather have empty seats than seats with the other team's fans in them.  We never miss a Nashville Bills game.  We live two hours away and Nashville is a fantastic city to visit.

• Like (+1) 6

wow what a cry baby loser rule...

Maybe you should get better fans?

24 hrs is not going to stop the Bills mafia from attending in mass.

To be honest the NFL itself should not be supporting this rule, limiting access because you can't get enough of your own fans to attend

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

How do you even police this? Are they just thinking that by limiting to 24 hrs you can't find transportation from.... wherever home is?

Is there gonna be an interview question that says are you a Titans fan? Even still is this honor system? For a Bills AFC championship... if I wanted to go. Yes I am "a titans fan".

41 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

It’s because Bills fans take over that stadium :lol:

And Cinci is only a 4 hr trip so they could literally take over seeing as they have been in a play off drought them selves it may be a good move for the Titans but they won't have to worry about me i'll be all nice & warm in my living room ...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.