Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, mannc said:

This team has quit.  Time to blow it up.

I don’t see QUIT. I see a terrible OLine. Blow up the OLine (and probably OLine coach) and the team can be right back there as a serious Super Bowl contender. 

1 minute ago, BadboyBills said:

On to the draft.. this team just a waste of time and energy this year. Not buying the "but but Tampa last year" bs. Hope we lose out and get better draft position because we need it. Hate to be this way but this team hasn't shown any fight or push back, they've given up.

No team with Sean McDermott as their HC will ever win a Super Bowl.  He stinks.. and all of you apologists can keep apologizing for him.  You will all come around sooner or later.  He’s a terrible in game coach. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, delirious said:

I believe Edmunds is terrible, and it's pretty empirical at this point. Most overrated JAG on this roster 👍

Yeah - not going to say "terrible" but it's really unclear why he should get a big contract - he's still more potential than reality after 4 years. 

Just now, Evian said:

Out to dry? They can't stop the run and they keep telling us how they are the #1 defense in the NFL. They are trash.

Yes out to dry.  Defense gets tired when they are constantly thrown back on the field every minute because the offense sucks, can't sustain drives, can't score points, and puts zero pressure on the opponent to take risks or alter a game plan to keep up. 

Defense has been out there the whole half.  It's doesn't matter how many stops they make, the offense does nothing but punt it back in a minute.