Quarterback Comparison - Guess Who?

JGMcD2

17 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Does anyone care to guess who QB1 and QB2 are?

549EE1ED-0E87-48A7-9CD8-41D4601DD2EE.thumb.jpeg.a4f715b8e4bcb44d64dbfb885984bdef.jpeg

This will be a fun exercise. 

***EDIT: These are per game stats. 

I think QB 1 is Tua and QB 2 is Mac? 

edit: just saw your answer and that makes more sense. I figured Mac would have fewer sacks per game. 

Edited by Miyagi-Do Karate

1 hour ago, Playoffs? said:

How does one score 1.2 touchdowns?

They're per-game stats.  QB played 15 games and threw 18 TDs, that's 1,2 TD per game.  I woulda thought, pretty common

1 hour ago, 727Bills said:

Jones and Mills 

Imma go with this.   But it seems to be giving Mills 11 games, and he actually only played about half the snaps in 2 of them.

54 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i said this earlier this week— but I view Tua as a better version of Mac Jones. If you swapped those two guys right now, Tua would be playing a lot better/producing much more and Mac would be floundering much more. 

That could be a point.

I think it’s Mills and Jones tell ya what Davis Mills is really playing well with essentially a glorified expansion team.

This might be a case like when Dak Prescott wound up being the best QB in his draft class despite going in the 4th round 

Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, Jones…none of these guys are honestly playing as well as Davis Mills is 

9 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

Top guy is Mac Jones… bottom guy is Davis Mills. 

Honestly not that shocked. I know the Bills made him look like a pumpkin (they pretty much did Jones too) but Mills has been pretty solid. He has thrown 9 picks on the year, 4 of them against Buffalo. The way I feel about the upcoming QB class if I was Houston I'd build around Mills. He probably isn't a franchise level guy, but not sure that guy is there in the draft this year either. Deal Watson for some future picks, give yourselves the chance to move up next year and use your picks this year on upgrading around Mills. Give him a shot in 2022. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They're per-game stats.  QB played 15 games and threw 18 TDs, that's 1,2 TD per game.  I woulda thought, pretty common

Nope, sorry. Think you have it wrong. The 1.2 TD’s means an adult toy was thrown into the end zone. This was answered above. But per game stats might’ve made sense too. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.