Feliciano back at practice, Star and Brown off COVID list...we about to get right just in time

Big Turk

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

This team ain't right without Tre White.

They're going to HAVE to get right without Tre.  Can't do anything about it now.

I think it might take a couple games, but Dane Jackson might end up surprising some folks.  Clearly he doesn't have the experience (or a number of other things) that Tre has, but it's not like he's completely devoid of any skill.  Actual playing time should help him develop.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Agree. I bet Star isn’t playing. Just a hunch. 

Dion Dawkins mentioned Star discussing battling breathing issues with him while he was away from the team. Quite possible, if not likely, that he's still dealing with after effects even though he's no longer contagious and able to return. I agree, I'm starting to think he may not be ready to go and if he does - he won't be 100%

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Dion Dawkins mentioned Star discussing battling breathing issues with him while he was away from the team. Quite possible, if not likely, that he's still dealing with after effects even though he's no longer contagious and able to return. I agree, I'm starting to think he may not be ready to go and if he does - he won't be 100%

Maybe getting both Star and Brown back was too much to hope for.  Hopefully Brown's presence (and attitude) will help spark the Offense. 🤞

On 12/2/2021 at 12:03 PM, Gene1973 said:

This team ain't right without Tre White.

I see what ya did there...well played, sir...well played... 😉

2 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Yup...this is exactly what I went through...that’s why my doctor recommended I take an extra 10 days off from work after my two week bout with covid...

4 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Great, all we need is Star at 70%. Kinda like Dawkins has been all year.

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Surprisingly, the Bills have good inside running advanced metrics...I believe top 10 in the NFL

Ugh I hate advanced metrics.. that stuff ruining sports.. (more BBall than anything else) but ugh I hate all the metrics.. half the time they go against what your own eyes see. Lol 

8 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ugh I hate advanced metrics.. that stuff ruining sports.. (more BBall than anything else) but ugh I hate all the metrics.. half the time they go against what your own eyes see. Lol 

I mean I agree...I don't really understand how because literally the RBs are dodging lineman in the backfield pretty much every handoff.

On 12/2/2021 at 10:12 AM, dave mcbride said:

What is amazing to me is the requirement that a certain number of people who are actually on the roster every week have to be inactive. What's the friggin' point of that? In no other sport does that happen. 

Maybe it's like when I'm waiting tables, and I cut an odd number of bread slices for an even number of guests: now they have to make decisions. 

7 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Star still listed as a Limited participant today due to "Illness" with Spencer Brown not on the report at all concerns me. If he doesn't get a Full in tomorrow, he may be Questionable heading into the game and possibly still Out.

Spencer Brown IS the more important player of the two right now, though. Right?

I doubt Brown had COVID so he should be healthy, rested and ready to go.  Getting Feliciano back should be an emotional boost for the OL as well.  Star got sick so I wouldn't expect him to play.  If he doesn't, hopefully Ankou and Bryant play well in his place.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.