Including All the 90s Super Bowl Players, Allen is My Favorite of all Time

BuffaloBaumer

Let me first say that i went to all the games during the 90s and have huge respect for all. Bruce Smith was always my favorite and I can honestly say that Allen has gone straight to the top. He embodies everything this city has ever wanted and I have no doubt that when he reaches a Super Bowl, it will be all business. There will be no partying, bickering, etc...he is an absolute warrior and has the personality that every fan craves. What a game today, just so fired up for those guys in the locker room!!!!!! Off to Mexico!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Let me first say that i went to all the games during the 90s and have huge respect for all. Bruce Smith was always my favorite and I can honestly say that Allen has gone straight to the top. He embodies everything this city has ever wanted and I have no doubt that when he reaches a Super Bowl, it will be all business. There will be no partying, bickering, etc...he is an absolute warrior and has the personality that every fan craves. What a game today, just so fired up for those guys in the locker room!!!!!! Off to Mexico!!!!!!

Agree on all counts.  Bruce was unreal at the 3rd down sack that changed and closed out games.   And Allen is a monster in a different way.  I agree 100%.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

That little subtle goodbye wave to the Pats fans after celebrating the last TD to Knox as he was walking off the field was hilarious!

Dang it. I missed that.

I need a video of that.

Bruce was my favorite as a kid.  The most dominate player I remember the Bills having.  But, I cant even count the amount of times I say during the game "what a beast"  or "thank God for our QB."

Will probably go down as the best QB the Bills have ever had.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.