Thursday Night Football Game Thread : Week 15 Kansas City Chiefs at LA Chargers

HomeTeam

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

My concern is that the Chargers have a pretty easy schedule to finish. 

If the Bills don’t win out (lose to the Patsies), we might not make it to the Wildcard. Guess we gotta win out..

Broncos & Raiders won't be easy outs for them.

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

My concern is that the Chargers have a pretty easy schedule to finish. 

If the Bills don’t win out (lose to the Patsies), we might not make it to the Wildcard. Guess we gotta win out..

Have you seen the Ravens schedule? They might not win another game. That is the team that is going to drop out of playoff positioning. If they do it would  move the Browns or Bengals in to the division lead and the other as a possible wild card.

Wild cards come down to Browns or Bengal (whoever doesn't win division), Colts, Bills and Chargers. Three spots and four teams fighting for them.

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Mahomes pointing to himself like he had anything to do with Kelce's YAC. What an arrogant idiot. I can't wait to see him without his two Hall of Fame pass catchers and Reid's scheme. He makes a living off throwing to wide-open guys who run for days and then he credits himself...

I find Mahomes extremely unlikeable. Their entire team actually. They all act very entitled. I actively root for them to lose each and every week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Mahomes pointing to himself like he had anything to do with Kelce's YAC. What an arrogant idiot. I can't wait to see him without his two Hall of Fame pass catchers and Reid's scheme. He makes a living off throwing to wide-open guys who run for days and then he credits himself...

Maybe I'm going full homer here, but I think Allen is starting to inch ahead of him.  

Watching both play, it would be a no brainer for me.  Give me Allen 10x out of 10.  Granted, I see Allen play more - but Mahomes, while hugely talented, plays like he's on the Globetrotters too much.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Eh, I think Ravens will be there. They aren’t going to lose out. They’ll beat the Steelers in the finale and one of the other 3 remaining, IMO. 

2-2 would be an excellent finish for them given the schedule. But that still means they are relying on tiebreakers at that point at 10-7 Who knows how those will unfold. Bills and Ravens currently have the same 5-5 conference record and both have 2 remaining against each conference to finish out the season. 

Tough night for the analytics crowd. Sometimes it’s OK to kick field goals.

Brandon Staley attended the University of Dayton, yet he fancies himself some sort of data scientist. The “analytics” that Staley uses is a simplistic algorithm based on very limited data. He simply refuses to stop humiliating himself!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.