Feliciano back at practice, Star and Brown off COVID list...we about to get right just in time

Big Turk

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Will Tre's rehab be done by Friday?

If all pro means perform like dog poop then....Hopefully Barmore doesnt launch his butt into Josh on a 4th and one.

I’ve got to hand it to Dawkins. His social media game is on point. Unfortunately, he’s a professional football player and not an influencer. I wish someone would tell him that.

• Like (+1) 1

This really helps to balance out the loss of Tre (not that anything really could).

These are BIG additions for us.  We're not deep - at all - on O-line, and no one really replaces Star.  Those are 2 areas where we just need guys to be healthy in order for the Bills to play like a contender.

• Like (+1) 2

WGR reported McD just said both Star and Brown practiced in full today and have no restrictions...

Bills still have 21 days to activate Feliciano, so no guarantee he is going to play I suppose as they can see how he looks in practice.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Boom!!!  Dawkins Feliciano Morse Williams Brown.  Best 5. Get some momentum for the stretch run.  Helps the running game and passing attack.  

Star back in the mix at DT is huge.  Shut down the run inside early and I can see this going Buffalos way fast. 

I thought something stupid would keep them all out for NE.  If they all start, we're winning Monday. No excuses. 

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Never thought I would be high-fiving myself over Feliciano & Star returning to the practice field. 

Because they aren't Boettger and Harry. They're not all pros but this will help dramatically. Allows us to slide Williams to RG (no Ford) and Brown can pancake on the edge. Other than Tre, we're good to go.

5 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I feel like Brown is becoming the best Lineman on the team. Big matchup vs Judon.  He has a blend of speed and power that is unique.  Not a speed rusher and not a power rusher.

I think this is the most important matchup of the day.  judon must be controlled.  He’s the guy that’s going to keep 17 from rolling out to his right (which is the best thing he does imo.)

After watching Dawkins last week, If I’m BB, I’d move judon around and see how he does vs dawkins.  Then just play contain on the other side.

1 hour ago, Mat68 said:

Boom!!!  Dawkins Feliciano Morse Williams Brown.  Best 5. Get some momentum for the stretch run.  Helps the running game and passing attack.  

Star back in the mix at DT is huge.  Shut down the run inside early and I can see this going Buffalos way fast. 

I think I would prefer Ike at LG.  But, regardless, great news and timing.  Go Bills!

Boom it is!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.