Bob Saget passed away at 65

PastaJoe

That's really sad news.

To be honest, I couldn't stand his sense of humor, back in the day, when he did America's Funniest Home videos and that other show, which I forget the name of.

It's been in recent years, where I became a fan of his, through his and other peoples podcasts.

He came across as an incredibly caring man.

God bless and RIP.

On 1/10/2022 at 5:57 PM, Process said:

You are a moron

It’s true shorty

8 hours ago, Greg S said:

They said on the news this morning that it was a heart attack. 

From something else

10 hours ago, Wacka said:

Reports he might of had scleroderma, which did kill his sister. That can take you at an early age. I know someone who died from it at 42.  She left two preteen kids.

What is your source wivb?

Bob Saget, the American actor and stand-up comedian who was best known for his role as beloved single dad Danny Tanner in the sitcom ‘Full House’, was found dead from ‘unknown causes’ in a room at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Orlando on Sunday, just a month after getting his COVID booster shot.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Helpmenow said:

Bob Saget, the American actor and stand-up comedian who was best known for his role as beloved single dad Danny Tanner in the sitcom ‘Full House’, was found dead from ‘unknown causes’ in a room at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Orlando on Sunday, just a month after getting his COVID booster shot.

In one post, you claim it was a heart attack "from something else" then in another your article says "from unknown sources." So which is it? What evidence do you have?

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, IslandBillsFan said:

Curious what happened after the updated COD.  I guess he just banged his head and decided to sleep it off.  These head injuries are crazy.  

In terms of...?  Yeah, just sounds like banged his head, unknowingly broke an artery and didn't know better/think much of it and went to sleep.  

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Like Natashia Richardson... Bumping her head skiing.  Walking dead! So sad.

RIP Bob... He'd appreciate the humor!

Sounds like Bob died from the same thing as Natasha did. 

Epidural hematoma is when bleeding occurs between the tough outer membrane covering the brain (dura mater) and the skull.[4] Often there is loss of consciousness following a head injury, a brief regaining of consciousness, and then loss of consciousness again.[2] Other symptoms may include headache, confusion, vomiting, and an inability to move parts of the body.[1] Complications may include seizures.[1]

• Agree 1

Looks like this is about to become a little more interesting.  Saget family trying to block records re: his death.  Some saying things aren't quite adding up due to the extent of the injuries.  It's so sad that people can't actually RIP anymore.

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/15/1081018419/bob-saget-family-lawsuit-records

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.