Bills Play Saturday Night at 8:15pm on CBS

Nextmanup

5 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

Tirico works for NBC so I don't see how he would call the game.

Yes , the discussion was who would get the Chiefs game as I thought it would be Nantz / Romo but it was pointed out to me that they were assigned Dallas game. Also that the AFC Sunday contest was being carried by NBC. Bills game looks to be Eagle/ Davis right now. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Fallser said:

Know a good sports bar in Disney? I’ll be in Hollywood studios that day!

There used to be an ESPN Zone bar/restaurant in the Boardwalk resort area which is walkable from Hollywood Studios.

Not sure if it is still open though as I know they did close a bunch of those down a while back.

On my birthday last June, my son went 5-5 with a long home run, a double, and 5 RBI in his last regular-season HS game.  Might have been my best birthday ever. 

Saturday is my son’s birthday so I’m counting on the Bills to return the favor for him. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BTB said:

Yeah, but is this the “final” forecast? 😂

The weather for the Jets game bounced around within a few hours of being accurate for the 10 days prior.  I now live out of state & the saying here goes; “If you don’t like the weather, stick around for 30 minutes.” 👍

10 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Based on the temperature I think we will see a lot of Allen running the ball.

I think Allen will be running the ball a lot regardless of weather.   Now that it’s the Playoffs, he’s going to likely be unleashed.  

They clearly told him to not run yesterday, but when he did, it wasn’t a coincidence that we scored.  

Im on record saying we need to get him a legitimate run game this off-season so he’s not the primary running focus in the regular season, but come Playoffs, all bets are off.  Let Josh Allen be Josh Allen. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I think Allen will be running the ball a lot regardless of weather.   Now that it’s the Playoffs, he’s going to likely be unleashed.  

They clearly told him to not run yesterday, but when he did, it wasn’t a coincidence that we scored.  

Im on record saying we need to get him a legitimate run game this off-season so he’s not the primary running focus in the regular season, but come Playoffs, all bets are off.  Let Josh Allen be Josh Allen. 

Over the past few weeks the Bills have gotten a better running game from Singletary. 

3 hours ago, FLFan said:

Wow.  The dog game of the week on Sunday night.  NBC got screwed.

Don't be so sure.  Look at what the Pittsburgh front 7 did to US!

Would be AWESOME to see them somehow knock KC out of the playoffs for us! 

It will be a fun watch at least until KC goes 3 scores up on them. LOL

I'll be pulling for Pittsburgh like never before.  And I hate that franchise.

15 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yes , the discussion was who would get the Chiefs game as I thought it would be Nantz / Romo but it was pointed out to me that they were assigned Dallas game. Also that the AFC Sunday contest was being carried by NBC. Bills game looks to be Eagle/ Davis right now. 

Got it. Forgot about the network shift.

20 hours ago, Fallser said:

Know a good sports bar in Disney? I’ll be in Hollywood studios that day!

The ESPN club that was on the Boardwalk never reopened after COVID. We’ll be at Magic Kingdom that day, but we’re staying at Wilderness Lodge, so I’ll have to either find a bar there at the hotel, or I know there is a Bills Backers bar just off Disney property.

Edited by CLTbills

17 hours ago, CLTbills said:

The ESPN club that was on the Boardwalk never reopened after COVID. We’ll be at Magic Kingdom that day, but we’re staying at Wilderness Lodge, so I’ll have to either find a bar there at the hotel, or I know there is a Bills Backers bar just off Disney property.

Crazy that it hasn't opened...woulda been perfect since we're staying at Beach Club...annoying...fam isn't going to tolerate the game on in the room, so I'll have to figure something out...Downtown Disney?

Today's article by Alen Pergament gives a good explanation of how and why the playoff game schedule was made up the way it was and why the Bills playing the Monday night game wasn't going to happen once they became the #3 seed.  Also hints that if the AFC all goes chalk, likely the game the following week against KC would be on Sunday.  My guess is next year they will flip it and the AFC 4-5 game will be on Monday and the other two AFC games on Sunday.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/alan-pergament-why-bills-patriots-playoff-game-is-scheduled-for-saturday-night/article_762ecd66-73e3-11ec-be00-6b113db710b0.html

On 1/12/2022 at 8:50 PM, CodeMonkey said:

I don't get it, not even a little.  To me its entertainment and a distraction.  A hobby if you will.  If in general in makes you happy, rock on :)

Right.  In other words, you are, at best, a casual fan.

That's cool!  So is my 85 year old mother!

She'll watch the game and hope we win, and understand little of what happens technically in the game.

If we lose, well, no big deal, and back to her normal life she goes not thinking about football for 5 minutes before next September!

Lots of "Bills fans" are like you!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.