Spencer Brown placed on Covid List [Edit: Thurs 11/18]

Royale with Cheese

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Eastport bills said:

Obviously you being an apologist for the ineptitude of mangmt addressing this line, it will be difficult to convince you, but I'll try. Ford sucked 2 years ago. Brown , who will be good, is not dependable being unvaccinated as we are learning at the worst possible time. Bates, I said facetiously is a backup long snapper. You have a little problem with subtlety but your condescending edge makes up for it. If dropping Hart and bringing him back is the answer I'm not optimistic. It's a bottom line business. Every team loses pieces on  both sides of the line. Our depth has been wanting and accepting this fact by the fan base instead of lame explanations, will get results.

Subtlety

You keep using that word

I do not think it means what you think it means

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Subtlety

You keep using that word

I do not think it means what you think it means

Hapless,you are truly remarkable. The protector of decorum, a profound understanding of NFL management concepts and now a master of grammatical correctness. On behalf of the unwashed masses, we are truly lucky to have your leadership. BTW ,perhaps you should look at all the definitions and synonyms of subtlety.

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Arkady Renko said:

Maybe we should rest starters and just go vanilla scheme wise.  It’s an automatic loss without Spencer Brown but we have a chance of having him back against the Saints. 

Oh what a ray of sunshine.  I will work overtime and ignore the gave.  Thanks!

13 hours ago, Arkady Renko said:

Maybe we should rest starters and just go vanilla scheme wise.  It’s an automatic loss without Spencer Brown but we have a chance of having him back against the Saints. 

PASHOL NA XYU 

13 hours ago, Arkady Renko said:

Surely you can't be serious

3 hours ago, Eastport bills said:

Hapless,you are truly remarkable. The protector of decorum, a profound understanding of NFL management concepts and now a master of grammatical correctness. On behalf of the unwashed masses, we are truly lucky to have your leadership. BTW ,perhaps you should look at all the definitions and synonyms of subtlety.

He wasn't commenting on your grammar; he was paraphrasing Inigo Montoya. You killed his father. Prepare to die. 

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

This team is a shell of itself without Brown and Star

If you really believe that I don't know what to tell.

Neither would have made a difference today and astute fans saw this coming miles away given this teams fraudulent resume from day one losing to the Steelers.

• Disagree 1