Emmanuel Sanders knee injury - (update: day-to-day, practicing 12/22)

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Emmanuel Sanders knee injury - week to week, likely won’t play vs Carolina
17 minutes ago, Process said:

Means more Gabe which is probably a good thing. 

But we are very thin at WR now. Diggs Gabe or Cole goes down we are toast. 

If they stay healthy than we probably won't miss Sanders.

You're exactly right.  I just wonder when the Duke Williams contingent begins to resurface in this forum...lol

Wonder if Bills staff take these next few games and scheme up some wrinkles using Lil Dirty and Stevenson for 6-12 plays game.  Using Stevenson to help run 4 verticals or  9 routes to clear the S for Diggs or Davis in the intermediate zone.  Stevenson has good hands and great deep speed.

Also use lil Dirty on WR screens, jet sweeps etc as variants of a running game.  

If Sanders goes to IR do we finally see Hodgson as a call up used a big slot to help vs pressure packages?

• Agree 1

This team was fine without brown when he was out last year. I honestly think they've tried to force the ball to sanders too much this year. Diggs, Bease and Davis should really get the job done, plus with Knox and singletary (for screens) I think we'll be fine, if not better. Don't get me wrong, I really like sanders, but sometimes less is more 

Edited by Steptide
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.