Black Monday(UPDATED: Fangio OUT; Zim & Spielman OUT; Nagy & Pace OUT; Flores OUT; Judge OUT; Culley OUT)

GunnerBill

8 hours ago, Logic said:

Absolutely. 

For them to have as many wins as they do, with that roster....speaks pretty damn well to Culley's ability as a head coach.

They're gonna fire him because....WHY, exactly?

Culley should stay. Team played hard along with some great wins. Beat the number one seeded Titans and close lost second time. Get him another year, along a QB and other talent on team.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/2/2022 at 10:37 AM, GunnerBill said:

one would presume Rick Spielman who has consistently stocked this roster with talent is safe. 

WOW. Shocked he is gone. If he wants another GM job he should get one. 

So total re-set in Minnesota. That is the best job on the market. 

• GunnerBill changed the title to Black Monday is coming....(UPDATED: Fangio OUT; Zim & Spielman OUT)
19 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Plus he cut a bunch of team captains before this season to prove a point.  Flores may get canned.

Tough to fire a coach that went 8-1 in his last nine games of the season.  Such a turnaround from their 1-7 start.  They have to give him another season to see if he can keep that momentum going. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• GunnerBill changed the title to Black Monday(UPDATED: Fangio OUT; Zim & Spielman OUT; Nagy OUT)
  • GunnerBill changed the title to Black Monday(UPDATED: Fangio OUT; Zim & Spielman OUT; Nagy & Pace OUT)

The most deserved firing of them all...... Ryan Pace is OUT as GM in Chicago. He did a dreadful job. 

Miami have fired the wrong guy. I'd have kept Flores and fired Grier. 

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

This was a bad decision Imo. Flores is a good coach. 

Stunned that they fire the coach and keep the GM. The problem in Miami is talent evaluation. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Agree 5

• GunnerBill changed the title to Black Monday(UPDATED: Fangio OUT; Zim & Spielman OUT; Nagy & Pace OUT; Flores OUT)
5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Stunned that they fire the coach and keep the GM. The problem in Miami is talent evaluation. 

watch them trade picks for Watson and sign Harbaugh

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The most deserved firing of them all...... Ryan Pace is OUT as GM in Chicago. He did a dreadful job. 

The Dolphins draft poorly.   That is on the GM.   Three years and no playoffs will get a head coach fired. 

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

My only guess was maybe Flores promised to make the playoffs this season no matter what and they didn't?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.