1/2/2022 Week 17 Gameday Bills vs Falcons Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Thank you and all who wished well (I'm not sure how to quote multiple posts). It seems like she is going to be OK.

Having a sick child is the worst feeling for a parent. Glad she is going to be ok. Hope the Bills blow them out so you don’t have any further stress today!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

this game is starting to scare me a bit,  hope the weather and home field offsets my worries about Atlanta trying to play spoiler and this atrocious ref crew.    big favorites against the Jags with this ref crew,  and we all know what happened.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

this game is starting to scare me a bit,  hope the weather and home field offsets my worries about Atlanta trying to play spoiler and this atrocious ref crew.    big favorites against the Jags with this ref crew,  and we all know what happened.

Yeah, this feels like a good game to watch at the Gym.

Bummed not going to the game.  Flu are something  (negative Covid test).

Game concerns me for sure based on our previous losses.  If we play as we did lat week, we will dice them up.  

Falcons defense not so good.  Not sure how they are 7-8.  They’ve scored what we’ve given up on D and given up what we’ve scored.  Bills PF 427 PA 264.  Falcons PF 278 PA 400.  

On paper a win for sure.

Go Bills!!

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, 716er said:

Is our turf heated?

No as artificial surface.   Am only aware of this being done on natural grass fields.  Maybe the new stadium will be heated as early indications are that it will have natural turf.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Bummed not going to the game.  Flu are something  (negative Covid test).

Game concerns me for sure based on our previous losses.  If we play as we did lat week, we will dice them up.  

Falcons defense not so good.  Not sure how they are 7-8.  They’ve scored what we’ve given up on D and given up what we’ve scored.  Bills PF 427 PA 264.  Falcons PF 278 PA 400.  

On paper a win for sure.

Go Bills!!

Falcons are among the worst teams in the NFL by metrics. They win close games against bad/mediocre teams but get blown out in losses to good teams.

This should be a blowout.

I feel pretty confident about this game barring a snow storm in OP. Falcons are not good at rushing the passer, Josh should have plenty of time to sit back and make plays.

I think the Fans and a hyped up D will get to Ryan.

We did  a great job on Henry last week taking him out of the game so I think we focus on Pitts. 

Hopefully we get off to a fast start put some points on the board and roll. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

3 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Up early taking my 5-yo daughter to the ER because she woke up unable to breathe. Waiting now. Go Bills

Edit: After some breathing treatment we are back home monitoring her. They are not sure why her breathing closed up but think she will be OK.

Oh man, so sorry bro. That must’ve been so scary.

Glad she’s doing better.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, stosh64 said:

We had a bunch of BS penalties that game and I remember the Jags being blatantly Offside and it not being called.

Any chance they call a better game?   probably not, so leave no doubt Bills, CRUSH them!

Ugh— not this clown again.  They missed like 5 false starts and kept calling penalties on the wrong team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Ugh— not this clown again.  They missed like 5 false starts and kept calling penalties on the wrong team.

Where do the Refs have their experience? The relatively new ones.. do they come from the college ranks? 

You would think if they are being evaluated after every game someone would clearly point out all the mistakes they made..