If Leading the Charge Would Imminently Result in Instant Death, Who Are Your Top 10 You'd Want to Lead the Charge on Saturday?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

My first choice would be all Bills fans utterly mind controlled by the New England Patriots organization and/or Bill Belichick.

I mean some of you folks are utterly obsessed with them! 

I don't think you'd all fit on the field for that charge, but that's still my No. 1 choice.

3 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Death?… it’s still just sports.  

Good point.    And since it's imminent death, it will likely post-pone the game, at least for the ambulances to get on and off the field.  That would be inconvenient, not mention freezing for 70,000 of us sitting in the cold waiting for the field to clear. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Logic said:

I suppose this thread is meant as some light-hearted humor, but...it seems a bit heavy handed and tasteless to me.

If it was "who do you want to always be given over-cooked steak" or "who do you want to always lose their TV remote" or "who do you want to step on a Lego every Tuesday" then I could get behind it. Talking about who we wish death upon, even in a joking fashion, seems...not great.

You keep this up and you’re gonna end up on the list

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.