Saturday Night Football: Colts vs Pats thread

Big Blitz

Just now, MJS said:

I'm not sure that YOU understand. The Bills are not good against the run. Doesn't matter if they know it or not.

Regardless, the larger failure was with the offense in that game, not the defense.

bro one more time. read what i wrote. bills D not selling out to stop the run. playing nickel the whole time. have 5 DL and 3 LB in there. im not talking about the offense. i know they underperformed. theyve underperformed all year

Just now, Bruce Smith said:

Indy's O only has scored 14.  NE is gonna put 9 in the box and dare Wentz.  With NE secondary they are gonna get him to throw a pick.  If I am Indy I give Taylor and Hines the ball all drive long and run 8 minutes off the clock.  

Send the WRs deep and look for Doyle.  They have done it in the past.  

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

It's an indictment on Beane

Because he got the most important position correct and the Colts are languishing with Carson Wentz under center?

Give me the team with the QB for the next ten years over the team without one.  

stop being silly.

1 minute ago, balln said:

bro one more time. read what i wrote. bills D not selling out to stop the run. playing nickel the whole time. have 5 DL and 3 LB in there. im not talking about the offense. i know they underperformed. theyve underperformed all year

Are we talking about against the colts? I like to think they would’ve added a linebacker but edmunds was hurt and that hurt how effective our linebackers would’ve been 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Again the Patriots constantly have wide open pass catchers in the middle of the field. Why do these simple plays elude us?

Beats me.  One of the Staples of the E-P system is receivers reading the defence on their own and running their route trees accordingly.  See a hole in the zone, run to a hole in the zone and show the QB your numbers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.