Unpopular take...WE are the paper tigers

Hebert19

17 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Anytime you take away a teams best player that team is gonna struggle. 
Today was a perfect storm of an uncreative offensive scheme and of course terrible blocking in the middle and Allen melting down. 
Cards would struggle without Kyler, same for Seattle without Wilson, if they have bad games the team has bad games. Sucks but it is what it is. 

Allen was out there, so what’s the excuse?  Losing Brown? I don’t get it.

17 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Anytime you take away a teams best player that team is gonna struggle. 
Today was a perfect storm of an uncreative offensive scheme and of course terrible blocking in the middle and Allen melting down. 
Cards would struggle without Kyler, same for Seattle without Wilson, if they have bad games the team has bad games. Sucks but it is what it is. 

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Lol I know what you're saying, but can that PS player really be worse than Cody Ford though?

You can't get much of a worse performance by a guard.

Cannot pass block. Can't run block. And can't recognize stunts.

I do understand Ford is the 7th O lineman on the depth chart, but they can't put him back out there.

Yes, the answer is yes. A scrub on a PS can most certainly be worse than Ford.

2 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

So do you really think that if the starting offensive line was playing today they still would’ve only scored 6 points? Are you just going to completely ignore that the defense only gave up 9 points? 
the offensive line was terrible and the penalties were inexcusable. That being said you are fooling yourself if you think the Bills can’t beat everyone left on Their schedule. The Rams almost lost to the Lions, cowboys were exposed today-these games are going to happen

Didn't say the wouldn't.  We likely will make playoffs but I've moved beyond that for expectations.  

Just now, Bangarang said:

Yes, the answer is yes. A scrub on a PS can most certainly be worse than Ford.

I don't know about that.

If he wasn't a 2nd round pick in the nfl (that the bills traded up for) just a few years ago, I really don't know if he has a job in this league.

He is horrific.

2 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

That’s a lot of quotes lol. 

They took Allen away today with pressures up the gut without blitzing. 
That’s gonna negate almost every quarterback in the league. 

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

I don't know about that.

If he wasn't a 2nd round pick in the nfl (that the bills traded up for) just a few years ago, I really don't know if he has a job in this league.

He is horrific.

Literally every guy on the line played terrible. Not saying that Ford wasn’t bad, but make sure you call out the entire line, not just Ford for this game. Dawkins was consistently beaten or on his back, Williams decided not to block anyone on that last sack-they we’re all atrocious 

Just now, Ya Digg? said:

Literally every guy on the line played terrible. Not saying that Ford wasn’t bad, but make sure you call out the entire line, not just Ford for this game. Dawkins was consistently beaten or on his back, Williams decided not to block anyone on that last sack-they we’re all atrocious 

Oh I 100 percent agree with you.

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I don't know about that.

He is horrific.

If he was a 6th-7th rounder he'd be cut long ago. They're vested and any chance of him getting a 2nd contract ended today. Just bench his a ss and use Bates more.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

So do you really think that if the starting offensive line was playing today they still would’ve only scored 6 points? Are you just going to completely ignore that the defense only gave up 9 points? 
the offensive line was terrible and the penalties were inexcusable. That being said you are fooling yourself if you think the Bills can’t beat everyone left on Their schedule. The Rams almost lost to the Lions, cowboys were exposed today-these games are going to happen

Tbf Dawkins getting destroyed by speed rushers and them not even trying to chip for him is becoming a thing. It wasn't just the backups that struggled and the line as a whole hasn't been great all year. 

9 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Hot Takes, get your Hot Takes heah!

Here's a hot take:

The Buffalo Bills do not have a NFL caliber OL or RB

If losing a mid round rookie OL makes all the difference, then you were not good to start with

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Lol I know what you're saying, but can that PS player really be worse than Cody Ford though?

You can't get much of a worse performance by a guard.

Cannot pass block. Can't run block. And can't recognize stunts.

I do understand Ford is the 7th O lineman on the depth chart, but they can't put him back out there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.