Unpopular take...WE are the paper tigers

Hebert19

6 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

What I'm saying is that any decent team in front of us beats us.  Aka paper tigers. 

This team will lose to patriots Saint bucs hell Atlanta if something doesn't give. 

That I disagree with they’ll get up for the Pats, Bucs, and Saints cause their marquee games but wouldn’t be surprised if we found ourselves in a nail biter with the likes of the Panthers and Jets 

or WE  are smitten smote and its OVER..........yep hare kare SPLAT

WTF am I reading here at 2BD. 

Buncha spoiled brats as far as Im concerned LOL

smh

11 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Yes but the blueprint is there on how you do it.  Play soft shell and our run game still can only get 1 yard per carry.  Then Josh tries to force *****.  

No run game and bad oline makes us average at best. 

so winning record and elite QB isn't enough for you eh matey? perfection LOST

#WOEISMENOT lol sorry I refuse to overreact.

m

#17 to #14 is a duo not to be underestimated. they'll be back.

Edited by Muppy

14 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Do people even bother to read the nonsense they type? 

You guys know what will help solve our problems? Finding a scrub on some team’s PS. ***** brilliant

Lol I know what you're saying, but can that PS player really be worse than Cody Ford though?

You can't get much of a worse performance by a guard.

Cannot pass block. Can't run block. And can't recognize stunts.

I do understand Ford is the 7th O lineman on the depth chart, but they can't put him back out there.

3 minutes ago, Muppy said:

or WE  are smitten smote and its OVER..........yep hare kare SPLAT

WTF am I reading here at 2BD. 

Buncha spoiled brats as far as Im concerned LOL

smh

so winning record and elite QB isn't enough for you eh matey? perfection LOST

#WOEISMENOT lol sorry I refuse to overreact.

m

Superbowl or bust.  So yes

• Thank you (+1) 2

Yes but the blueprint is there on how you do it.  Play soft shell and our run game still can only get 1 yard per carry.  Then Josh tries to force *****.  

For now. It’s the same team as last year. It’s not just figured out and can never work again. Players have to execute. It’s not like in our losses we didn’t have a million chances to win, and even win big in those games. We just don’t execute and don’t always make adjustments to fix what’s not working. There’s no reason to actually freak out this early in the season. 

8 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

The Jags have a decent front four (like the Titans) and dropped a lot in coverage. When Beas got the ball (8 times) he was hit immediately for 33 yards.  

Ya know who else has a decent front four on defense, the Jets. 

12 penalties for 118 yards on Buffalo

So do you really think that if the starting offensive line was playing today they still would’ve only scored 6 points? Are you just going to completely ignore that the defense only gave up 9 points? 
the offensive line was terrible and the penalties were inexcusable. That being said you are fooling yourself if you think the Bills can’t beat everyone left on Their schedule. The Rams almost lost to the Lions, cowboys were exposed today-these games are going to happen

17 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Anytime you take away a teams best player that team is gonna struggle. 
Today was a perfect storm of an uncreative offensive scheme and of course terrible blocking in the middle and Allen melting down. 
Cards would struggle without Kyler, same for Seattle without Wilson, if they have bad games the team has bad games. Sucks but it is what it is. 

Allen was out there, so what’s the excuse?  Losing Brown?

Today was a perfect storm of an uncreative offensive scheme and of course terrible blocking in the middle and Allen melting down. 
Cards would struggle without Kyler, same for Seattle without Wilson, if they have bad games the team has bad games. Sucks but it is what it is. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.