Covid Protocols 2022

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Year 3!!!

A while back on one thread or another I joked about getting your 9th booster was going to be necessary to keep your "fully vaccinated" status and sadly it looks like the direction we're being herded towards.  But I think before that happens the majority is going to reach a different conclusion and refuse to go along while voting out the political establishment that is imposing this policy.  I got my 2-shots with the second in late May 2021 but I'm not entertaining the idea of getting a 3rd shot booster or endless boosters forever.  

Viral mutations over time tend to be less lethal and there's no evidence to date that COVID-19 is any different.  And the Merck treatment recently announced which has showed very good results in trials to date could be a game-changer treatment assuming safety and efficacy are significant.  The initial data suggests this is true.  And other treatments will be coming too.  This will give doctors more options in deciding what approach is best for each patient and eliminate the need for the current one size fits all approach.  This is going to require a modification to the current protocols which I suggest will be to effectively treat cases when they appear and vaccinate those most at-risk.  But pushing endless booster forever?  That's going away.  

To update Regeneron made a significant treatment announcement this morning.  The religious like belief that vaccination is the only option is going to be severely tested.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

Doctor on MSNBC:  Rodgers shouldn't be allowed to play again

Protocols 2022 are.....

And go.....

Listen to this pathetic first 60 seconds 

"He used all the bingo cards of all the people that say they are anti vax."

Hey Rich.  He said anti vax mandates.  You're a dupe.

Listening to him try to refute Rodgers concerns over allergic reactions is absolute gold.  Thank you Dr. Eisen

Edited by Big Blitz

State Farm stands by Aaron Rodgers despite not supporting 'some of the statements that he has made'

Following an NFL Sunday filled with State Farm ads while Aaron Rodgers was sidelined in the NFL's COVID-19 protocols, the insurance company was compelled on Monday to address its stance on one of its most visible and suddenly controversial pitchmen.

As expected, State Farm did its best to play things straight down the middle. In a statement provided to USA Today's Christine Brennan, State Farm announced that it's standing by Rodgers if even if it doesn't necessarily agree with his statements. It also encouraged people to get vaccinated against COVID-19. But if you choose not to, State Farm thinks that's also fine.

"Aaron Rodgers has been a great ambassador for our company for much of the past decade," the statement reads. "We don’t support some of the statements that he has made, but we respect his right to have his own personal point of view. 

"We recognize our customers, employees, agents and brand ambassadors come from all walks of life, with differing viewpoints on many issues. Our mission at State Farm is to support safer, stronger communities. To that end, we encourage vaccinations, but respect everyone’s right to make a choice based on their personal circumstances.”

State Farm insures clients who believe in vaccine science and misinformation alike, so it should come as no surprise that it took its best shot at not taking a stand one way or another (hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

For now, Rodgers is toxic in circles that advocate for vaccine science and public health. (He actually is just not the *correct* science).

How he'll be received as time wears on and he presumably leads the Packers back to their winning ways is yet to be seen (and yes, someone for yahoo sports wrote this)

https://sports.yahoo.com/state-farm-stands-by-aaron-rodgers-despite-not-supporting-some-of-the-statements-that-he-has-made-212817781.html

If you can handle getting the sniffles for a few weeks the natural immunity is so far superior  its ridiculous. I can't believe more information and study isn't being devoted to this option. Its a good solid legit option. 

17 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep the silence in here tells you all you need to know..

They know there is no exit strategy that allows any of this to make sense.  None.

Forever pandemic.  

This interview needs to go to the rafters:

Dude is on point and i'm glad that at least some of the players have balls enough to call out the BS that the lack of common sense league imposed rules present .

Sure haters will hate but when you here practical application of the science as they say we should do it makes good sense which is totally lacking in todays society FOLLOW THE SCIENCE but only if it FOLLOWS THE AGENDA ...

Keep telling it the way it is A ROD I'm going to vote for him to be the MVP of common sense ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Doctor on MSNBC:  Rodgers shouldn't be allowed to play again

Protocols 2022 are.....

And go.....

Listen to this pathetic first 60 seconds 

"He used all the bingo cards of all the people that say they are anti vax."

Hey Rich.  He said anti vax mandates.  You're a dupe.

Listening to him try to refute Rodgers concerns over allergic reactions is absolute gold.  Thank you Dr. Eisen

Sounds to me like he's toting the company "NFL" line he knows where his bread is buttered and doesn't have the balls unlike Rogers to state the truth of the matter & i bet it would be totally different if him or one of his kids had a allergic reaction concern to getting it he is drinking the cool aid ...

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, TSOL said:

If you can handle getting the sniffles for a few weeks the natural immunity is so far superior  its ridiculous. I can't believe more information and study isn't being devoted to this option. Its a good solid legit option. 

That’s what people said about smallpox back in the day.  Get the vax, don’t get the vax.  Once my kids are vaccinated, and as long as you don’t end up in an ICU with COVID on government dime, I really don’t care what you do.  In the meantime, though, when a private enterprise tells you to pound salt because you aren’t vaxxed, please don’t whine and make sure to enjoy capitalism at work. 

It's an election year where the Democrats are forecast to lose a lot of races.   What's COVID?

PA's term limited governor decided yesterday the school mask mandate ends January 17.  You know...in the dead of winter.   Come now, it has nothing to do with PA having a high profile governor's race in 2022.  

You might have COVID protocols in COVID pearl clutching territory like New York and California, but for the rest of the country - COVID is going to be a distant topic behind all things economy.  

Still crickets...................

The forever pandemic.  When do fully vaccinated become waning vaccinated and then yellow starred bc they need boosters?

Resist it all.  They can't justify it and "making it up as we go" is unacceptable.

Year 3!

The CDC's Director Implies That Face Masks Are More Effective Than Vaccines at Preventing COVID-19 Infection

"The evidence is clear," Walensky says in the 37-second video, which she posted on Twitter last Friday. "Masks can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by reducing your chance of infection by more than 80 percent, whether it's an infection from the flu, from the coronavirus, or even just the common cold. In combination with other steps like getting your vaccination, hand washing, and keeping physical distance, wearing your mask is an important step you can take to keep us all healthy."

If wearing a mask reduced your risk of infection by "more than 80 percent," as Walensky seems to be saying, that safeguard would be amazingly effective. Such a risk reduction would be higher than the effectiveness rates found in several real-world studies of mRNA vaccines. In six studies conducted when the delta variant was dominant, vaccination was associated with infection reductions ranging from 54 percent to 85 percent. The effectiveness rate was 80 percent or less in five of those studies, although the reductions in symptomatic cases, severe disease, and hospitalization were bigger (an important point to keep in mind when assessing the benefits of vaccination).

https://reason.com/2021/11/09/the-cdcs-director-implies-that-face-masks-are-more-effective-than-vaccines-at-preventing-covid-19-infection/

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Edited by Big Blitz