1/15/22 WC PLAYOFFS Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

I watched Steve Smith JR SR XS almost cry for Belicheat last night on NFL Game Day Final.

No happy talk of how well the Bills played just how the Cheaters came so far and to just make the playoffs was a huge accomplishment ;)

Watching them get destroyed was sweet after watching them pile it on every time we played them for 20 years.

No punts or turn overs  in 2 consecutive games after not having it ever happen in his whole 47 year coaching career is real sweet.

Kind of like grinding your boot heel into his forehead  :)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Pats fans on Twitter saying how the pats d line was getting held every play 🙄. I know us bills fans have done the same thing at times, but they lost by 30 points. Holding calls wouldnt have helped 

There was 1 play Dawkins definitely got away with one. But it happens. That's why I rarely comment about officials. Only time I got really upset about officials was the Tampa game because of the inconsistency.

• Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Pats fans on Twitter saying how the pats d line was getting held every play 🙄. I know us bills fans have done the same thing at times, but they lost by 30 points. Holding calls wouldnt have helped 

They got away with that crap for 20 years

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JMF2006 said:

I watched Steve Smith JR SR XS almost cry for Belicheat last night on NFL Game Day Final.

No happy talk of how well the Bills played just how the Cheaters came so far and to just make the playoffs was a huge accomplishment ;)

Watching them get destroyed was sweet after watching them pile it on every time we played them for 20 years.

No punts or turn overs  in 2 consecutive games after not having it ever happen in his whole 47 year coaching career is real sweet.

Kind of like grinding your boot heel into his forehead  :)

So was MJD. There’s some hatred of the Bills on that network. Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin always throwing shade

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I was looking for this. I think the guy should've said was they weren't  consistent during the year.  What he actually says makes him look dumb.

Yeah and that would have been very true. Once he said just "not good" over and OVER and the other hosts got on him (rightly, in shock) he just dug in. What a dummy and it comes off as a real 'well it really means WE'RE bad, NOT that you're GOOD". Kid *****!

• Agree 1

Just now, Since1981 said:

There’s a group of tv personalities that kind of look down upon all things Buffalo. Glad our guys kicked behind. Will be nice to showcase all rest of this wildcard weekend+

I like ESPN coverage of the Bills. They keep it real. They’ve been telling Daboll to establish a running game to help Josh and the team out. Swagu, Orlovsky, Mina Kimes, Rex. All gives the Bills love

4 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

There's just something off about him and his delivery.  He always has this sour disposition.  Maybe it's his delivery, but he is top three of my least favorite analysts to listen to.  Even when he was giving his Stevie to Diggs, it was just off.  And oh by the way, Knox and Chase had bigger, more impactful receiving days yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1

Settling in for some enjoyable light reading of fantasy and fiction genres on PatsFans.com 

I mean, Josh Allen is good, but he's not *that* good

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suck it Cheater fans - hope your tears don't make your Cheatios too salty this AM

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Nitro said:

i want to hear from the conspiracy posters.  The ones said the NFL is rigged.  NE vs TB in the Super Bowl was a cinch.   All I hear is crickets.

Damn. Wish you would have asked earlier. I just banned those f***ers. 🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 9

34 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

Guys...Bills aren't even that good! (says this coping clown shoe)

Woah

I'm so confused by his take

I don't know how you watch that game last night and come away thinking that the bills are a bad football team

Wish someone would have asked him to list his good football teams because 2 out of the 14 best teams this season are bad football teams 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.