Jump to content

Spencer Brown placed on Covid List [Edit: Thurs 11/18]


Royale with Cheese
 Share

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

 

when your former RT is now a RG b/c he is shaky at best at RT, and your IOL is average at best, AND your LT is having a crappy year post-COVID, I would say RT is a critical position

Nope doesn't matter 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

 

when your former RT is now a RG b/c he is shaky at best at RT, and your IOL is average at best, AND your LT is having a crappy year post-COVID, I would say RT is a critical position


The Bills moved Williams to guard to get Cody Ford out of the starting line up.  
Williams was the starter at RT throughout camp and the first 3 games of the season.

Brown is a tackle and the only spot to get him on the field.

 

I think Daboll has enough sense to understand that Allen under center has produced fantastic results.  I don’t think this last Jets game is a one time thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many of us said, the one thing that could really derail this season...was Covid, due to unvaccinated players and the rules for their availability to play with the timeline of 10 days being automatic.  We have depth, but unfortunately it's mostly on the defensive side of the ball.  At this juncture...just get through the season and make the playoffs.  If they can do that, irrespective of seeding, I'll be happy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:


I have specifically stated that this offensive line is a weakness.  I don’t have an issue with you being concerned, I just think you’re being excessive over Brown missing.

Well..,.,you brought up the fans of other team and whether or not they could/should be concerned.  So your clearly angling towards me being concerned and that I shouldn’t be.  The think you’re being overly critical of my remarks.  No worries.  🍻 
 

 

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BananaB said:

Doyle gotta be an option at this point. The group that played in Jacksonville can’t be assembled together ever again. 

Agree.  I dont want to move Williams.  He seems to be doing better at Rg.  Im under the opinion Buffalo can scheme around RT to some extent.  Formations with numbers on the right side.  Backs and Te chip.  Not alot you can do with the RG getting blown up into Allens belly.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Find a guy on a ps or the street that can play center in an absolutely emergency and use bates sunday. Can’t be afraid to lose your best guys because one is the backup center. Find a guy that can snap the ball incase of emergency.

 

yeah, find a guy on a PS or off the street who knows nothing about our offense - all he has to is snap the ball, right?

 

😒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

My two choices would be Bates at RT and keep Williams at RG, or move Williams to RT but try Jamil Douglas at RG

Since we haven't seen much of either, I'm not sure which would be the way to go.

 

Cody Ford just looked sheepish the last time he played RG - baaa aaaaa aaaaad

Also a horrid match up if Buckner plays.  Rather try Doyle or Bates at RT.  Leave the other 4 spots the same.  Find a replacement at Rt.  I dont blame Doyle for the sack on his snap he filled in for Dawkins.  He has been on the team all year time to see if he can play.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

Also a horrid match up if Buckner plays.  Rather try Doyle or Bates at RT.  Leave the other 4 spots the same.  Find a replacement at Rt.  I dont blame Doyle for the sack on his snap he filled in for Dawkins.  He has been on the team all year time to see if he can play.  

 

Hope is not a strategy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

 

Hope is not a strategy

Had to have shown something to be on the 53 since training camp.  Already had some others poached off practice and the team values him over them.  Time to earn the spot.  Time of the year rookies need to step up.  If he cant play ride with Bates.  Even if they play like Ford at Rg you can help a tackle ways you cant help guard. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Had to have shown something to be on the 53 since training camp.  Already had some others poached off practice and the team values him over them.  Time to earn the spot.  Time of the year rookies need to step up.  If he cant play ride with Bates.  Even if they play like Ford at Rg you can help a tackle ways you cant help guard. 

 

I don't disagree - I just value Bates at RT over a rookie "to see if can play" - not at this stage of the season. Maybe early in the year vs. a team like Houston.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...