Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 minute ago, 716er said:

Pretty sure you're the clown who said we would be masked up forever.

Too bad.

You eat Russian propaganda for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, then excrete it like Tubgirl for all to see on this wonderful forum.

Don't forget to wipe.

And it’s your position that yesterday’s  1,200 Covid deaths are somehow scientifically different from those when we were told we HAD TO wear masks? Or could we be taking them off because they no longer serve their convenient political purpose…seeing as we have a foreign war to distract the media.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Are you so ######ed that you think biological research facility = bio weapons? 

You are doing Russia and China a great service Comrade. 

Why wasn't her answer "absolutely not.  It's a biological research facility there is nothing to see here."

7 minutes ago, 716er said:

Too bad.

You eat Russian propaganda for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, then excrete it like Tubgirl for all to see on this wonderful forum.

Don't forget to wipe.

So still can't answer.  

Keep dodgin....

5 minutes ago, 716er said:

There is no point to engage with one whose theories are on par with a flat-earther. 

I'll take this as a yes, yes you do think there are bio labs in Ukraine with direct ties to the U.S. 

And yes, you'll be in masks forever.  President CDC issued the guidelines for your deep blue ***t hole to follow every flu season.   

Thank you for your useless time here contributing nothing.  But at least showing us what loyal dupes you are.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Bombarding civilian areas for terror is a war crime, imo. 

Know what those things are that have the red noses on them?

They are cluster bombs.

They have a purpose and they are pretty effective at achieving that purpose.

We don't want arbitrary folks determining what is a military or civilian target.

A7E.jpg

27 minutes ago, 716er said:

There is no point to engage with one whose theories are on par with a flat-earther. 

The thing about the original Flat Earth belief is that it was the prevailing mainstream narrative at the time.  So when I see it invoked to discredit and address some potential alternative explanation or view I find it a bit comical.  Defended by kings, the clergy, and governments that held to the theory.  Thinkers and dissidents expressing forbidden views, being censored and persecuted for expressing the view that the Earth was a sphere and was not the center of the solar system or the universe.  Astronomical observations and calculations proved it.  The science of the day.  But the authorities would have none of that.  Regardless of the truth questioning and challenging their authority could not be tolerated.  At the risk of severe penalties up to and including death.  You got to have a lot of conviction in your belief to go to that extreme.  The Earth was flat so it was proclaimed.  Until we say otherwise.  We should all think of that when processing the official story in the here and now. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Know what those things are that have the red noses on them?

They are cluster bombs.

They have a purpose and they are pretty effective at achieving that purpose.

We don't want arbitrary folks determining what is a military or civilian target.

A7E.jpg

You can want whatever you want, won't stop people from judging 

2 hours ago, 716er said:

Too bad.

Don't forget to wipe.

Tubgirl references?  What next, two girls one cup?

42 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

We are not led by serious people.  

This all looks like the Obama administration on steroids.  Oh that's right that's because it actually is.  

Soon Pajama Boy will be showing up in PSAs - "We need to have a talk about Ukraine." 

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Why do you think random moran opinions matter? Do you acknowledge that we could sit here all day and post ###### tweets? I know that’s the game that B-Man, BillsTime, and Big Blitz like to play but do you really want to be in that company? 

Edited by John Adams

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

He's been spot on again tonight  - you know it which is why you can't look away.   

High price of oil.....who benefits?  Putin!

Nice job Brandon!!!!

Tokyo Rose Tucker, hero of Russian media. 

• Like (+1) 4

Putin seizes more media:

Russia's version of YouTube VKontakte, has censored a massively viral interview with former President Barrack Obama on a recent popular podcast. The interview reportedly had five million views in just 24 hours.

Reclaim The Net reports that VKontake has deleted an interview with former President Barrack Obama on a popular podcast called Russian Roulette.  VKontakte reportedly removed the video claiming that it violated the site’s community guidelines and “misinformation policy.” According to their press release, the reason to censor the Obama interview was over a discussion of election fraud in 2011.  

Putin has nearly all digital media in his pocket

Welcome to the glorious EU Boys!

BACKGROUND:

In January 2021, the EU introduced the Rule of Law Conditionality Mechanism which provided a tool whereby the Commission could refuse to release EU funds to national governments who they considered to be in breach of the common rule of law, Remix notes.

In essence, it means that if conservative countries dissent against the liberal European mainstream on how to govern — for example, Hungary’s passing of legislation which prohibited LGBT+ propaganda to be taught in schools or rejects mass immigration — the offending country could be refused access to European funds they are entitled to, Remix explains.

Both Hungary and Poland, under their respective conservative-led governments, challenged the regulation in the European Court of Justice (ECJ), an appeal that was dismissed by the EU’s top court on Feb 16.

In its final ruling, the European Court of Justice's (ECJ) dismissal marked a milestone in the EU's feud with Poland and Hungary's populist rulers over the undermining of the rule of law.

Hungary and Poland have been criticised for curbing the rights of women, LGBTQ+ people and migrants as well as stifling the freedom of courts, media, academics and NGOs.

The ECJ's February ruling sealed approval for the bloc's strongest tool yet to prevent shared spending from benefiting those found bending liberal democratic laws.

The so-called "conditionality mechanism" could affect any part of the EU budget, which amounts to 1.8 trillion euros over 2021-27.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1578836/ukraine-war-poland-hungary-eu-sanctions-viktor-orban-refugees-claire-fox

The West.  The Judeo Christian West (Buddhists didn't invent democracy or republics) being replaced by Woke Fascists.  In other words Maoists.

Screw your freedoms.  You don't comply you will be canceled.  Good call submitting your sovereignty to Brussels.  It would be ok if we still had big stuff in common bit we don't.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Angry 1

Barr warns China is 'biggest threat' to US, warns of 'highly aggressive' tech plan

China aiming 'to take control of all of the key technologies of the future, such as 5G communications, robotics, artificial intelligence,' Barr says

"China is the biggest threat that the country faces, not only militarily – because they are building a very capable military — but also technologically,"

"One Damn Thing After Another," a memoir of working in the Bush I and Trump administrations,

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-china-biggest-threat-highly-aggressive-tech-plan

I'm starting to like Barr for speaking out about Trump. Biden might be right not to expend our military against Russia that's what China would want. Still little supply of computer chips for new cars except for big pick ups when gas is expensive.

Edited by ALF

13 hours ago, John Adams said:

Why do you think random moran opinions matter? Do you acknowledge that we could sit here all day and post ###### tweets? I know that’s the game that B-Man, BillsTime, and Big Blitz like to play but do you really want to be in that company? 

My post is for showing the stupidity ot TikTok diplomacy, of which the White House is engaged. Next up, the Pewdiepie Accords...

13 hours ago, John Adams said:

Tokyo Rose Tucker, hero of Russian media. 

Super BillsTime/Tibs type comment.  Is that who you want to be associated with? All this is missing is a Trump LMAO meme and calling someone a fascist.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Demongyz said:

The difference is the Texans already have guns and know how to use them.  Also, there are probably more vets in Texas than Ukraine and they have real fighting experience.  Anyone invading Texas is going to get smacked up.

I agree that no one is invading Texas anytime soon. Would be stupid as hell. 

But I think you're a seriously underestimating the Ukrainians. They've been at war with Russia for the last 8 years. 

The Battle of Kyiv is starting soon:

https://kyivindependent.com/national/russia-concentrates-military-power-for-kyiv-assault/

58 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

My post is for showing the stupidity ot TikTok diplomacy, of which the White House is engaged. Next up, the Pewdiepie Accords...

Super BillsTime/Tibs type comment.  Is that who you want to be associated with? All this is missing is a Trump LMAO meme and calling someone a fascist.

Well, Tokyo Rose Tucker is featured on Russian TV almost daily right now. Hard to think of him as something other than the tool he is. 

28 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Suggesting Carlson is pimping for Russia is like saying a Bills fan that admits Belichick is a good coach is rooting for the Patriots.

see above. Tokyo Rose Tucker is a mouthpiece for Russia right now. 

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Suggesting Carlson is pimping for Russia is like saying a Bills fan that admits Belichick is a good coach is rooting for the Patriots.

He's trying to reach Lord Haw Haw/ Fr. Coughlin levels of 5th column.

But don't worry, Twitter talking heads are here to tell us the truth about a bunch of tangental crap and save us from...something?  Russia is not really the problem, in fact the real problem is anything but Russia, like (insert your favorite enemy here).

• Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

He's trying to reach Lord Haw Haw/ Fr. Coughlin levels of 5th column.

But don't worry, Twitter talking heads are here to tell us the truth about a bunch of tangental crap and save us from...something?  Russia is not really the problem, in fact the real problem is anything but Russia, like (insert your favorite enemy here).

Why is it that anyone who disagrees with the radical left is a putin supporter or a nazi or a racist?

Why must you demonize anyone who disagrees with you? 
I’m a democrat, have been all my life. But my political beliefs does not line up with the current radical left’s opinions, so I must be called out and accused of ridiculous accusations.

This goes to all the far far left supporters on PPP, why don’t you form your own party and leave the Democratic Party alone? 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Well, Tokyo Rose Tucker is featured on Russian TV almost daily right now. Hard to think of him as something other than the tool he is. 

see above. Tokyo Rose Tucker is a mouthpiece for Russia right now. 

You watch a lot or Russian TV?   How do you know?

Let me get this straight….the ENTIRE media, Biden Administration, the EU, and pretty much everyone else on the planet has come out as solidly anti-Putin and the classic posters on here have set their hair on fire because ONE talk show pundit is asking some different questions? Geez people, you’d have all flunked out of every decent university in America! 

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me get this straight….the ENTIRE media, Biden Administration, the EU, and pretty much everyone else on the planet has come out as solidly anti-Putin and the classic posters on here have set their hair on fire because ONE talk show pundit is asking some different questions? Geez people, you’d have all flunked out of every decent university in America! 

No….they likely would have graduated with 4.0’s  

• Haha (+1) 1

The Russians have lost a significant number of supply vehicles, including dozens of the precious fuel tankers and their crews, who do not have the armoured cab protection that most Nato trucks have.

The Oryx military website puts total Russian vehicle losses at 1,034, with 424 destroyed, 13 damaged, 159 abandoned and 43 captured.

Russia has lost an estimated 173 main battle tanks and 106 armoured fighting vehicles – with some abandoned or captured – but the military has an estimated total of more than 6,000, with many in warehouses across Russia. But there is also the problem of finding experienced tank crews to replace those soldiers killed.

https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/2022/03/11/russian-tank-losses-mount-in-face-of-ukraine-drone-grenade-tactics/

The British New Light Anti-Tank Weapon (NLAW) is proving critical in the fight against Russian armour and has been described by experts as “revolutionary” in tracking moving vehicles. At least 2,000 have been sent to Ukraine.

It is the only anti-tank missile in the world that has an inbuilt fire-control computer that can track a moving vehicle and remain locked on to it, making a hit highly likely.

Members of the Ukrainian Territorial Defence Forces examine new weapons, including NLAW anti-tank systems and other portable anti-tank grenade launchers, in Kyiv. AFP 

The NLAW, like the Javelin missiles, has a top-down attack whereby the missile first flies up then directly down on to a vehicle's thinner upper armour.

Tanks with the tops blown off are usually victims of this attack because the ammunition is stored in the turret area and will “cook off”.

3 hours ago, Westside said:

Why is it that anyone who disagrees with the radical left is a putin supporter or a nazi or a racist?

Why must you demonize anyone who disagrees with you? 
I’m a democrat, have been all my life. But my political beliefs does not line up with the current radical left’s opinions, so I must be called out and accused of ridiculous accusations.

This goes to all the far far left supporters on PPP, why don’t you form your own party and leave the Democratic Party alone? 

Why is it that anyone who calls Tucker Carlson a shill, a hack, and a fellow traveler is part of this..."Radical Left"?  Have you ever had a conversation with me about politics? No? Ok then.

All I do is read the words that come out of his mouth over and over and over again.