Around the League week 18

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Why?

I'm hoping for the same because I just think Pittsburgh is a miserable team to watch. At least with Vegas there's some fun in watching a new team in the postseason, Waller, and Renfrow. Pittsburgh is just a bad and boring team.

4 minutes ago, Vertig0 said:

Can you just imagine if they played kneel downs for the tie. Man, what a sight. 

"Wanna just kneel it out, get our guys healthy, and get on to the playoffs next week?" 

"Sure do."

There's no way that will happen, but if the game gets late in OT I wouldn't be surprised at all if they get conservative and hope for a tie.

I'm sure Vegas would much rather play Cinci than Kansas City though.

I'd rather play the Chargers, but not because the Pats are "scary" or anything.

Considering how the weather has been at home, the Pats would have less trouble with it than an indoor team like LA. 

Also, being forced to travel across country to play in that weather would HOPEFULLY slow them down more than our own offense. 

• Agree 4

19 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Without question, I'd rather the Bills play the Patriots.  Always go with the lesser evil at QB, particularly when that QB has Austin Ekeler, Keenan Allen, Mike Williams and other very good role players.

I wish I had a crystal ball because I’d agree with you in good weather. In bad weather, give me the Chargers all day. 

27 minutes ago, Vertig0 said:

Can you just imagine if they played kneel downs for the tie. Man, what a sight. 

"Wanna just kneel it out, get our guys healthy, and get on to the playoffs next week?" 

"Sure do."

Do you think the league called the teams and suggested that the teams better not have any shannigans? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.