Justin Zimmer to season ending IR - Torn ACL

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yes that is exactly what it means.

Also probably means more of the punchless DT combos of Phillips and Butler on the field at the same time.

Won't matter much this week against the Jets but we are going to get ate alive by the Colts and their physical run game next week..

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Won't matter much this week against the Jets but we are going to get ate alive by the Colts and their physical run game next week..

When Butler plays smart he can handle the 1 tech position fine.........he did it against the Ravens last season when they shut their run game down in the playoffs.    I'm more concerned about what they lose in terms of getting into the backfield by not having Zimmer.    Zimmer also has an awareness for making plays on the football that they don't otherwise have at the DT position.    

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Didn’t like him coming out of college and I’ve liked him even less in the NFL. Didn’t like the signing when it happened and still don’t like it.

Ya well I didn’t like him when he was born, didn’t like him in kindergarten and still don’t like him 😂

• Haha (+1) 3

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Justin Zimmer to season ending IR - Torn ACL
23 hours ago, JohnNord said:

I like Zimmer’s hustle.  This year it doesn’t seem like he’s making the big plays he had in 2020

According to an article, he had the knee issue all year. He was still something to behold when running free to get to a ball carrier. He's so fast for his size.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.