SNF: Denver at KC 8:20 on NBC

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Big Turk said:

Bridgewater's arm might be worse than Tua's.

Pure noodle.

I think he's hurting. Or maybe its the wind too. He's never had a great arm but it looked way better than this early in the season.

Whatever. Their season is done. If they haven't cut Drew Lock yet they might as well play him. (Fangio never will)

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Carson Strong gives me too much of a Drew Lock vibe. I think Elway & Co. have Lock PTSD and go the vet route.

I mean if you can go the vet route and that means Aaron Rodgers or Russel WIlson then you 100% do that.

Drew Lock...puke. I'm hoping Strong is a lot better than that. Carson Strong strangely enough reminds me of a non-mobile Josh Allen. Doesn't sound like a great QB on the surface given how great Allen is with his mobility but the truth is Allen is a damn good passer now and being non-mobile just means Strong should start well ahead of Allen entering the league in terms of just standing in the pocket and reading the field etc. 

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Shocked they didn’t call that with the emphasis. I guess the emphasis only applies to certain teams. 

yea they only called it in the first half of the season in critical bills lossed on levi wallace - pit and jax

nfl is a joke

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.