Week 11: Around the League

Ridgewaycynic2013

Just now, FilthyBeast said:

At least they won a championship and played in another SB and if any Bills fan here says they wouldn't take that they'd be lying.

With this HC and GM we aren't getting anywhere close to that.

But we did get "close" to that...last season. Come on, man. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, 97bills said:

Arizona just beat Seattle with a back up QB, that’s what good teams do!!! We had a D tackle out and everyone blames a 41 point lost on that lol. 

You forgot MLB.... Cause you know those two definitely equate to if J Allen was ever out 

No freaking depth on this D, none 

Edited by 727Bills

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

So they still get sacks in this League. I thought they were a thing of the past with how the Bills play but KC and Dallas has proven otherwise.

Mayfield got booed and then declined to speak to the media after the game (didn’t think you could do that). Then his wife retweeted on Instagram something about him being really tough and the rest of the team isn’t. November in Berea. Stefanski might just be Kitchens in skinny jeans. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I said a few weeks ago that the Chargers looked to have the right pieces to be the scariest team in the AFC aaaaand Pittsburgh just tied it up lol. This year is crazy. The AFC is truly a mess right now. Maybe Indy is a legitimate problem, especially if Henry remains out? 

Arizona rises to the top of my power rankings, although I still think Dallas unfortunately will be in the discussion at the end of the year, even with today's loss.

Edited by Nelius

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Mayfield got booed and then declined to speak to the media after the game (didn’t think you could do that). Then his wife retweeted on Instagram something about him being really tough and the rest of the team isn’t. November in Berea. Stefanski might just be Kitchens in skinny jeans. 

It’s always been tough for me not to see Mayfield as a potential issue. His entire college career was the antithesis of the type of leadership you want from the QB position. Has he really changed that much? 

1 hour ago, SirAndrew said:

It’s always been tough for me not to see Mayfield as a potential issue. His entire college career was the antithesis of the type of leadership you want from the QB position. Has he really changed that much? 

He’s so beat up physically and I feel the coaches should let him heal but they keep rolling him out there. He’s not good enough to overcome other parts of his team not performing well. 

• Agree 1

Just now, zow2 said:

Gotta love the scripted first drive by the Bucs. Great execution.

If that was Buffalo there would have been at least one offensive holding penalty and an illegal formation to thwart the drive

1st and 10 - Moss for 1.

2nd and 9 - Lateral for no gain

3rd and 9 - Moss for 11. Holding, Cody Ford.

3rd and 19 - Moss for 1.

Punt

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.