11/21/21 Colts@Bills Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, Sandhill Mike said:

Circle the wagons! 

I'm not writing off this year yet.  Our team looks to be going 6-4 and while stumbling at the moment, they are right in the thick of things. 

There are SEVEN games left to play.

its the personnel issues clearly at hand that will be remedied  with a return to health but I hope by then its not too late..disheartening showing today mates.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Ford still pass blocking well.  I'll do a full Ford Report after the game.  He's the next whipping boy entitled to in-depth analysis.

He should definitely step away from his social media for awhile.  I dunno, maybe a good witness protection program for him or something...

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

The only real way to salvage this team, is in firing Sean McDermott, keeping Brandon Bene, hiring Doug Pederson, and keeping Sean from taking any credit.  

I agree that Beane is the important one and that McDermott is replaceable.

He always has been.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

2021 Bills are fools gold- biggest paper tiger in the league...

I really think a lot of our woes (excluding today’s defensive performance) has been about Daboll and Allen. Over thinking and execution. 

Beating my drum here again. We are WAAAAY over invested in a very mediocre OL and DL. 

Beanes decisions the last few years with the issues between OC/QB are compounding. Beane has to dig us out of this in the off-season. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.