RELAX (just one game)

PatsFanNH

To quote a QB I despise . “RELAX!! The Bills still have a top 5 QB, with a top 5 WR Core and an Elite D.  The Bills came out flat and got punched in the mouth, it doesn’t mean the year is over. Your still the top seed and still in the driving seat for everything from seeding to division title.. so again RELAX!!

Edited by PatsFanNH
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

9 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

To quote a QB I despise . “RELAX!! The Bills still have a top 5 QB, with a top 5 WR Core and an Elite D.  The Bills came out flat and got punched in the mouth, it doesn’t mean the year is over. Your still the top seed and still in the driving seat for everything from seeding to division title.. so again RELAX!!

Appreciate the kind words, PatsFanNH.

It’s a mob here, though.  The pitch is hot, the pitchforks are in tune, and the hemp has a noose knot

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, McBean said:

Obviously trolling.

Relax? The Bills just lost got beat by the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I’ll say it again, the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Nope, I remember the Pats lost to KC like 46-13 and the world was coming to an end and well it ended with a Lombardi.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Nope, I remember the Pats lost to KC like 46-13 and the world was coming to an end and well it ended with a Lombardi.

A bit like the Bucs losing 38-3 to the Saints. But the Chiefs and the Saints are/were good sides; that’s the difference.

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Well, KC weren't 1-6 at the time either, so i really don't know where yer going with this

Let’s be real the bills haven’t played good but twice this year and we still lost one of those games. This oline and running game has been real bad going on two seasons now. We Caught everyone off Guard last year with Allen’s uprise, but teams have enough tape on us now, rush 4 and get pressure!!!don’t worry about there running game and that RPO Allen does every pass play, how many times have you saw us draw there linebackers up with that fake handoff, probably never you have to have a running game for that. We will go to playoffs because of Allen but expect a early exit. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.