We may not lose again…

eball

2 minutes ago, OP Blue said:

You haven't watched NE play over the last month?  You haven't seen the improvement across the ranks?

Watch some football and you might gain some insight into what is going on in the NFL and not just be a blind Bills fan.

LOL. You're getting better - at least you tried to say something substantive this time.

It's cute that you chose to deride me at the same time - did I claim that the Bills would beat the Pats twice? What have you read from me that leads you to conclude that I'm a blind Bills fan with no insight into the NFL? You're very good at making assertions without backing them up.

13 minutes ago, OP Blue said:

You haven't watched NE play over the last month?  You haven't seen the improvement across the ranks?

Watch some football and you might gain some insight into what is going on in the NFL and not just be a blind Bills fan.

They are a good team. Good chance the Bills and Pats split the two games. I would be more concerned about them with Brady instead of a good game manager QB in Mac Jones. If the Bills bring their "A" game then I think they have a good chance to sweep. Allen>>>>>>>> game manager Jones

On 11/16/2021 at 10:45 AM, Sugar High JA17 said:

We have to run the table & hope the Titans lose 2... it's not happening!

Titans remaining games

Week 11: VS -  Houston Texans (1-8)

Week 12: AT - New England Patriots (6-4)

Week 13: Bye

Week 14: VS - Jacksonville Jaguars (2-7)

Week 15: AT - Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3-1)

Week 16: VS - San Francisco 49ers (3-5)

Week 17: VS - Miami Dolphins (3-7)

Week 18: AT -  Houston Texans (1-8)

Titans could easily lose to the 49ers, depending on which 49ers team shows up that week. 

The TEN/NE game is going to be epic, and great for us either way. 

Of all the upcoming games I want the Tampa one as a Bills W. Of course you want to win them all, but that HAS to be one of the W's. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Titans could easily lose to the 49ers, depending on which 49ers team shows up that week. 

The TEN/NE game is going to be epic, and great for us either way. 

Of all the upcoming games I want the Tampa one as a Bills W. Of course you want to win them all, but that HAS to be one of the W's. 

I fully expect the 49ers to beat the Titans. I’m assuming the 49ers will be getting points in that game and I’ll be hammering that line hard.

If the Pats play defense like they have the last several weeks, we will likely see a similar performance to today from the Bills offense.  They need to address the offensive issues quickly.  Josh Allen needs to be play better, and the coaches need to make that happen.  We just gave him a big contract - he's not going anywhere.  The Bills next several years all depend on making Allen a franchise QB.

Edited by Murdox
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Murdox said:

If the Pats play defense like they have the last several weeks, we will likely see a similar performance to today from the Bills offense.  They need to address the offensive issues quickly.  Josh Allen needs to be play better, and the coaches need to make that happen.  We just gave him a big contract - he's not going anywhere.  The Bills next several years all depend on making Allen a franchise QB.

Agree- I’m thinking longevity and big picture. This year looks bad and could get really bad from here. What do we need to do to get back on track next year? It’s very hard to turn an O-line around during a season. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.