Covid Protocols 2022

In light of the MT news and the fact they created the 2021 protocols thinking the vaccine prevented infection.....

What should they be for the NFL in 2022?

The NFL is a microcosm of society - what they do, everyone will be doing.  As I've said ad neasuem here....all protocols should have been dropped looooooooong ago.  Like when Florida did in March of 2020 - which was nothing.   

We're about to enter year 3.    

So Team Eradication, prove to us that have been saying this never ends, it actually does end, and here's why.   

I'm enthusiastically waiting to how we define the fully vaccinated as no longer vaccinated.  

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

I'm enthusiastically waiting to how we define the fully vaccinated as no longer vaccinated.  

Easy, it’ll be 1 year with no booster for the first go around. 

The “Excelsior Passes” in NY expire one year after your second shot. 

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I put money on the Titans last week after you said the Colts would win.  Have any gut feelings about a game this week?

They should have won.  Went full stupid in the 2nd half.  

Put it all on the 49ers Murray isn't playing and right now it's 49ers minus 3 the under is 45 (another reason to believe Murray is out).

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Put it all on the 49ers Murray isn't playing and right now it's 49ers minus 3 the under is 45 (another reason to believe Murray is out).

Cardinals it is.

2 hours ago, TSOL said:

This is why.....directly from the CDC.  He'd likely test positive up to the next 3 months. That's why they rely on the symptom checker.

FDc7TBKXsAkVcwd?format=jpg&name=large

51 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

This is why.....directly from the CDC.  He'd likely test positive up to the next 3 months. That's why they rely on the symptom checker.

Amazes me to this day we rely on PCR tests to first determine if you are positive even if asymptomatic, and then require quantum’s etc.

But once you are determined to be positive then they say said test is much to sensitive and could detect virus even though you are no longer contagious if you don’t have symptoms.

I just don’t get the logic.  

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Doc, you have my respect as a quality poster, but this pandemic response is far more political than medical and the CDC guidelines and the federal response can't be taken at face value.

I had the covid 2 years ago and I've been living my life like normal, like back in the old days, and I haven't had a whiff of covid since then. 

Boosters every 6 months only serves the purpose of the pharmaceutical companies and deeper government control of the citizens every day lives.  And I refuse to participate in either one of those things 

3 hours ago, TSOL said:

Doc, you have my respect as a quality poster, but this pandemic response is far more political than medical and the CDC guidelines and the federal response can't be taken at face value.

I had the covid 2 years ago and I've been living my life like normal, like back in the old days, and I haven't had a whiff of covid since then. 

Boosters every 6 months only serves the purpose of the pharmaceutical companies and deeper government control of the citizens every day lives.  And I refuse to participate in either one of those things 

You asked a question and I gave you the answer.  Your personal feelings are irrelevant.  

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

You asked a question and I gave you the answer.  Your personal feelings are irrelevant.  

Or crush the economy and fire healthy hard working people, that's cool too I guess 🙄

20 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Have any gut feelings about next week's games? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Have any gut feelings about next week's games? 

Yes.

Allen will be deemed a close contact to Beasely who will test positive on Friday.   

Neither will play.  

And you'll still ignore the question in this thread.  

32 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes.

Allen will be deemed a close contact to Beasely who will test positive on Friday.   

Neither will play.  

And you'll still ignore the question in this thread.  

So, Jets then?