Feliciano back at practice, Star and Brown off COVID list...we about to get right just in time

Big Turk

2 hours ago, Doc said:

I doubt Brown had COVID so he should be healthy, rested and ready to go.  Getting Feliciano back should be an emotional boost for the OL as well.  Star got sick so I wouldn't expect him to play.  If he doesn't, hopefully Ankou and Bryant play well in his place.

Feliciano is one of our better  run blockers.  Could be important if the weather is as bad as some predict and fear.

Has anyone heard anybody talking about this at like a national football talking heads level? I am pretty stunned how little of a deal is being made of this. A qb is balling out with practice squad level talent on his offensive line and we could be getting back multiple more talented guys on the offensive line. But still everyone picks the pats cuz ‘the bills are soft’…we sure heard a lot about how the chiefs only lost the superbowl because they were missing one offensive lineman and they had to shuffle dudes around though lol 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Has anyone heard anybody talking about this at like a national football talking heads level? I am pretty stunned how little of a deal is being made of this. A qb is balling out with practice squad level talent on his offensive line and we could be getting back multiple more talented guys on the offensive line. But still everyone picks the pats cuz ‘the bills are soft’…we sure heard a lot about how the chiefs only lost the superbowl because they were missing one offensive lineman and they had to shuffle dudes around though lol 

They're already talking about how a Cheaters-Bucs SB would be a ratings bonanza.  So...

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

They're already talking about how a Cheaters-Bucs SB would be a ratings bonanza.  So...

The SB is already a ratings bonanza, the TV ad spots have already been sold, and the league already paid by the networks.

All that’s left is narrative and the talking heads can never get enough of a good narrative. Brace for the nausea. Of course, the Bills are in a position to cram it down their throats and it will be music to our ears. 

I keep checking & hoping we have the full contingent - Star, Brown & Feliciano.

I wish there was just ONE more week before this fairly important game (though the Bucs is important as well).  But I figure at least we'll get 1 or 2 of these guys back, if not all 3, for NE.  They'll all help a great deal w/ the things that we've been lacking.

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I hear it mentioned alot. 

I live right outside NYC and this game is by far the most my friends and Co workers, mostly Jet / Giant fans ,  have brought up Buf. Everyone knows I'm a die hard Bills fan my whole life.

Also hear it talked about on local sports radio here. 

The general public is excited for a big time MNF matchup in Dec. is the vibe I'm getting 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

The SB is already a ratings bonanza, the TV ad spots have already been sold, and the league already paid by the networks.

All that’s left is narrative and the talking heads can never get enough of a good narrative. Brace for the nausea. Of course, the Bills are in a position to cram it down their throats and it will be music to our ears. 

They've already started a narrative on Josh's journey. They did a segment on it during the Thanksgiving game. They'll have plenty to talk about with the Bills.

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

I hear it mentioned alot. 

I live right outside NYC and this game is by far the most my friends and Co workers, mostly Jet / Giant fans ,  have brought up Buf. Everyone knows I'm a die hard Bills fan my whole life.

Also hear it talked about on local sports radio here. 

The general public is excited for a big time MNF matchup in Dec. is the vibe I'm getting 

Ohh I meant our injury situation on the offensive/defensive line improving not excitement for the game. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Yea I read that in The NY Times of all places…despite the packers looking fantastic with aaron rodgers playing and the cardinals looking like a tough out. I don’t think the bucs were even the best team in the nfc last year 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Yea I read that in The NY Times of all places…despite the packers looking fantastic with aaron rodgers playing and the cardinals looking like a tough out. I don’t think the bucs were even the best team in the nfc last year

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.