I’m a Star and you’re a JET. ANGRY RUNS week 18

Loved that segment this morning!!  Hopefully Josh and Diggsy will have some fun with their photo with the septre - ala Najee Harris' snowman pic....

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

When I saw the Diggs play, I knew that one was going to win, but kinda cool that he threw in Josh's Angry Throw...

I changed with Kay Adams and you're on TBD!

Kay Adams can change with me ANYtime!  👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Sadly -and I’m sure it’s related, Kyle was threatened with death by at least one Bills fan for -of all damn things- not giving Singletary a Sceptor a few weeks ago. He’s mentioned it a couple times on GMFB and on his weekly spot on WGR with Tasker & Chris. They all referred to it today. Kyle makes light of it ‘I guess there really is a Bills mafia’ but it’s disgusting that it’s likely true. 😡

• Agree 6

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Sadly -and I’m sure it’s related, Kyle was threatened with death by at least one Bills fan for -of all damn things- not giving Singletary a Septor a few weeks ago. He’s mentioned it a couple times on GMFB and on his weekly spot on WGR with Tasker & Chris. They all referred to it today. Kyle makes light of it ‘I guess there really is a Bills mafia’ but it’s disgusting that it’s likely true. 😡

People let the anonymity of the internet inspire them to say stupid *****.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Sadly -and I’m sure it’s related, Kyle was threatened with death by at least one Bills fan for -of all damn things- not giving Singletary a Sceptor a few weeks ago. He’s mentioned it a couple times on GMFB and on his weekly spot on WGR with Tasker & Chris. They all referred to it today. Kyle makes light of it ‘I guess there really is a Bills mafia’ but it’s disgusting that it’s likely true. 😡

Kyle was joking

3 hours ago, wjag said:

Better be two scepters delivered, not one.

I'm sure the beasties Josh and Stefon are happy to share one, the second should be a make-up scepter for Devin getting snubbed after trucking a fool while carrying another fool while tiptoeing the sideline to a first down.

I honestly think he engineered a way to at least get one to the Bills after stiffing our boys all year.  He almost admitted as much talking about Bills fans being pissed at Devin never winning it.  Moss got snubbed too on the technicality of injuring the guy he trucked.

52 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Check @SlimShady'sSpaceForce's emails!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.