1/16/22 - Around the NFL - NFL Super Wildcard Weekend 8:15 PM ET - Steelers @ the Chiefs

BuffaloBill

It’s the Bills fault that the Steelers got into the playoffs effectively giving the Chiefs a first round bye.  This team might have the worst offense I’ve ever seen in the playoffs.  Chargers should be beating up on the Chiefs right now.  

Edited by Weatherman

2 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Well, at least there was ONE good football game today....this one and the early one are not very entertaining.

That was predictable. Too many teams getting in, perhaps?

Just now, CorkScrewHill said:

Why do you call yourself BIGFOOTspaceman .. just looking at the history of your posts and it is clear you are a Gigantic Troll not a sasquatch. You really need a life if this is how you spend your time.  It is almost like you have a personal dispute with the Bills org / Josh Allen. Seriously .. try to look at a little of the bright side. We had 17 years to be down and sad .. do we really need to have your little rain cloud after we pole-axed the hated Patriots a mere 24 hrs ago.

Kelce will get some catches no doubt, but eat alive .. a little too early to slit our wrists.

BigfootSpaceman is an old nickname and a long story…it’s not Bills related so I can send you the story over private message. 

Im just looking at possible scenarios for next week. It’s just my opinion.  I have moved on but you guys keep bringing it back up….agree to disagree?

Sal Capaccio 

@SalSports

NFL VP of broadcast planning Mike North told @StillTalkinTV

Bills at Chiefs (if that happens) “AFC championship rematch….sounds like a great Sunday game on divisional weekend.” But nothing official.

I could be in the minority but i’ll welcome a return to KC.  We play very good football on the road.  And will have that chip from last year.  Chiefs fans think they will have the revenge factor from earlier this season.  But i do believe an AFC championship loss carry’s more revenge weight 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

You think on a neutral field it would be Buffalo -3? I’m not arguing just curious on your thoughts. 

Home field is only worth 1 or 1.5 points these days.  On a neutral field, I think it’s a push.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I hope not , just because I don’t want Collinsworth on the commentary. Earlier he said Mahomes was the only QB that would throw back across his body. Pretty sure Josh did that a few weeks ago in NE. He’s just an a$$

Yep unfortunately playing the Chiefs brings an almost certain Collinsworth Ballwash Bowl II into play

• Vomit 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Pretty wild that I’ve changed the channel now on two Wild Card Games today.  What a garbage day of football sandwiching the one good game. 

Yep. PIT and PHL were not good enough to be in the playoffs . Dumb move to expand . I guess even a bad football game gets ratings though. 

Just now, Arkady Renko said:

I think KC will be a little more of a favorite being home.  I expect -2.5 for KC to start.  

You could very well be right…I never said I was good at this.  😀

All three games today were trash. The cowboys game being close didn’t make it good. It was a clinic on two teams who didn’t seem to care. 

I suppose the bills game was boring for fans of other teams, which is awesome :) 

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

chiefs will put up points, but if our line keeps playing like they have Bills will also. could be epic game and it won't be the last time they meet in playoffs, get ready to watch it for the next several years.

Steelers D was holding up cause of D line. Inept O got D gassed then KC started rolling. We rotate DL we can hold up longer.

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Well, at least there was ONE good football game today....this one and the early one are not very entertaining.

I mean the middle one was close but that was a terrible game too. Two teams playing garbage football and non stop penalties.