Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

If we ran the ball the passing game would be better.  If we ran the ball we'd take less sacks because they'd be playing the run.  If we ran the ball and took less sacks we'd have more 3rd and 5 (or something like it) and less 3rd and 15.  If we ran the ball took less negative plays we'd score more points and keep the other teams offense off the field and they would score less points.  When I say run the ball I'm not even talking about running it well.  I'm just saying running it with even mediocre results.  We didn't run the ball well against the Saints but it made a world of difference to just try.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

No clue what Diggs was doing there. Even if the penalty was called it would have been 5 yards. The ball was right where it was supposed to be. Man I'm sick of watching every single person on the offense let down our superstar QB. We waited 20 years for this and it still doesn't matter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

One of many things.

Allen is our only playmaker. 

But problem is it looks more like his rookie year. Not making quick decisions. Maybe shell shocked. 

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

His eyes have been dropping a lot this year because the line can't block at all. He's constantly under pressure. 

Need to get it out quicker then.  I blame Daboll though bc he is doing nothing. 

2 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

I am ready to fire Daboll. No RB runs in an entire half, should be grounds for firing the coach.

Why blame Daboll? Do you not think McD is not aware of the offensive game plan? I guarantee McD had to know the game plan and signed off on it.