1/15/22 WC PLAYOFFS Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

51 minutes ago, muppy said:

wow talk about AFTERGLOW people..in fact its not even "After" yet I'm still aglow..and reading the thread only increases it. We all feel it. Its leaves a person speechless and full of just straight up GRATITUDE if Im being truly honest not only for our football team but you all too.

Surprised at perfection on a football field? Of course this was Special...unprecedented! I want to read every post, soak in it, in This........Im not cool like a cucumber like #17 today because well Ima Fan and as someone else wrote We Deserve this time to reflect and CELEBRATE. and then refocus for the next game.

My buddy Tonto and brother Bill are dancing in heaven it is a LOCK...

Im calling this Victory Monday but it is so much more than that im not even gonna try to talk any more

By later today we will know our next game opponent.  Buckle Up 2bd I dont want a single one of you all to miss a single second of this.

One and done aww hell nawww

GO BILLS!~!~!

m

Well said!    Exactly how I feel.  

Still a bit in shock at how perfect that game went.   Simply amazing. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, TPS said:

This is an appropriate atonement for those who doubted Allen:

This Sherman guy is a hoot.  Check out this from the comments on his thread:

BUM CHILLUPS AKA SPENCER HALL

@edsbs

The Bills are throwing deep up thirty and tossing TDs to offensive linemen and meanwhile Bills fans are pelting you with dildos this is Stalingrad

• Haha (+1) 14

14 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Rex Ryan looked happier than Sean McDermott talking about the Bills shellacking of the Patriots 

There was a hilarious part where Teddy said it was hard to watch his former team get an epic beat down and you hear Rex in the background say:

”No, No - it wasn’t”. 

I was dying.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Anyone have the video of Thurman and Jim pumping up the crowd? I saw it last night on Twitter and haven't seen it since. Gave me serious chills 

BUMP I would love to see this also Bueller Bueller 🙂

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

This is a great watch they are now starting to realize their fate with Allen in the division.

And the one guy insists we are a bad team. Has a meltdown and gets called out be the rest of the cast. 

Lol

Michael Holley is a moron. Glad they all held his feet to the fire. Former Bill Matt Cassel was fuming over it. You could tell he thought he was a 🤡

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Golden*Wheels said:

Guys...Bills aren't even that good! (says this coping clown shoe)

How bad are the pats then lol we destroy them 75% of the time oh but apparently they’re supposed to be bad because they just did a full rebuild (they didn’t) and they found a qb who helps their offense move the ball a little bit more than cam newton did lol they’re pretty much the same team as last year talent wise they just beat up on an easy schedule.

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

7 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Any news on Mario Addison’s shoulder injury? Anyone able to see what happened?

I haven't heard anything, and didn't see any post game comments.

At the game, I saw him come out of the medical tent and remain on sideline with helmet.  That to me is encouraging, without reading into it too much, if serious would think he would've went to locker room immediately. 

Expect we will hear more tomorrow.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

I haven't heard anything, and didn't see any post game comments.

At the game, I saw him come out of the medical tent and remain on sideline with helmet.  That to me is encouraging, without reading into it too much, if serious would think he would've went to locker room immediately. 

Expect we will hear more tomorrow.

Thanks. That is some good info. Sometimes the Bangedup Bills guy will provide an in game diagnosis based off what he sees.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Seriously, Cassel is like you have no clue what you are talking about and never played the game. 

it really was the most absurd statement to make.  And just like a petulant child knowing what he just said was wrong, he doubled and tripled down.  

• Agree 5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.