Covid Protocols 2022

THE TRIPLE LINDY OF PIVOTS: 

Democrats and the Corporate Media Are Trying to Rewrite the History on Their COVID-19 Response.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2022/02/08/democrats-and-the-corporate-media-are-trying-to-rewrite-the-history-on-their-covid-19-response-n1557290

The memo has gone out: It is time for every cultural institution, politician, and corporate media outlet to pivot on COVID-19. They must reverse their Covidstan policies, advocate a return to normal, and make excuses for the missteps of the health bureaucracy. The speed and shamelessness with which the narrative shift happened are breathtaking, and it can only mean one thing. The internal polling for Democrats in the midterms is beyond dismal, and areas assumed to be safely in the “D” column are at risk.

We mustn’t let them get away with the rewrite of history they are attempting.

To anyone paying attention, COVID restrictions have been purely political. Blue states maintained restrictions like indoor mask mandates and limits on gatherings without any evidence that they reduced the spread of illness. Some even imposed outdoor mask mandates despite no proof that the virus could spread effectively in that environment

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Democrats, MSM Busy Tossing Their COVID Failures Into the Memory Hole. 

“The Democrats have been pivoting so forcefully on various COVID-related things this past week that I’m surprised they aren’t all dizzy and nauseated, the poor dears. Ivermectin, natural immunity, the efficacy of cloth masks, you name it, they’ve been Team 180. And being the party of the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, they’ve been trying to erase the memory of their previous, horribly wrong policies.”

Remember in November.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/02/09/the-morning-briefing-dems-msm-busy-tossing-their-covid-failures-into-the-memory-hole-n1557558

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

THE TRIPLE LINDY OF PIVOTS: 

Democrats and the Corporate Media Are Trying to Rewrite the History on Their COVID-19 Response.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2022/02/08/democrats-and-the-corporate-media-are-trying-to-rewrite-the-history-on-their-covid-19-response-n1557290

The memo has gone out: It is time for every cultural institution, politician, and corporate media outlet to pivot on COVID-19. They must reverse their Covidstan policies, advocate a return to normal, and make excuses for the missteps of the health bureaucracy. The speed and shamelessness with which the narrative shift happened are breathtaking, and it can only mean one thing. The internal polling for Democrats in the midterms is beyond dismal, and areas assumed to be safely in the “D” column are at risk.

We mustn’t let them get away with the rewrite of history they are attempting.

To anyone paying attention, COVID restrictions have been purely political. Blue states maintained restrictions like indoor mask mandates and limits on gatherings without any evidence that they reduced the spread of illness. Some even imposed outdoor mask mandates despite no proof that the virus could spread effectively in that environment

Back To School Summer GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

It's going to be cement at the landing.  

• Haha (+1) 1

They shut down your job.

Called many of you “non-essential.”

Closed your kids’ schools.

Expected you to live off $1200 for months while they got richer and richer.

They demanded you stay home.

Denied you the ability to be with your dying loved ones.

Then denied you the ability to give those loved ones a proper funeral.

While they let George Floyd have three.

They told you to stay home. While they went on vacation. Visited family. The hair salon.

They arrested you for paddle boarding by yourself.

They shut down the parks and the playgrounds.

They called you a grandma killer if you questioned them.

Suspended you from social media if you didn’t obey the narrative.

They called you domestic terrorists when you demanded your kids get the education your tax dollars paid for.

They denied you the chance to try alternative treatments for COVID.

Then they fired you for not getting the vaccine.

When you stand up for your freedom, they call you Nazis and bigots.

Do not forget what they have done.

Do not forgive them.

They are hoping that, by November, you have forgotten the nightmare of the last 2+ years.

YOU struggle to make ends meet and the best the Biden administration can do is free crack pipes for “racial equity.”

This is on top of the woke, cancel culture bull they shove down our throats,

the 2020 riots, being accused of racism and bigotry because we oppose their agenda.

As the election draws closer, they’ll pretend they didn’t do any of this.

They’ll gaslight us.

Project.

Blame the GOP (like they tried to when defunding the police went south).

DO NOT give them power.

They haven’t learned a damn thing from this.

You re-elect them, and you can expect masks and lockdowns and nonsense in perpetuity.

Not just for COVID, but for whatever else they deem a “public health emergency” (guns, climate change).

They will trample your rights.

VOTE THEM OUT.

NEVER FORGET.

• Awesome! (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

When you belong to a political party where the average age of their leaders is 100 years old (I exaggerate for effect!), adults protecting themselves against a virus that 99.997% of all children survive but many older adults don't (75% plus or minus a point or two of deaths are people over 65) that's going to be the prevailing theme.  Old people trying to live as long as possible willing to sacrifice the development and lives of children in order to protect themselves.  In other words selfish cowards.    

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/13/2022 at 6:14 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I've been doing my best testing this hypothesis the last 2 years and haven't caught it yet (knock knock). Maybe they're on to something. 🙂

• Haha (+1) 1

Confrontation at the gym this morning:

Guy at Front Desk (to poor kid manning desk):  If I get Covid I'm suing the gym!!  There are at least 5 people not wearing masks!!!

Me:  I was one of them.

Guy: Yeah but you're wearing one now

Me: Let me ask you.  What are you going to do when the mask mandate ends next week?  Nothing will have changed regarding Covid.  What could possibly be different 6 days from today other than we won't need to wear them? This is political bull####.

Guy: I hear ya

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Confrontation at the gym this morning:

Guy at Front Desk (to poor kid manning desk):  If I get Covid I'm suing the gym!!  There are at least 5 people not wearing masks!!!

Me:  I was one of them.

Guy: Yeah but you're wearing one now

Me: Let me ask you.  What are you going to do when the mask mandate ends next week?  Nothing will have changed regarding Covid.  What could possibly be different 6 days from today other than we won't need to wear them? This is political bull####.

Guy: I hear ya

Well done, Jim, in helping another person wake up from their Mass Formation Psychosis...it’s like splashing water on a sleeping person’s face...😉

You are actually helping these people heal, by freeing them from their mental prison...👍

• Haha (+1) 1

So, when are we "there?"  Lol lol science!

As states drop masking, CDC stands by guidance: “We are not there yet”

"Our hospitalizations are still high, our death rates are still high," CDC director cautioned..

https://arstechnica.com/science/2022/02/as-states-drop-masking-cdc-stands-by-guidance-we-are-not-there-yet/

Oh.  Ok.

Hospitalizations are still "too high."

Death rates are still "too high."  

Oh well maybe some day we'll get "there."

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

So, when are we "there?"  Lol lol science!

As states drop masking, CDC stands by guidance: “We are not there yet”

"Our hospitalizations are still high, our death rates are still high," CDC director cautioned..

https://arstechnica.com/science/2022/02/as-states-drop-masking-cdc-stands-by-guidance-we-are-not-there-yet/

Oh.  Ok.

Hospitalizations are still "too high."

Death rates are still "too high."  

Oh well maybe some day we'll get "there."

Hopefully not...I really enjoy being the lone rebel, in the grocery store, not wearing a mask...just seeing all the disturbed looks on everyone’s face was oddly gratifying...😉

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Send these people to the freaking sun.....

Enjoy the COVID Grace Period

It’s worth acknowledging here that all of us can hear “Patience, grasshopper” only so many times before we decide to burn everything to the ground. This is a trash place to be, after spending such a long time in crisis. And as my colleague Derek Thompson has written, the “Stay vigilant” ask may feel especially unfair for the people who have been holding the line on caution for years, only to watch their neighbors and colleagues—some of the very people they’ve been trying to protect—snub or exploit that graciousness. COVID has not gone away, despite their best efforts, and maybe worse, the still-COVID-conscious are having to bear more of the burden, even as their ranks dwindle. Vigilance is that much tougher when you feel like you’re the only one on watch.

But that is many people’s reality, and not everyone has the wiggle room to act more freely. Hidalgo, of the University of Alabama at Birmingham, told me that living in a state where vaccination rates are low and enthusiasm for other infection-prevention measures is scarce has prompted her to draw sharper borders around her behavior. She feels confident saying that her family of four is living far more strictly than most in her community.

Her two sons, ages 8 and 12, are the only kids on their respective basketball teams who play fully masked; even the crowds at their games have turned into a sea of uncovered faces. She, her husband, and the kids are all vaccinated. But they’re still avoiding restaurants, movie theaters, and large gatherings of any kind. They’ve traveled only twice in the past two years, and visit vulnerable relatives, including Hidalgo’s parents, only sparingly. Things might feel rosier if they lived in California or New York, but they don’t. “Our situation is completely different,” she said. Hidalgo knows that her risk tolerance is “on the low end,” but she prefers not to frame it that way—her decision calculus isn’t about what she wants, or about what will make her comfortable. “Have we eliminated a lot from our life? Yes,” she said. “But there is sufficient need to prevent infection.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2022/02/covid-normal-life-grace-period-done/622051/

And they don't ask that psychopath why.  She flat out says her risk level is "on the low end."  She should at least lie for the article that is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable bc there are millions like this.  Irrationally so.  

They also don't ask her how long she intends to do that to her kids.

What a pathetic existence.  Alive but not living.

Secession.  She wants out of Alabama anyway.  Good.  Move to Oregon.  

Europe is on the verge of declaring the COVID pandemic over. Not so fast, the WHO fires back

With the prospect of more variants in the future, European governments are now pushing to a model of living with COVID as an endemic disease like the flu, rather than trying to eradicate it.

In short: Europe appears to be done with COVID—despite a stern warning from World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: “It’s premature for any country either to surrender or to declare victory.”

Not scared in Scandinavia

Europeans are the least likely to say they are “very” or “somewhat” afraid of catching COVID compared to other regions, according to data compiled by YouGov.

https://fortune.com/2022/02/11/europe-declaring-pandemic-over-warnings-who-uk-demark-sweden-norway-omicron-covid/

Not given a content warning:

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I am actually curious if anyone feels the lockdowns and mandates were successful? The numbers across the board show that Florida did well relative to the number of people 70+ in our state while NY and NJ did terrible. There is little evidence that the damage done to our economy saved more lives than it cost in suicides, murders and drug overdoses, in fact the John's Hopkins estimate makes the case that it cost lives more than it saved. Finally the US number of deaths is more than India who has 6 times the number of people and did not lockdown. How has it been successful?

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am actually curious if anyone feels the lockdowns and mandates were successful? The numbers across the board show that Florida did well relative to the number of people 70+ in our state while NY and NJ did terrible. There is little evidence that the damage done to our economy saved more lives than it cost in suicides, murders and drug overdoses, in fact the John's Hopkins estimate makes the case that it cost lives more than it saved. Finally the US number of deaths is more than India who has 6 times the number of people and did not lockdown. How has it been successful?

I'll go with arbitrary, unscientific and counterproductive. 

But when you successfully politicize a pandemic you will always get numbskulls to believe anything at all as long as it's coming from their side.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It’s Time To Ask: Did Any Of The COVID Mandates, Closures, Lockdowns Do Anything?

Issues & Insights, by The Editorial Board

https://issuesinsights.com/2022/02/11/its-time-to-ask-were-any-of-the-covid-mandates-closures-lockdowns-worth-it/

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

As a resident of Nevada, Gov Sisolak removed the mandate at about 10:15am yesterday and it was almost as if the world started turning again.  going out to lunch no one was wearing masks.  If you think for 1 second the anti-maskers are in the minority, you are wrong.

Sisolak, you did the right thing 1 year late.  Enjoy your last year in office.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

It’s Time To Ask: Did Any Of The COVID Mandates, Closures, Lockdowns Do Anything?

Issues & Insights, by The Editorial Board

https://issuesinsights.com/2022/02/11/its-time-to-ask-were-any-of-the-covid-mandates-closures-lockdowns-worth-it/

Why are these people plagiarizing me?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If I'm the parent of the 5 year old that got the shot, and I'm seeing the news today that Pfizer is halting plans to ok it for kids under 5, I'm probably going to want a ***t load of answers.  

Pfizer withdrew their application for FDA approval for kids under 5.  Not enough data - I guess the 0.0000000001 death rate for under 5 due to covid wasn't enough data.  

To the parents of these kids ages 5-7, 8, 9? that got the shot.....I'm sure it's fine..

What a f...ing disaster.  

Need WWIII to off ramp this.  

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Since when did not wanting QR codes become extreme? 🤣🤣👍

An earlier video I posted showed a trucker saying just as much...The vaccines are not about health, but getting everyone on a digital ID registry...

Just look what they have been doing in Australia...

This is the REAL agenda of getting everyone vaccinated and it should scare the shi# out of us all!

In a 2018 article, Bill Gates said the pathway to digital ID is through immunization...That is exactly what’s happening now...Everyone will lose all privacy/freedom and be controlled by the state through Big Tech...

EVERYTHING they call a conspiracy theory comes true! 👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

On Feb. 10, Minnesota's Twin Cities Mayors Melvin Carter and Jacob Frey made a joint statement, announcing the repeal of their vaccine mandates for restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues, as reported by the Star Tribune. Since January, people in Minneapolis and St. Paul have been required to show proof of vaccination to enter these spaces. If not, they had to provide a negative COVID test result.

https://m.startribune.com/minneapolis-and-st-paul-lift-vaccine-or-test-mandate-for-restaurants-bars/600145228/

• Like (+1) 1