[Vague Title] What would you rather have?

Draconator

The blowout loss the Bills suffered today? Or the heartbreak loss the Sabres had, with the Rangers scoring with 0.7 seconds to win the game?  

For me, I would take the Sabres loss. They were in the game. Lots to build off of. The way the Bills played, not much to build on.

Just now, Draconator said:

The blowout loss the Bills suffered today? Or the heartbreak loss the Sabres had, with the Rangers scoring with 0.7 seconds to win the game?  

For me, I would take the Sabres loss. They were in the game. Lots to build off of. The way the Bills played, not much to build on.

If by taking the Sabres loss then the bills win, id take that every time.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

Agreed! And it's our 2nd game in 3 weeks there's not much to build on

Not good....😬

Not only did the Bills get curbed stomped by Jonathan Taylor and the Colts today.....the Sabres topped the night off by losing to the the NY Rags, who scored with 0.4 seconds left in the 3rd period. ZERO POINT FOUR SECONDS!!!! It's amazing how that happens. Tie up the puck for 1 ***** second!!! Pegullaville lives on. 

Suicide hotline on speed dial.

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Draconator said:

You're giving the Sabres too much credit. The Rangers scored with 0.4 seconds left. ZERO POINT FOUR SECONDS. Almost as hard as giving up 5 touchdowns to one guy in a game. Buffalo is truly cursed. 

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

May I suggest: "Would you rather be the victim of a surprise kick in the nuts, or would you rather have hot chili oil sprayed in your face for 3 hours?"

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

🥵yes......not for long though. I have ice picks in hand and ready to shank my ears.

Not to worry ... I'll double-post my Collinsworth Veneration of Mac Jones comments so you won't miss them.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

May I suggest: "Would you rather be the victim of a surprise kick in the nuts, or would you rather have hot chili oil sprayed in your face for 3 hours?"

Not to worry ... I'll double-post my Collinsworth Veneration of Mac Jones comments so you won't miss them.

Thanks, can't wait, lol

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Agreed! And it's our 2nd game in 3 weeks there's not much to build on

Not good....😬

At least in the Jax game the defense played well.  Today everything was bad, though all the turnovers certainly made it tough for the defense.  Thought I saw stat 24 points off Bills turnovers??

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.