GDT: Browns @ Packers, Christmas Day, 4:30 PM Eastern

RiotAct

3 minutes ago, Success said:

We lost to the Bucs on a bad no call.

At least our season didn't end on a bad no call.

I really feel for Cleveland & the fans there. That's brutal.

There's always tomorrow. 

I shudder to think how the refs plan on screwing us tomorrow.

Not trying to be pessimistic, but you know in your heart it's coming.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

That was clearly a hold. Lol he pulled the receiver away from the ball so he had access to it 😆

Agreed, but the WR also pushed off and extended his arm fully.

I like the no call there as it easily could have been OPI before the defensive hold.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

If they would not of not converted a FG only ties.

I understand. If I were a coach, any time the defense looks as gassed and discombobulated as GB on that drive, I would go for two. Wish McClappy would do that more based on the flow and feeling of the team as opposed to when they absolutely have to have a conversion.  

5 minutes ago, balln said:

yea i noticed. refs REALLLLLLY swallowing whistle in 4th Q/OT big time plays. like guys throw the flag if its obvious

They swallow the whistle cuz there too p&ssy to make the proper call but then invent a PI on Wallace on 3rd down in OT that doesn’t exist. Maddening and pathetic 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Thanks.  There's no reason not to say that out loud as long as you do it correctly.

Even if it was spelled Negger I’d have no problem with them saying it. It’s not like they’re insulting a person of color. It’s the guy’s name.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Thanks.  There's no reason not to say that out loud as long as you do it correctly.

I agree, but I can see where you just don’t wanna give the sound bite just in case. There have been freakouts over what people thought they heard, like the one fan at the baseball game yelling to the mascot was mis-heard over the mic and became a news story and he got doxxed and threatened. I feel bad for the kid, if his name was Hitler it probably would be 100x less a problem.

I am just glad the Browns aren’t gonna be a problem, since they held all the tiebreaks in the afc. Sucks that the Mafia Football League had to decide it the way they did.

Ok Colts, your turn to go out and get hosed to get our new media darlings back in the mix… 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.