Covid Protocols 2022

Translation:

"THIS IS NEVER OVER"

WHO says vaccine booster programs will prolong Covid crisis: 'No country can boost its way out of the pandemic

World Health Organization officials on Wednesday criticized blanket Covid-19 vaccine booster programs as poor countries struggle to obtain initial doses, warning that the unequal access to immunizations could lead to more mutated variants that drag out the crisis.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/12/22/who-says-covid-vaccine-booster-programs-will-prolong-pandemic.html

Wake the f up you freaking sheep dupes

The communists are gone.  

They're good with it.  We need the people that just think they're serving some greater good to realize what's going on.  

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  But then everything we did this year would have been a mistake.

Can't have that 

So this never ends Ben - until we're all "safe."

Interesting. 

What is the little "Do Not Comply" button Ben has next to his name?

Do Not Comply with what?

Why not?

Some of this seems to be anticipatory non-compliance. If they mandate this thing, I ain't gonna do it!

What is the abstract value of "noncompliance" when it is not tethered to any specific mandate or request?

I must conclude that this is political signaling.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

The communists are gone.

Except that ones unaware of the fact that they are parroting standard Marxist analysis, e.g., "They will never let it be over."

It came from a wet market

It's a contact virus

15 days

We're all in this together 

You don't need a mask

No wait....45......we will eradicate it

You Need a mask....unless you protest the proper causes or party with the Cuomos 

Slow reopenings

Till rates are really low

Till a vaccine 

Masks can come off

Masks back on

Till everyone is vaccinated 

Vaccine passports

Till your boostered 

Make life difficult 

We're all in this together 

Fauci says Covid will never be eradicated (which was why protocols existed in the first place - or was it don't overwhelm the system?)

As Americans prepare for a second Christmas with Covid, Dr Anthony Fauci has warned that the United States will never be able to completely eradicate the disease.

The chief medical adviser to US President Joe Biden argued in an interview on Tuesday that without an availability of vaccines worldwide, there was no way Covid could be eradicated.

It follows only one disease, smallpox, being fully suppressed through scientific intervention, Dr Fauci told The Atlantic. While both measles and polio have been significantly reduced through worldwide efforts.

“I don’t think it’s possible that we’re going to eradicate this infection,” Dr Fauci said. “Because we’ve only eradicated one infection in human history, and that’s smallpox.”

“And I don’t think you’re going to eliminate it, because you have to have essentially a universal campaign for vaccination like we did for polio and measles,” he added. *if it takes years that's what they will do*

While the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) has made similar claims about Covid before, his warning on Tuesday was among the starkest yet about what life will look like in months or a years time. *it's years*

Asked whether or not testing would be needed in the future, in addition to a number of public health measures, Dr Fauci said he did not know for sure, but that the current situation of “worrying” about every social interaction was not going to stay.

“What we can do is reach a level of ‘control’ that we can live with—where it doesn’t disrupt society, it doesn’t disrupt the economy, and it doesn’t have us always looking over our shoulder wondering whether we’re going to get infected,” the NIAID director said.

“I see that there will be persistence of COVID-19, or at least SARS-CoV-2, but there’s not going to be the profound impact that it’s currently having right now in our society. Whether that’s this coming spring and summer or a year from now, I don’t know. But it’s not going to stay the way it is, for sure.” *it's years*

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fauci-covid-vaccine-pandemic-end-b1980731.html

Oh this doesn't mean back to normal.  Their version of "control" isn't what you think.  And see all the bold - read between the lines..

Vote out all the trash that has supported these clowns and their "control" measures.  Never let your kids forget they are going to lose 3 and counting years of childhood

Edited by Big Blitz

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Bring it on ...

... seriously, though: I don't keep track of exactly who said exactly what. I am simply uninterested in carrying on DM conversations, etc. If I got it wrong, well, my mistake.

I have a hard time keeping up too sometimes.

Your posts are easy to spot however. 

The doorbell wrings when you post. 😁

18 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, o.k., but I'm not the one wringing my hands over a little jab. Man up, get the shot! Don't run off crying like my 4 year old daughter used to.

I think you have the wrong person again.  

But I understand. Assuming is what many people do here.  It’s not very becoming but carry on. 

28 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I think you have the wrong person again.  

But I understand. Assuming is what many people do here.  It’s not very becoming but carry on. 

Assuming is a lot of what goes on here.

Was it you (or was it one of your fellow travelers) who just got through suggesting I'm busy hand-wringing, mask-wearing even when not required?

Because I'm neither of the above. I want you - all of you - to get vaccinated. That's been proven effective. Masks? Not even close. At best we can say "probably a good idea in certain situations." And I believe those situations are very limited.

Omg.....its OK to shut down the country and the world based on fake data from China - but here is real world data (we've had that all along but question nothing) and that isn't good enough. 

We still must see how this plays out - but not when it comes to draconian Shutdowns lockdowns and shelter in place orders.  Those are fine based on zero evidence.  

Take a second and let that sink in.

Scientists say don't treat Omicron like a cold just yet — it could cause more havoc than Delta, even if symptoms appear 'mild'

Studies from England, Scotland, Denmark, and South Africa estimated Omicron reduced the risk of hospitalization from a range of between 40% to 80% compared with the Delta variant.

These early studies indicated that COVID-19 illness caused by Omicron tended to be milder than Delta in relatively young populations with high levels of immunity, whether from vaccination or prior infection. But experts said that the data can't tell us if the virus is inherently less deadly than Delta****, while others warned Omicron's transmissibility may pose the biggest threat. 

"We're not in a place to treat this as a cold,"Azra Ghani, co-author of the Imperial College London study said, told The New York Times. The Imperial College London study estimated 40% to 45% fewer hospitalizations with Omicron compared with Delta. 

A key reason for the observed mildness of Omicron, experts say, is that it appears to be better at infecting people who have some level of protection, compared with Delta. 

Neil Ferguson, who led the Imperial College London  study, said that the overall picture as the virus moves through the community month by month and eventually year by year, "will be a milder one."

"It doesn't mean the virus necessarily is any fundamentally less virulent. It just means we have built up a lot more protection in the population," he told The Wall Street Journal.

https://www.businessinsider.com/is-omicron-severe-covid-hospitalization-rate-severity-2021-12

***What?  But in a lab we know?  In the real world we can't figure this out?  Wth are we doing??

And yes that evidence you just read is the f....ing flu.  No kidding we've built up immunity that isn't just from vaccines that will make our responses to it less severe.  

A common flu strain if no one was ever exposed to one would probably be a pretty severe reaction.  To some.  Like Covid.  Not everyone.  Which they also lied to you about at the beginning - the math was always based on 8 billion or 330 million people getting.  

Take another second and let that sink in.  

Edited by Big Blitz

CCP/DNC/Silicon Valley psy op

Read the letter a virologist sent his family on how to best protect themselves from the Omicron variant

Dear Peter, Johan, and Nele,

Dear grandchildren, 

Hahahaha

Sadly, the Omicron "variant" of the COVID-19 virus is spreading all over the world now. And I know that you're wondering: What should we expect? Is this going to be the first wave all over again or will we be better off? 

My assessment is: This may be the most contagious variant yet, with a possible tsunami of infections and sadly little effect of the vaccines on that front. We therefore are better safe than sorry and should do everything we can to protect ourselves and those around us. 

Here's what I think you should know: 

https://www.businessinsider.com/virologist-letter-protect-omicron-variant-2021-12

Sir.....the Doctors in my previous post said "we don't know."  

What an awful existence these people have

What to expect from America's third year of COVID

America's third year of dealing with the pandemic is likely to start as bleak as ever, with a devastating Omicron surge for the first couple of months.

Between the lines: The silver lining of a tough January and February is that most of the country could have some degree of immunity afterward — either through vaccination, infection or both — that helps protect them against severe COVID infections in the future.

And a fourth shot isn't off the table, Fauci said: "It is entirely conceivable that that may be the case."

“I don’t think we’re ever returning to a normal that’s pre-2019. For one thing, COVID is going to be circulating, and it’s going to be part of our ongoing lives," said Zeke Emanuel, vice provost for global initiatives at the University of Pennsylvania.

“The optimistic scenario in my mind is come June, July we’re pretty close to normal.”

Fauci: Large holiday gatherings are unsafe, even with COVID booster

NIAID director Anthony Fauci warned Wednesday that large gatherings this holiday season are unsafe even for fully vaccinated people who've had a COVID-19 booster shot, as the Omicron variant surges across the U.S.

https://www.axios.com/america-third-year-covid-c779feaa-b257-4544-968d-d2f1b9be862c.html

We're going to need a FOURTH booster - but its not safe to gather even with a booster.  

You freaking morons.   

I heard this exact nonsense 1 year ago about vaccines kinda sorta maybe getting us to a kinda like normal.  

When's the real insurrection to this insurrection?  Can we do it January 6th?

"Never get back to pre 2019 normal."

Yep just a reminder when we told you this a year ago and we're called fear mongering conspiracists:

Screenshot_20210812-233655_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz

Omicron (aka the flu) didn't do this.  

Terrified Statist lunatics are

Omicron Is Pushing America Into Soft Lockdown

Nobody wants to mandate business closures, but so many people are getting sick that businesses are closing anyway.

“I do not see a scenario for any kind of shutdown,” New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio declared this week, as parts of New York were in fact shutting down all around him. Broadway canceled show after show. Restaurants closed their kitchens. De Blasio’s successor, Eric Adams, who will take office January 1, nixed his inauguration gala. There has been no March 2020–style universal shutdown, but New York is not back anymore, baby.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2021/12/omicron-soft-lockdown/621121/

DeMoron isn't calling for lockdowns bc he doesn't have to and the city is dead anyway.  

Good job Xiden!  

Mask up folks!

On 12/24/2021 at 9:47 AM, RiotAct said:

my fellow Buffalonians in this thread:  how have you fared not wearing a mask into stores since the “mAnDaTe” was reinstated?  Besides once at Panera (the first day) and once at Moe’s, employees haven’t batted an eye at me.

My brother is a very likable guy, good with people generally and doesn’t look for trouble.  Still, there was a time when he would drop the gloves and could handle himself quite well.  One night at a local gin mill, another fella was harassing a friend of his in hopes of stepping outside.  My brother volunteered to take his friends place, and as the assailant considered the offer, a third guy whispered to him “That’s Bob McAdoo*…you don’t want to mess with him”  (*Bob McAdoo is a pseudonym, not sure where I came up with it). 

Anyway, he was at a Wegmans chatting with a teller, asking for feedback and wishing her holiday cheer as the men in our family tend to do.  

As he chatted, a douche wandered by and told him to “Put his $&)&ing mask over his nose.”.  My brother suggested he mind his business, the douche suggested it was his business and lobbed an obligatory “Go vote for Trump” his way.  

My brother’s thought was it was fortuitous he didn’t see the guy outside on his way out.   My brother is in his mid 50s. 

Civility seems to be on hold at times, and while it certainly pays both ways, you have to had a pretty sad life on your hands when your main objective in life is to engage with. Mask wearing human who’s nose peaked out from the mask while engaged in conversation.  

Ar the same time, it’s fair to say when you want to push someone, sometimes you might be surprised as how they push back.  

So sad watching them do a job solely because they know they'll be fired without hesitation if they don't.  

Its what most public sector employees have been coerced to for 2 years now - you can't question State policy because you are putting your career at risk

God bless the ones that said F that, quit, and moved to Florida or Texas.

Covid: Almost time to get back to normal and accept most of us will get mild symptoms, say scientists

It’s almost time to get back to normal because Omicron is generally mild and Covid-19 is not going to go away – meaning it’s only a matter of time before most people get it, a number of experts have said.

Coronavirus is well on its way to becoming endemic, like the common cold, and should be treated in the same way, as it is becoming milder over time, according to Paul Hunter, professor of medicine at the University of East Anglia.

As such, while it’s still too early to return to normality, once this wave of Omicron is over – perhaps around Easter – and assuming there are no nasty new surprises, things should go more or less back to normal, the scientists suggest.

“This is a disease that’s not going away… although we’re not going to see as severe disease for much longer,” Professor Hunter told BBC Breakfast.

“Ultimately, we’re going to have to let people who are positive with Covid go about their normal lives as they would do with any other cold. And so, at some point, we’ve got to relax this… perhaps sooner rather than later… but maybe not quite just yet.

“So personally, I think it would be unlikely that we are going to do anything like that whilst we’re still coping with Omicron, but once we’re past Easter, perhaps, then maybe we should start to look at scaling back, depending on, of course, what the disease is at that time,” he said.

“One can don a [highly protective] FFP2, FFP3, N95 mask, or a hazmat suit, or whatnot, but at this stage, all this may achieve is to delay the time until some of us will get infected, and thereby marginally prolong the pandemic.

“It gives me no joy to announce the inevitability of SARS-CoV-2 becoming endemic, and in an ideal world I wished we could have avoided yet another respiratory virus circulating in the community – there are already more than 200 – but the world is just not always ideal.

“I believe it is time to give in soon. Vaccine protection rates are as high as they may ever be in many places, and now we’ve got a couple of decent drugs. Pretending we remain in control, of sorts, is just becoming too costly.”

https://inews.co.uk/news/science/covid-back-normal-accept-most-get-mild-symptoms-scientists-1372978?ito=smart-news

That must have been so painful to write.

Plenty of caveats tho!  

But the obvious "out" for these lunatics is "we didn't know!  It was so new!"