Covid Protocols 2022

N.Y. Covid Cases Top 20,000 for Daily Record as Shutdowns Spread

(Bloomberg) -- New York state is experiencing a dramatic spike in Covid-19 cases, driving a fresh wave of school closings, work-from-home migrations and business disruptions. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-17/new-york-reports-over-20-000-covid-19-cases-in-single-day-record

The virus isn't driving Shutdowns.  Cowards are.  

Those boosters should get cases down just like the first 2 shots you got 6 months ago did.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Pfizer executives say Covid could become endemic by 2024

Covid will become an endemic disease as early as 2024, Pfizer executives said Friday, meaning the virus will transition from a global emergency to a constant presence causing regional outbreaks across the world — much like the flu.

Covid-19 would reach the endemic level when populations have enough immunity from vaccines or from prior infections to keep transmissions, hospitalizations and deaths under control even as the virus circulates.

"When and how exactly this happens will depend on the evolution of the disease, how effectively society deploys vaccines and treatments, and equitable distribution to places where vaccination rates are low," Pfizer chief scientific officer Mikael Dolsten said. "The emergence of new variants could also impact how the pandemic continues to play out."

The timing of Covid's transition to an endemic state could vary from place to place, according to Dolsten.

"It seems like over the next year or two, some regions will transition to an endemic model while other regions will continue in pandemic mode," Dolsten said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/17/pfizer-executives-say-covid-could-become-endemic-by-2024.html

Reminder...

March 15, 2021:

Screenshot_20210812-233655_Gallery.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

Dam.  Of the 50 people visiting NYC this week for the holidays, guaranteed at least 5 of them were going to this former comedy show

‘SNL’ COVID-19 outbreak cancels Paul Rudd live audience: ‘Everyone is fearful’

Saturday night may not be so live from New York this week.

The Post has learned that “Saturday Night Live” was on the verge of canceling tonight’s final episode of the iconic sketch show’s 2021 season due to an in-house outbreak of positive COVID-19 cases.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/18/snl-has-covid-19-outbreak-may-cancel-everyone-is-fearful/

When you move to SEC America from the deep blue dumps, you cannot vote for 50 years.   

Ok maybe after 10 years in re education camps then you can. 

Sorry.  Those are "the rules."

Edited by Big Blitz

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why? 

Thanks.

Meanwhile, Emperor Fauci appears on the POLITICAL shows for scripted softball questions

Anthony Fauci on Sunday predicted increased hospitalizations during the winter but was also hopeful that children will be able to remain in schools.

"We are going to see a significant stress in some regions of the country on the hospital system, particularly in those areas where you have a low level of vaccination," he told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

As the country neared Christmas and New Year's, more and more people have recently become infected with Covid-19, including breakthrough cases among the vaccinated. The U.S. officially hit 800,000 Covid deaths while averaging about 1,300 deaths per day.

On ABC's "This Week," Fauci, President Joe Biden's top medical adviser, was asked by Jonathan Karl whether he expected a need for the type of lockdowns the nation experienced last year.

"When you look at Omicron and what it's doing, the protection from like a two-dose mRNA vaccine is quite good particularly against severe disease but when you get to Omicron, the protection significantly goes down," Fauci said on CNN. "But the good news is when you boost someone, it goes right back up, and that's the reason why there's such an emphasis on the part of all of us."

Safety for children in schools has also been a major issue during the pandemic. Most schools throughout the country have transitioned back to in-person learning, but the new Omicron variant once again raises uncertainty for parents, teachers and students.

"Right now we can keep the children in school safely," Fauci said. "We are trying as best as we possibly can to keep the schools open for the reasons that you just gave correctly of the deleterious effects of having to close the schools down."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/19/fauci-hospitals-schools-covid-525510

Where are the mass coffins and dead bodies Fauci?  Where is the maskless school data vs masked and fiberglassed?

Edited by Big Blitz

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Why? 

Thanks.

Meanwhile, Emperor Fauci appears on the POLITICAL shows for scripted softball questions

Anthony Fauci on Sunday predicted increased hospitalizations during the winter but was also hopeful that children will be able to remain in schools.

"We are going to see a significant stress in some regions of the country on the hospital system, particularly in those areas where you have a low level of vaccination," he told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

As the country neared Christmas and New Year's, more and more people have recently become infected with Covid-19, including breakthrough cases among the vaccinated. The U.S. officially hit 800,000 Covid deaths while averaging about 1,300 deaths per day.

On ABC's "This Week," Fauci, President Joe Biden's top medical adviser, was asked by Jonathan Karl whether he expected a need for the type of lockdowns the nation experienced last year.

"When you look at Omicron and what it's doing, the protection from like a two-dose mRNA vaccine is quite good particularly against severe disease but when you get to Omicron, the protection significantly goes down," Fauci said on CNN. "But the good news is when you boost someone, it goes right back up, and that's the reason why there's such an emphasis on the part of all of us."

Safety for children in schools has also been a major issue during the pandemic. Most schools throughout the country have transitioned back to in-person learning, but the new Omicron variant once again raises uncertainty for parents, teachers and students.

"Right now we can keep the children in school safely," Fauci said. "We are trying as best as we possibly can to keep the schools open for the reasons that you just gave correctly of the deleterious effects of having to close the schools down."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/19/fauci-hospitals-schools-covid-525510

Where are the mass coffins and dead bodies Fauci?  Where is the maskless school data vs masked and fiberglassed?

LMAO - the cults obsession w Fauci is hilarious. 

Omg

You idiots realize you signed up for a lifetime of this right?  

If you don't understand why, you should probably start asking your local Commie Executive for answers 

Remember metrics?  Slow re-openings?  

Those were so 2020.  

I don't know what kind of red blooded freedom loving American male, with a half a ball in his sack, is walking around with a piece of cloth over his mouth from this weak ass cold bug going around. 

C'mon, let's reclaim our collective nutsacks guys. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I don't know what kind of red blooded freedom loving American male, with a half a ball in his sack, is walking around with a piece of cloth over his mouth from this weak ass cold bug going around. 

With all the references to nutsacks and balls I thought you might be wearing your mask incorrectly. 😳

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Masks on planes forever.

But nowhere else right?  I mean, if you need them on planes what settings won't you need them on!?

I don't know about you, but I don't think I'd ever sit as close to a stranger as when I'm flying Southwest with the middle seat occupied.

Not saying that masks are necessarily needed on planes (the airline execs are right about air turnover rates, etc.). Just that if they're ever needed because of being in close proximity to others, well, then modern air travel is the ultimate crowded experience.

2 hours ago, TSOL said:

Where they aren't even required, I pretty much have zero respect for those people.  

Zero.  

If you feel you need a mask to go to Wegmans or the mall, and you don't have a condition (they don't prevent you from getting it never have) I really think you should just lock yourself in your basement forever because all you're doing is contributing to the fear thus the coup thats happening.  

I don't want the people in charge to know you are so willingly compliant and scared.  You'd be saving America by staying home

There are great delivery services now.  

Edited by Big Blitz

The protocols have always been a disaster - made when they were duped to thinking they were "slowing the spread" and trying to win the nation's Top Virtue Signaler of the Month award:

Burn the protocols.

Time to live life - if you're sick - you're more then free to come work next to me.

This is unsustainable 

• Angry 1

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't know about you, but I don't think I'd ever sit as close to a stranger as when I'm flying Southwest with the middle seat occupied.

Not saying that masks are necessarily needed on planes (the airline execs are right about air turnover rates, etc.). Just that if they're ever needed because of being in close proximity to others, well, then modern air travel is the ultimate crowded experience.

Hand wringing post of the day. 

Baa baa good sheep. 

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Baa baa good sheep. 

My hand wringing post of the day is a question.  I've been wondering of late what happens to all those COVID nasal swab test DNA samples taken at these "free" COVID testing centers?  Do they get thrown out or end up in some FBI or security agency database somewhere? 

So Xiden's big solution to flu season is - more testing.

We still think we're slowing the spread?

Hahahaha

Told you.  Doubling down.

If they're saying more testing, you know that less testing and moving on with life is the answer.

But that would make an entire political party correct (sad it's come to this its a low point in human history) and they just can't have that.   

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Baa baa good sheep. 

Look, you said "If we are required to wear a mask on a plane, why not everywhere else?"

I explained: whether or not you think mask wearing is EVER required, there is clearly a distinction between personal space afforded by a modern coach class airline and pretty much everything else you encounter in life. You are about 1 foot away from someone else's head, and from that same someone else's head for 2, 3, 10 hours depending on where you're flying.

So there's your answer. It is not a "hand wringing" post. In fact, I've been reminded on a few occasions to put my mask back on on an airplane.

Maybe you need better examples.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Fauci indirectly says "we're done here" and how life should be going forward (and since the vaccines became widely available how it should have been):

Dr. Fauci on Omicron: You Decide How Much Risk to Take

Anthony Fauci is done with predictions. As the Omicron sweeps the country, the nation’s top infectious-disease doctor is waiting to see what the data will hold before he makes any assessments of just how badly this latest wave of the pandemic will tax Americans. “The only thing I think for sure is that we are dealing with a very, very transmissible virus,” he told Barron’s .

What are your expectations for how long this wave will last and how many people might get sick?

It’s folly to estimate because then it becomes a talking point based on no reality. I don’t know exactly how much it’s going to be, how high the peak’s going to be, or how long it’s going to be lasting. Generally, when you have a very sharp peak of something, it tends often to turn around and come down rapidly. I hope that’s the case, but I can’t give an accurate prediction if and when that will happen.

https://bit.ly/33Qd71t

And as you see, he admits he's a political hack.  

Edited by Big Blitz

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Look, you said "If we are required to wear a mask on a plane, why not everywhere else?"

I explained: whether or not you think mask wearing is EVER required, there is clearly a distinction between personal space afforded by a modern coach class airline and pretty much everything else you encounter in life. You are about 1 foot away from someone else's head, and from that same someone else's head for 2, 3, 10 hours depending on where you're flying.

So there's your answer. It is not a "hand wringing" post. In fact, I've been reminded on a few occasions to put my mask back on on an airplane.

Maybe you need better examples.

Please quote the right people.   I know hand wringing takes a lot of energy and focus. 

So how many hours do we have to be next to the person to catch the virus?  

Wring wring

Who’s there?

Worry Reich. 

17 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Please quote the right people.   I know hand wringing takes a lot of energy and focus. 

So how many hours do we have to be next to the person to catch the virus?  

Wring wring

Who’s there?

Worry Reich. 

So sorry.

How could I mix up "Chef Jim" with "Deranged Doofus." 

I really must pay closer attention.

• Haha (+1) 1