Unpopular take...WE are the paper tigers

Hebert19

3 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

In the afc yes.  Rams bucs and cards would destroy us right now. 

Eh, Tampa is obviously having some serious injury issues. Fully healthy, I think they’re the team to beat but they might just not get there this year. Rams and Cards are both beatable. 

I still think we can beat any team we want to talent wise which is the good news. But we are not doing well from an offensive coaching perspective and a few injuries to the OLine has shown how below average we are as a unit there. 

We had a few rough games in the middle of last season too but their is still half a season left to rebound from this embarrassment. And I think we will.

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I see so we’re going to look at the few games where they don’t play well add ignore all the games that they do and last year doesn’t count why would it they are vastly improved this year

Get out of your feelings

Where are they vastly improved? 

Edited by That's No Moon

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Where are they vastly improved? FG kicking? Defense against garbage teams?

The defense is better than it was last year if you cannot see that then there is no conversation to be had you’re just being an idiot

2 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

We’ve already lost as many regular season games this year as we did all of last year. The positive news is that at least the Chiefs are struggling too.

All that matters is how we finish how we’re playing going into the playoffs it would be extremely helpful if we could get one home game

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

The defense is better than it was last year if you cannot see that then there is no conversation to be had you’re just being an idiot

Looked pretty much the same to me against Tennessee.  If you could direct me to the functioning offense that they shut down this year I'd like to know.

6 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

We’ve already lost as many regular season games this year as we did all of last year. The positive news is that at least the Chiefs are struggling too.

The Chiefs aren't the problem.

4 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Looked pretty much the same to me against Tennessee.  If you could direct me to the functioning offense that they shut down this year I'd like to know.

The Chiefs aren't the problem.

Functioning offense? Is the NFL they are all functioning offenses you can only play the teams they put in front of you not the imaginary teams that are in your head that we’ve lost too

Get out of your feelings prior to this game we had the number one offense and number one defense in the league

5 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Do people even bother to read the nonsense they type? 

You guys know what will help solve our problems? Finding a scrub on some team’s PS. ***** brilliant

well, Ford is PS level.  So it’s not insane to think there is a better PS player out there.  But Won’t fix the whole line   

2 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Agreed we are not even a good football team right now, almost entirely due to a porous OL & lack of game changing talent at RB. 

and DL.   our secondary is our D

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Functioning offense? Is the NFL they are all functioning offenses you can only play the teams they put in front of you not the imaginary teams that are in your head that we’ve lost too

Get out of your feelings prior to this game we had the number one offense and number one defense in the league

And after this game they have 3 losses, against the real teams in front of us.  Since you want to use rankings, here are the current points per game rankings of all the offenses we've played.  They've played 1 well functioning offense so far and the defense got stomped in that game. Every other game the team we were playing had some level of dysfunction. I don't think you can argue that KC has been functioning up to KC standards this year and the other teams are pretty obvious.

Houston - 32nd

Jacksonville - 30th

Miami x2 - 28th

Pittsburgh - 26th

Washington - 24th

Kansas City - 15th

Tennessee - 6th

Edited by That's No Moon

3 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

And after this game they have 3 losses, against the real teams in front of us.  Since you want to use rankings, here are the current points per game rankings of all the offenses we've played.  They've played 1 well functioning offense so far and the defense got stomped in that game. Every other game the team we were playing had some level of dysfunction. I don't think you can argue that KC has been functioning up to KC standards this year and the other teams are pretty obvious.

Houston - 32nd

Jacksonville - 30th

Miami x2 - 28th

Pittsburgh - 26th

Washington - 24th

Kansas City - 15th

Tennessee - 6th

So you can going to continue to use imaginary losses to support your argument got it

Rams got something to say about that. Cowboys got something to say about that. Maybe it's paper tiger year and the Bengals run away with the ring, who knows.

I agree that the Cards look like the only consistently good team right now. Well, and the Ravens, as much as I hate admitting it.

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

Where are they vastly improved? 

1. Defense - outside of six straight scoring drives by the Titans

2. QB #2

3. Holder - Saw the Packers Kicker giving lip to Bojo today after a blocked FG ... Replay was shown and yep, laces pointing at the Kicker.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.