Bills Playoff Opponent Odds

cv05

29 minutes ago, billsherd said:

For bills to play Raiders in the wild card what needs to happen? Assuming bills win and Raiders win their game, will that be enough?

there are several scenarios. The one I think is possible is: Browns beat bengals, and raiders beat chargers— that would Make us the 3 and the raiders the 6. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

there are several scenarios. The one I think is possible is: Browns beat bengals, and raiders beat chargers— that would Make us the 3 and the raiders the 6. 

It would depend on the Patriots vs Dolphins game as well. If they beat the Dolphins then they would be the 6th

So if we beat the Jets

Browns beat the Bengals

Patriots Beat the Dolphins 

Raiders beat the Chargers 

We would be the 3 and the Patriots would be the 6th

If the Dolphins beat the Patriots then the Raiders would be the 6th. The Raiders matchup is the one I want

We could also get the Raiders even if we're the 4th seed

If we beat the Jets

Bengals beat the Browns

Dolphins beat the Patriots 

Then we would be the 4 and the Raiders would be the 5

Edited by Buffalo03

22 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Bengals could rest some starters as it's not must win for them. Burrows was dinged up too maybe they play it safe.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

It would depend on the Patriots vs Dolphins game as well. If they beat the Dolphins then they would be the 6th

So if we beat the Jets

Browns beat the Bengals

Patriots Beat the Dolphins 

We would be the 3 and the Patriots would be the 6th

Wouldn’t the Patriots be 5th? 

2 hours ago, billsherd said:

Bengals could rest some starters as it's not must win for them. Burrows was dinged up too maybe they play it safe.

Mayfield probably won’t play either. As of late that is probably a good thing with how poorly he has played. I’m too lazy to bother to look up who the backup QBs are for both those teams

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

It honestly doesn’t matter to me I’m not positive that we want to be playing a team at home right now anyway

I’m there with you. This team is much more calm and focused on the road. Our most complete games in the McD era have been on the road. Then there’s the weather issue.

The only game I would prefer at home is the Titans and that’s not happening.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 1

I hope it’s the Pats and we commandingly win.  If we don’t have ridiculous winds, we’ll be fine as we are the better team.  Mac can’t compete with JA17.  Besides, how much fun would the pundits have with te,ling us the whole chess vs. checkers crap with BB, and then we beat them by 20+.  That would be a great start to the playoffs.  I think Sal is right on WGR.  We are more likely to beat the Pats, face the Titans in TN, and we can win there, and end up in the same spot at KC.  

We have the monkey off our back already beating them before, so we just have to play our best game to beat them again.  It’s what winners do.  That will be more of our SB than anything.  I’m not afraid of any NFC team.  We took the SB champs to overtime, and a couple of crap penalty/non penalties and we win that game.

8 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I hope it’s the Pats and we commandingly win.  If we don’t have ridiculous winds, we’ll be fine as we are the better team.  Mac can’t compete with JA17.  Besides, how much fun would the pundits have with te,ling us the whole chess vs. checkers crap with BB, and then we beat them by 20+.  That would be a great start to the playoffs.  I think Sal is right on WGR.  We are more likely to beat the Pats, face the Titans in TN, and we can win there, and end up in the same spot at KC.  

We have the monkey off our back already beating them before, so we just have to play our best game to beat them again.  It’s what winners do.  That will be more of our SB than anything.  I’m not afraid of any NFC team.  We took the SB champs to overtime, and a couple of crap penalty/non penalties and we win that game.

I’d rather see NE beat KC, then NE go to Titans and win, if that’s possible. Lol.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.