11/21/21 Colts@Bills Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Oliver, Epenesa, Rousseau, Basham, and FA additions of Addison, and Butler.... It's inexcusable that this is the result when one player goes down on that unit, who wasn't here all of last year to begin with, yet relied upon so heavily with clearly no depth behind him.

He's built his entire reputation on Josh. McDermott was here before he got here...

Put Josh last couple seasons on those Whaley teams and they are no doubt competing for the division year in year out, just EJ didn't pan out. Yet Beane trades away Wyatt Teller, then Drafts Cody Ford passing on DK and AJ Brown in the process.  

Now tell me all of Whaley great draft moves 

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

Two years ago on thanksgiving was our coming out party. This Thursday against the saints may be our back in the closet party

Imagine how they feel in KC!  

This can be overcome, but some serious issues need to be addressed and fixed and pretty soon.

Look...We can say what we want about the injuries...

But...

We're basically minus a starting MLB, DT, and RT...Not a QB...Not a WR...Not a RB...Not a DE, and not a CB...

There's really no excuse for this...or what happened in Jacksonville...We all know it...This team has an avalanche effect when it's going bad...The things I saw today were inexplicable...That was a freaking joke...

And also, we really want that open air stadium?

Okey doke...B-)

Sean McDermott and his wife attended La Salle together, have roots to the Cali area, which is explaining why he's checked out, and cancelled media day interactions.  It's rather sad to see it happen but I"m moving onto Leslie Frazier as the Head Coach.  We cannot count on which McDermott will coin flip and decide to show up.

Just now, Thriftygamer83 said:

Sean McDermott and his wife attended La Salle together, have roots to the Cali area, which is explaining why he's checked out, and cancelled media day interactions.  It's rather sad to see it happen but I"m moving onto Leslie Frazier as the Head Coach.  We cannot count on which McDermott will coin flip and decide to show up.

Lol how in the ***** has McD checked out?

• Haha (+1) 1

At least the Texans beating the Titans will distract from this performance a bit this week. But I think it’s obvious: the Bills are not a Super Bowl contender this year. They’re a good team that plays great against lesser squads, but I don’t have faith in them winning it all given their ails.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

No one is getting fired buddy lol

And everyone should be thankful for that.

All we need is for Pegula to clean house at OBD and then have to hire a new administration.

Might be another 17 years before we see the playoffs again.*

*See Buffalo Sabres.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, jaclynrea21 said:

I can't watch Thursday's Game bc I know they will loose  

I think they will win that game but they need at change at RB,  that is a fast track and speed matters.  I am ok with Breida getting two and 3 yards and then breaking a big 25-30 yarder.  That is what Josh needs right now,  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.