Covid Protocols 2022

‘Now is not the time for happy talk’: Experts warn the pandemic is far from over and urge people to combine vaccines with face masks and other measures

A growing chorus is warning that the coronavirus pandemic is far from over, and urging people everywhere to continue to adhere to public safety measures and get their vaccine shots, as many places, including parts of the U.S., are still being engulfed with waves of new cases.

https://on.mktw.net/3wEwPHR

Still no metric for when (haha never) its *over.*

"Engulfed."  "Waves."

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Edited by Big Blitz

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

I got sick. The doctor tested me. Then sent me a bill.

I didn't know I had to pay to get tested for Covid.

Isn't that racist or something? Shouldn't it be free?

Did you have to present identification at all during this process?? If so RAAAYSSSSISSSSZZZTT

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Dr. Fauci Just Issued This Urgent Warning to Vaccinated People

Nov. 12, White House COVID adviser Anthony Fauci, MD, went on The New York Times' podcast The Daily to discuss the current state of the coronavirus in the U.S. According to Fauci, officials are now starting to see some waning immunity against both infection and hospitalization several months after initial vaccination. The infectious disease expert pointed toward incoming data from Israel, which he noted tends to be about a month to a month and a half ahead of us in terms of the outbreak.

"They are seeing a waning of immunity not only against infection but against hospitalization and to some extent death, which is starting to now involve all age groups. It isn't just the elderly," Fauci said. "It's waning to the point that you're seeing more and more people getting breakthrough infections, and more and more of those people who are getting breakthrough infections are winding up in the hospital."

As a result of these findings, Fauci warned that vaccinated people should get their booster shot, as it might actually be more important than health officials first realized. "If one looks back at this, one can say, do you know, it isn't as if a booster is a bonus, but a booster might actually be an essential part of the primary regimen that people should have," he said on The Daily.

Fauci went on to say, "I think … that the boosting is gonna be an absolutely essential component of our response, not a bonus, not a luxury, but an absolute essential part of the program."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/12/podcasts/the-daily/anthony-fauci-vaccine-mandates-booster-shots.html

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Imagine still listening to and believing these people 

We're the 2nd grade police state.....

Letitia Wright, Aaron Rodgers, and Hollywood’s Unvaxxed Clowns Are Telling on Themselves

Of course in Hollywood, where woo-woo organic natural wellness crystal voodoo is its own pandemic, there are going to be a ton of people with the privilege to live such a lifestyle who evoke the same privilege in refusing to be vaccinated. Who are they? I can’t wait to find out more. (I have heard rumors of who some are. I’ll never tell. Until you corner me at a bar after a few drinks, of course.)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/letitia-wright-aaron-rodgers-and-hollywoods-unvaxxed-clowns-are-telling-on-themselves

In the you must only say the correct things about Covid SW thread, Star not being vaccinated (potentially) is a problem.

Not "man I hope he survives."  Why would it be anyway because this isn't a threat  - this man sat out last year, saw Dion with it; and maybe still said I'll pass on the vax.  Maybe.  

The problem isn't the virus. 

It's the protocols.

Someone explain to me again how this absurd dynamic changes in 2022

I'll ask again for the Branch Covidians....

Someone explain to me again how this absurd dynamic changes in 2022?

On 11/12/2021 at 1:26 PM, unbillievable said:

I got sick. The doctor tested me. Then sent me a bill.

I didn't know I had to pay to get tested for Covid.

Isn't that racist or something? Shouldn't it be free?

Vaccines are free ( lefties want them so not racist) Testing is for non vaxxed racists who don’t comply. 

On 11/14/2021 at 12:09 PM, Big Blitz said:

In the you must only say the correct things about Covid SW thread, Star not being vaccinated (potentially) is a problem.

Not "man I hope he survives."  Why would it be anyway because this isn't a threat  - this man sat out last year, saw Dion with it; and maybe still said I'll pass on the vax.  Maybe.  

The problem isn't the virus. 

It's the protocols.

Someone explain to me again how this absurd dynamic changes in 2022

I'll ask again for the Branch Covidians....

Someone explain to me again how this absurd dynamic changes in 2022?

The pearl clutching about COVID there amuses me every day.  

On 11/6/2021 at 8:46 PM, Big Blitz said:

In light of the MT news and the fact they created the 2021 protocols thinking the vaccine prevented infection.....

What should they be for the NFL in 2022?

The NFL is a microcosm of society - what they do, everyone will be doing.  As I've said ad neasuem here....all protocols should have been dropped looooooooong ago.  Like when Florida did in March of 2020 - which was nothing.   

We're about to enter year 3.    

So Team Eradication, prove to us that have been saying this never ends, it actually does end, and here's why.   

I'm enthusiastically waiting to how we define the fully vaccinated as no longer vaccinated.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1DgWYdukZU&t=3s

Maybe they should take a lesson from those that don't drink the Kool aid .

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Just need to get to 75% .....bro!!!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Edited by Big Blitz