11/28 Football: Tennessee @ New England 1 pm on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Main reason why we need to force them into a shootout…..bring Mac Jones out of that dink and dink offense and force him to move the bass downfield so Poyer and Hyde can get a couple picks off him.

Agree they seem to be fine when they are playing ahead a solid offensive game plan and we go up a couple score these guys are completely different 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Imagine if our O had the right amount of leverage where we could run PA like that and have guys wide open.  3 straight passes.  3 straight 10 yard plus plays because they have a run game 

The oline makes ours  look like a high school JV squad 

Edited by Meatloaf63
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

I don't know if Jones is as good as he looks - but teams like the Giants, Falcons & Saints could have prevented all of this on draft day.

He's not. 

Let's see...

HOF caliber coach and OC? Check

Top 5 Oline? Check

2 Top Tier Tight Ends? Check

Arguably the best running game in the league? Check

Top 5 defense in football? Check

About the only thing this guy doesn't have in his favor is great wideouts. Literally everything else is conducive to stepping in immediately and having success while not being asked to do too much. As someone else said, imagine if Allen had a Oline/running game like theirs

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Pats kinda remind me of last year’s dolphins

They remind me of what the Bills don't match up well against. Physical teams that are disciplined and will

punch you in the mouth.

The Fish last season never scared anyone physically.

Edited by Beast
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It’s because they have a good run game.  

Not that simple, their OC is probably the best or one of the best in the business.

Yes they have a good run game.  But they use so many blocking schemes, screens, play action, etc...it's their creativity/multiple looks that makes them difficult to prepare for and defend.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There seems to be a good bit of interest in this game so let's see how a game-day thread flies.

My take is Go Titans, though I do understand the opposite logic.

If no one cares I'll unpin

Good idea to post this thread. You seem to have struck some nerves. 😃 Only Bills fans baby!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.