Covid Protocols 2022

14 hours ago, Beach said:

they must use the tests differently up north

No, the same, but it is ridiculous to test people daily etc. 

If you have symptoms it a good step, but unless there are specific circumstances to test asymptomatic people it is a waste of time. 

1,000,000,000 tests that Biden supplying will be ineffective in 90% of their use. They may cause a false sense of security 

I had dinner with family from NY today and the NYC rules came up. One aunt was very pro the NYC rules and I am clearly not. The discussion was fine until she stated that people who are vaccinated are not getting sick, at which point I stated factually that the majority of people getting sick are vaccinated. She took exception and stated what she had been reading was the opposite. I showed her the CDC admitting that 80% of those with Omicron are fully vaccinated. Her response was to loudly say that since I disagree with how the CDC recommends fighting Covid I should not believe the numbers. It was so odd because we get along but she actually made a small scene in a restaurant to "prove" my facts are not equal to her opinion

Remember this original "metric" at the start of this insurrection:

Dr. Birx: Before schools can reopen, coronavirus outbreaks must get under control

In an interview on CNN's "State of the Union," host Dana Bash asked Birx about a recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control Director Robert Redfield, which said schools in areas with a 5% positivity rate or higher need to use distance learning. 

"I certainly would endorse what Dr. Redfield is saying," Birx said. "In the areas where we have this widespread case increase, we need to stop the cases, and then we can talk about safely reopening." 

https://www.businessinsider.com/reopening-schools-covid-19-cases-caution-birx-2020-8

Nearly every district in America is over 30% and has been for months

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-covid-19-test-positivity-rates-july-14.html

This isn't to say I think the schools should be closed oh no.  Quite the opposite.

These scum bags made this all up - all these fake metrics.  Kids are in school.  Many districts with no masks.  

So we're clearly not following their "science."  It's the NEA they're following.  

When they tell you the masks keep them safe.......call them out as the moronic sheep that they are.  

Edited by Big Blitz

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I had dinner with family from NY today and the NYC rules came up. One aunt was very pro the NYC rules and I am clearly not. The discussion was fine until she stated that people who are vaccinated are not getting sick, at which point I stated factually that the majority of people getting sick are vaccinated. She took exception and stated what she had been reading was the opposite. I showed her the CDC admitting that 80% of those with Omicron are fully vaccinated. Her response was to loudly say that since I disagree with how the CDC recommends fighting Covid I should not believe the numbers. It was so odd because we get along but she actually made a small scene in a restaurant to "prove" my facts are not equal to her opinion

what are the hospital rates of the vaccinated?  That’s the key 

9 hours ago, aristocrat said:

what are the hospital rates of the vaccinated?  That’s the key 

I agree generally, but that was not the discussion being had at the time. Still not sure why cases have been the dominant number since the entire point was to help hospitals. 

• Like (+1) 1

It's going to be an 8-1 Conservative SCOTUS by 2032

Mask up libs!

Bill Maher torches Sotomayor for botching COVID facts: 'That's really ignorant for a Supreme Court justice'

Along the way, the HBO host commented on U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, NBA player Kyrie Irving of the Brooklyn Nets and U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.

Maher kicked off the show's panel discussion by listing all the COVID restrictions the United Kingdom is lifting from mask mandates to vaccine passports, saying "They're getting back to normal, we should follow this."

U.S. Rep. Ritchie Torres, D-N.Y., argued the U.S. has been "gradually transitioning to normal" and touted the Biden administration rollout of the vaccine, but Substack journalist Bari Weiss said she's "done with COVID."

"We were told you get the vaccine, you get the vaccine and you get back to normal. And we haven't gotten back to normal. And it's ridiculous at this point," Weiss said. "I know that so many of my liberal and progressive friends are with me on this and they do not want to say it out loud because they are scared to be called anti-vaxxed or to be called science denial or to be smeared as a Trumper.

"I'm sorry," she continued, "but if you believe the science, you will look at the data that we did not have two years ago and you will find out that cloth masks do not do anything. You will realize that you can show your vaccine passport at a restaurant and still be asymptomatic in carrying Omicron. And you realize, most importantly, that this will be remembered by the younger generation as a catastrophic moral crime."

The HBO star also calls out AOC for going to Florida and wonders why Kyrie Irving can't play home games

‘Nothing to do with science’

"This is I think where Democrats look bad. Like, 'We're the people of science' (LOL) and then a lot of what they do has nothing to do with science like suggesting you wear masks outside. There's no science to that," Maher said. "Or that the virus can get me when I'm walking in a restaurant but not when I'm sitting down. There's so much mindless bureaucracy! [NBA star] Kyrie Irving can play on the road but not home games!' That- it's just stupid!"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-sonia-sotomayor-coronavirous-aoc-kyrie-irving

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Anybody watch the interview with Joe Burrow at the end of the Bengals game? The sideline interviewer stays six feet away while he knows the camera is rolling. But….As soon as the interview ends, and he thinks the camera is off, he walks right up to Burrow, they shake hands, talk in each other’s ear, and hug! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!

This really had to stop. 

• Like (+1) 1

Keep boosting up!

President Pfizer doesn't even think it's a good idea:

Annual COVID-19 booster preferable to frequent shots, Pfizer CEO says

With cases soaring, some countries have expanded COVID-19 vaccine booster programs or shortened the gap between shots as governments scramble to shore up protection for people that are scared of their own shadow, demand government do something, and that Ron DeSantis can't be right..

https://globalnews.ca/news/8531828/covid-19-boosters-annual-pfizer-ceo/

Aaron Rodgers agrees.....

‘I’m over Covid’: Bill Maher says Americans shouldn’t obediently follow all doctors’ advice

Bill Maher has said that he’s “over Covid” and that doctors shouldn’t tell people “just do what we say” in relation to how to handle the pandemic.

The comedian and HBO talk show host told Deadline in an interview that “I feel like Covid is still the dominant issue of our lives right now and it should not be anymore”.

The 66-year-old said he was “never scared” of Covid-19, but that he was “always scared of the reaction to it”.

“As this has played out that only proved to be more true for me,” Mr Maher, who contracted the virus in May of last year, told Deadline. “I’m sure many people feel different, but that’s me. It was never that virulent a threat, I thought, to people who were in good health.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bill-maher-covid-doctors-fauci-b1998938.html

Edited by Big Blitz

Yes she's a tool for China.

But the universal health care (lol that they don't want to provide to the unclean) countries continue to behave as tho they know their systems are on the brink of collapse - because they probably almost always are.   

"Controversial doctor!"  

"Anti-vaxx" rally! (It's anti vaxx mandates but fake news gonna fake and low info gonna low info)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Anti-vaxx rally - live: RFK Jr rails against ‘criminal’ big pharma as vaccine mandate opponents gather in DC

Among those marching are firefighters, teachers, first responders, and other groups, who began to gather on the National Mall from 10.30am local time. At 11.30am they began walking from the Washington Monument to the Lincoln Memorial.

Beginning at 12pm were musical performances and speeches including remarks from anti-vaccine activist Robert F Kennedy Jr, controversial doctor Robert Malone, and Lara Logan a former 60 Minutes correspondent and Fox News contributor.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-vaccine-mandate-rally-live-washington-b1998969.html

"Dangerous To Assume Omicron Will Be The Last Variant":  WHO Chief

To do so, countries need to work harder to ensure equitable access to vaccines and treatment, track the virus and its emerging variants, and keep restrictions in place, he warned.

"We will need to learn to manage it through a sustained and integrated strategy for acute respiratory diseases," he said, emphasizing it was "dangerous to assume that Omicron will be the last variant, or that this is the end game."

"On the contrary," he said, "globally the conditions are ideal for more variants to emerge."

"The potential for a more transmissible, more deadly variant remains very real."

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/world-can-end-covid-emergency-this-year-who-chief-2726921

• Angry 1

They have you so punked and scared its pathetic 

Get your N95s.....

The next Covid variant will be more contagious than omicron, but the question is whether it will be more deadly, WHO says

WHO official Maria Van Kerkhove warned against theories that the virus will continue to mutate into milder strains that make people less sick than earlier variants.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/25/the-next-covid-variant-will-be-more-contagious-than-omicron-who-says.html

You insurrectionist enablers are a f...ing joke.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The wife and I have been going out for happy hour for years and have continued that throughout the pandemic. Last week went to a local wine bar.  We were the firsts reservation that night.  The place was packed within the hour.  

Christ people the only ones that can get things back to normal are us. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

36 minutes ago, TSOL said:

They re-upped the mask mandates in New York for another month or so. I feel so much safer now. 

They did that here too.  It was supposed to be for 30 days ending 1/15 but they extended it for another 30 days.  I have not seen an end game here.  What the plan is for ending it?  What will be the metrics other than "we said so!" 

• Agree 1

49 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

They did that here too.  It was supposed to be for 30 days ending 1/15 but they extended it for another 30 days.  I have not seen an end game here.  What the plan is for ending it?  What will be the metrics other than "we said so!" 

Here in WNY, I am seeing more and more people just blowing off the mask mandates.  Stores aren't enforcing it.  Police could give a rats ass.  Less and less paying attention to idiots like Hochul   And I agree with you Chef.  If someone commits murder the judge doesn't say "we'll let you out sometime when we feel like it."  The NY policiticians are complete ***** morons.  What a mess.

Edited by Irv
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Irv said:

Here in WNY, I am seeing more and more people just blowing off the mask mandates.  Stores aren't enforcing it.  Police could give a rats ass.  Less and less paying attention to idiots like Hochul   And I agree with you Chef.  If someone commits murder the judge doesn't say "we'll let you out sometime when we feel like it."  The NY policiticians are complete ***** morons.  What a mess.

All politicians are #######s. 

• Like (+1) 3

Yale scientists invent wearable Covid detector that can tell you how infectious your workplace is

Keys and wallet? Check. Face mask and hand sanitiser? Check. Wearable Covid monitor? Not yet – but maybe soon

The coronavirus pandemic has only increased the list of essential items we mustn't forget whenever we leave the house. Now scientists hope to add a tiny clip-on device that detects coronavirus in the air around its wearer.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/covid-monitor-wear-workplace-b2001728.html

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Yale scientists invent wearable Covid detector that can tell you how infectious your workplace is

Keys and wallet? Check. Face mask and hand sanitiser? Check. Wearable Covid monitor? Not yet – but maybe soon

The coronavirus pandemic has only increased the list of essential items we mustn't forget whenever we leave the house. Now scientists hope to add a tiny clip-on device that detects coronavirus in the air around its wearer.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/covid-monitor-wear-workplace-b2001728.html

I’ll wait until they come up with a dumbass detector.  

• Haha (+1) 1

New Mutant Omicron Feared to Be the Most Contagious Variant Yet

Just a couple weeks ago it seemed like the worst was behind us and the wave of COVID-19 infections driven by the new Omicron variant was beginning to ebb in many of the worst-hit places.

But epidemiologists warned that some new variant would eventually replace Omicron, potentially driving a new surge in cases. They were right.

This week, cases started rising again in several countries. And some experts think an elusive form of Omicron, the so-called BA.2 sublineage, might be responsible.

If that’s the case and BA.2 proves even more transmissible than baseline Omicron—the BA.1 sublineage–then we should brace for a difficult spring. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ba2-omicron-could-just-be-the-most-contagious-covid-yet

Cracking Up Lol GIF

https://www.yahoo.com/news/broken-down-teachers-students-families-005945574.html

This parents in this article should be ashamed of themselves for being so ill informed when the health of their child is concerned. If you believe the cloth mask mandate will protect your child you are stupid at this point. If you believe these masks matter why not look at Florida, where most districts have had no mask mandates for the past two school years and had no issues beyond what is expected 

• Agree 1

REMINDER:

from 2020

That is when intelligent people bean to question the government edicts

As Greenwald writes in his follow-up tweet,

“That episode single-handedly destroyed trust in public health officials, proving they’d politicize their expertise when convenient.

Corporate media celebrated a douchebag-lawyer shaming families at deserted beaches, then — overnight! — cheered densely packed street protests.”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

They know it's time.  Just a matter of how but they have to end this by May or Congress turns magenta in November.

And they have to do it subtly has to not make themselves look like complete morons.  

Vaccination requirements nixed for students at Virginia Tech

BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) – Virginia Tech President Tim Sands has penned a letter to the university community to announce that, effective immediately, Virginia Tech will no longer require students to be vaccinated.

This announcement stems from a legal opinion issued last week by Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares that concerns vaccine requirements to reverse the preceding attorney general’s opinion upon which the university’s vaccine policy was based.

Sands also said that Virginia Tech will discontinue mandatory testing for students but will continue to provide voluntary testing and encourage students to get tested if they have symptoms of COVID-19.

https://www.wfxrtv.com/news/education/vaccination-requirements-nixed-for-students-at-virginia-tech/

Edited by Big Blitz

A 690,000-person study tried to ‘nudge’ people to get vaccinated. Researchers found one way worked best

How do you “nudge” more people to get vaccinated?

Public-health officials say it’s the clearest route to herd immunity, where the most vulnerable in the population are protected against COVID-19, the disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, and to stop the spread of potentially more severe variants.

Currently, only 63.8% of the U.S. population is vaccinated against the virus — approximately 212 million people — and 51.8% have received a booster shot, according to the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

As we enter Year 3 of the pandemic, COVID-19 has killed 884,853 Americans. That toll is rising. Despite omicron being a relatively milder variant of COVID-19, cases and deaths continue to rise due to its contagiousness.

Deaths are now averaging 2,636 per day in the U.S., a 39% increase over 14 days, according to the New York Times tracker. In fact, daily deaths are now higher than the peak last fall when the more virulent delta variant was dominant.

Two texts, three days apart

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/a-690-000-person-study-tried-to-nudge-people-to-get-vaccinated-researchers-found-one-way-worked-best-11643824037

Cracking Up Lol GIF