Covid Protocols 2022

When thinking about protocols keep in mind there is a new wildly successful revenue steam that needs to be considered as well…

Pfizer Boosts Forecast for Vaccine Sales to $33.5 Billion 
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-28/pfizer-expects-covid-vaccine-sales-to-top-33-billion-this-year 

A total disgrace 

Hey teachers!  You know those online modules you have the kids do when you're "asynchronous?"  Pretty soon those modules will be for entire courses and they won't need you anymore.

Signed,

Every Republican politician looking for any excuse to permanently end the Public School institution as you know it. 

You aren't essential anymore.  

Let that sink in.  And all you know someone that's a teacher - the vast majority of whom are good people and good at their jobs.  But they're the victim of their leaders that do not actually care about them or the kids.  

Please make sure they are well aware the clock is ticking on their profession.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

The Next Big COVID Variant Could Be a Triple Whammy Nightmare

...When it comes to viral mutations, “extreme events can occur at a non-negligible rate, or probability, and can lead to large consequences,” Michael said. Imagine a lineage that’s as transmissible as Omicron but also attacks the lungs like Delta tends to do. Now imagine that this hypothetical lineage is even more adept than Omicron at evading the vaccines.

That would be the nightmare lineage. And it’s entirely conceivable it’s in our future. There are enough vaccine holdouts, such as the roughly 50 million Americans who say they’ll never get jabbed, that the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen should have ample opportunities for mutation.

As long as we have unvaccinated people in this country—and across the globethere is the potential for new and possibly more concerning viral variants to arise,” Aimee Bernard, a University of Colorado immunologist, told The Daily Beast.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-next-big-covid-19-variant-could-be-a-triple-whammy-nightmare

This is how the pandemic never ends.  

That's their out - even if we get all 330 million Americans vaccinated - and how many boosters.....they have always said (you just aren't catching it) this is about vaccinating the whole planet.  Because you're a moron who thinks this is like polio.

They know in no way in the next decade will we get 8 billion fully vaccinated and boosted and Triple or quadruple boosted people - it's a lie anyway.  This crap duped people when they told you that being vaccinated meant you can't spread it. 

But you can.  It will always exist and mutate.  

Whether in Vermont or in the remote regions or the Congo.  

You're an idiot for complying with anything and listening to anything these people have to say.  

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

...When it comes to viral mutations, “extreme events can occur at a non-negligible rate, or probability, and can lead to large consequences,” Michael said. Imagine a lineage that’s as transmissible as Omicron but also attacks the lungs like Delta tends to do. Now imagine that this hypothetical lineage is even more adept than Omicron at evading the vaccines.

That would be the nightmare lineage. And it’s entirely conceivable it’s in our future. There are enough vaccine holdouts, such as the roughly 50 million Americans who say they’ll never get jabbed, that the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen should have ample opportunities for mutation.

As long as we have unvaccinated people in this country—and across the globethere is the potential for new and possibly more concerning viral variants to arise,” Aimee Bernard, a University of Colorado immunologist, told The Daily Beast.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-next-big-covid-19-variant-could-be-a-triple-whammy-nightmare

This is how the pandemic never ends.  

That's their out - even if we get all 330 million Americans vaccinated - and how many boosters.....they have always said (you just aren't catching it) this is about vaccinating the whole planet.  Because you're a moron who thinks this is like polio.

They know in no way in the next decade will we get 8 billion fully vaccinated and boosted and Triple or quadruple boosted people - it's a lie anyway.  This crap duped people when they told you that being vaccinated meant you can't spread it. 

But you can.  It will always exist and mutate.  

Whether in Vermont or in the remote regions or the Congo.  

You're an idiot for complying with anything and listening to anything these people have to say.  

Failure to do what you can to help the situation is almost criminal.

General failure to keep symptoms to a minor level to protect our hospitals and vulnerable citizens is almost criminal.

To not assist and support the war effort is almost criminal.

The results in one family who is vaxxed, 

1 18month old child in hospital

1 knee replacement canceled by hospital

1 serious cancer surgery postponed by hospital

1 job lost

And this is minor affect compared to many families who had deaths ( over 800,000 in US)

I don't give a rats pituitary if any one gets vaxxed, but with that decision come other responsibilities including masks, testing, isolation. 

I am sure glad 47 % of Americans didn't fail their fellow citizens in 1942.  

I am glad that 20% of Canadians didn't fail their fellow citizens in 1939.

It is the collateral damage that is the most serious issue.

40 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

General failure to keep symptoms to a minor level to protect our hospitals and vulnerable citizens is almost criminal.

1 job lost

And this is minor affect compared to many families who had deaths ( over 800,000 in US)

I don't give a rats pituitary if any one gets vaxxed, but with that decision come other responsibilities including masks, testing, isolation. 

I am sure glad 47 % of Americans didn't fail their fellow citizens in 1942.  

I am glad that 20% of Canadians didn't fail their fellow citizens in 1939.

It is the collateral damage that is the most serious issue.

Then why are you leaving your house?  This will ensure your safety.  

You're the problem not me.  You keep those kids and family members where they can't get into a car accident, spread ANY virus or flu, and can't spread their "germs" to me or anyone else.  

You, stay home.  

We'll call you in 50 years when this is over.  

43 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Then why are you leaving your house?  This will ensure your safety.  

You're the problem not me.  You keep those kids and family members where they can't get into a car accident, spread ANY virus or flu, and can't spread their "germs" to me or anyone else.  

You, stay home.  

We'll call you in 50 years when this is over.  

Wow, so the hospital is over whelmed because of you, and others suffer. 

Hope you do not need emergency heart surgery. 

Don't think I have ever met anyone so selfish and anti social. 

Being anti Vax is 1 issue that you have a right to be, but being hateful to fellow citizens is socialpathic.

Hope you do not consider yourself a member of Bills Mafia. They are proof you can be supportive of a team and position yet be human enough to support other fellow human needs. 

48 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Maybe in universal health care Canada where you have to wait 6 months for emergency surgery anyway this is an issue.....but not by me.  

Stay home.  Keep your fellow citizens safe forever.  

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

1 job lost

So you want to criminalize this now? Once again, you seem to have a ton of opinions about what your neighbors to the south are doing. Whatever your experiences are  in Canada, and I'm sure they are 100% true, are not our experiences down here in the Lower 48 . Now keep in mind, I am both vaccinated and boosted, but just to go down your list.

The 18 month old is sad, but in what way is that related to someone who is unvaccinated?

The knee replacement that was canceled... I'm assuming was in Socialized Medicine Canada.

The cancer surgery that was postponed is just plain stupidity on the part of the Hospital. 

The job that was lost?  Again, in what way is that related to someone who is unvaccinated?

It seems to me that EVERY SINGLE EXAMPLE that you cite are all due to a piss-poor reaction by the Government sector.  What sort of Government keeps liquor stores and Burger King open, while canceling surgeries? 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Maybe in universal health care Canada where you have to wait 6 months for emergency surgery anyway this is an issue.....but not by me.  

Stay home.  Keep your fellow citizens safe forever.  

You fo.

Discussion is about protecting vulnerable not borders. Same issue is universal.

59 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you want to criminalize this now? Once again, you seem to have a ton of opinions about what your neighbors to the south are doing. Whatever your experiences are  in Canada, and I'm sure they are 100% true, are not our experiences down here in the Lower 48 . Now keep in mind, I am both vaccinated and boosted, but just to go down your list.

The 18 month old is sad, but in what way is that related to someone who is unvaccinated?

The knee replacement that was canceled... I'm assuming was in Socialized Medicine Canada.

The cancer surgery that was postponed is just plain stupidity on the part of the Hospital. 

The job that was lost?  Again, in what way is that related to someone who is unvaccinated?

It seems to me that EVERY SINGLE EXAMPLE that you cite are all due to a piss-poor reaction by the Government sector.  What sort of Government keeps liquor stores and Burger King open, while canceling surgeries? 

You are right dude, what you said is true, but responsibility to fellow citizens is the debate not Vax or non Vax. LA, NYC,CHI,and Richmond VA suffer the same hospital issues. 

ps Burger King eat in was closed 

I am talking one citizen doing what they can to help others. 

Glad you were vaxxed, but regardless you would still be a good dude.

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

You are right dude, what you said is true, but responsibility to fellow citizens is the debate not Vax or non Vax. LA, NYC,CHI,and Richmond VA suffer the same hospital issues. 

ps Burger King eat in was closed 

I am talking one citizen doing what they can to help others. 

Glad you were vaxxed, but regardless you would still be a good dude.

I am indeed a good dude.  This pandemic has been a horror show of poor messaging. We're all now seeing the mess that social media has wrought upon us all.  Nobody trusts anyone about anything anymore.  Is one side to blame? No, one side is not to blame! Notwithstanding a few obvious bomb throwers, this is all due to a bunch of politicians who've figured out that if it bleeds, it leads, and thus have benefited from the hysteria that comes along with this approach to governance.  Toss in the media, and you have the makings of a cluster____. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The psychological damage done when you're eventually free to go maskless in some places come 2038 is going to be off the chain.  

The fact you think this is real....

no hope for you.

34 minutes ago, 716er said:

The fact you think this is real....

no hope for you.

K. 

Edit:  That's the tweet I meant to post...

His original 

This could be real.

It could be fake.  

Someone prove it's fake I have zero reason to think it is.  

Edited by Big Blitz

Fretting over a possible future lineage that combines Omicron’s extreme transmissibility with the severity of, say, the previous Delta lineage, experts are beginning to embrace a new public health strategy that’s getting an early test run in Israel: a four-shot regimen of messenger-RNA vaccine.

“I think this will be the strategy going forward,” Edwin Michael, an epidemiologist at the Center for Global Health Infectious Disease Research at the University of South Florida, told The Daily Beast.

A lineage much worse than Omicron could evolve at the same time that antibodies wane in billions of people all over the world.

That’s why many experts believe the COVID vaccines will end up being annual or even semi-annual jabs. You’ll need a fourth jab, a fifth jab, a sixth jab, et cetera, forever.

Israel, a world leader in global health, is already turning that expectation into policy. Citing multiple studies that showed a big boost in antibodies with an additional dose of mRNA and no safety concerns, the country’s health ministry this week began offering a fourth dose to anyone over the age of 60, who tend to be more vulnerable to COVID than younger people.

That should be the standard everywhere, Ali Mokdad, a professor of health metrics sciences at the University of Washington Institute for Health, told The Daily Beast. “Scientifically, they’re right,” he said of the Israeli health officials.

https://news.yahoo.com/next-big-covid-variant-could-100250868.html

Remember this.  

When they were "testing" the vaccine in 2020 (Lololol) I think there is a very strong chance that some very smart people said this would happen.  And they knew it. 

That what they were about to pitch to the world about the original vaccine was complete bull ***t.  They did it anyway. 

You've been lied to from the beginning.  And keep complying either because you were seduced into making this about Team Red v Team Blue, or you're scared, or you're a moron.  It could be all 3.  

January 6th tho!  It's here to distract you from the fact you're getting used to living in masks forever and going to need 50 booster shots in your lifetime. 

You will have such a hatred for the GOP, you'll be good with this.  After all, it is their fault the virus keeps mutating.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Don't think I have ever met anyone so selfish and anti social. 

Being anti Vax is 1 issue that you have a right to be, but being hateful to fellow citizens is socialpathic.

Hope you do not consider yourself a member of Bills Mafia. They are proof you can be supportive of a team and position yet be human enough to support other fellow human needs. 

Where were you with your “it’s criminal!!!” hysterics when hospitals were overwhelmed almost every flu season?  

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Where were you with your “it’s criminal!!!” hysterics when hospitals were overwhelmed almost every flu season?  

Chef, I didn't say it was criminal, I said almost.

Flu, with vaccine got under control but this covid has killed 800,000 in US and many more globally.

My point is, don't get vaccine is your choice for what ever reason, but that means you do have a responsibility to others to help protect and reduce threat to fellow citizens. You cannot carry the flu virus without symptoms, you can carry covid 

In no way is this political folks....nope...this is not about who these morons think will vote for them because they are keeping you "safe" and DeSantis wants you dead....nope.  

Screenshot_20220106-120112_One UI Home.jpg

But January 6th!!!!!!!

‘The next variant is just around the corner’:

Experts warn the world’s at risk until all are vaccinated

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/06/new-covid-variants-are-a-danger-until-the-whole-world-is-vaccinated.html

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Omg

Sajid Javid would have 60,000+ NHS workers sacked for refusing mRNA injections. This Doc is a heroic figure of resistance.

“If you want to provide protection with a booster, you’d have to inject them every month.”

Government official guy:

"We're basically doing what China is telling us to do so...."

*shocked face*

Some of us told you 1 year ago that by fall 2021 your kids will still be in masks.  Public education has 5 years max.  "Here kids!  Here is your virtual module for Grades K-5!"

If only someone in charge could articulate a long term plan that tells you when they won't be.....

That they haven't done so tells you all you need to know.   

On 1/6/2022 at 7:26 AM, Niagara Bill said:

Chef, I didn't say it was criminal, I said almost.

Flu, with vaccine got under control but this covid has killed 800,000 in US and many more globally.

My point is, don't get vaccine is your choice for what ever reason, but that means you do have a responsibility to others to help protect and reduce threat to fellow citizens. You cannot carry the flu virus without symptoms, you can carry covid 

Great job skirting the question and back peddling. You're so concerned about hospitals and ER being overwhelmed now but were silent with regard to calling people out for not getting the flu shot.  Flu has never been gotten under control.  Aske anyone who works in the medical field that put up tents during flu season.  You are familiar with the term flu season right?  

Almost criminal. WTF is that supposed to mean anyway?  :rolleyes:

45 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Great job skirting the question and back peddling. You're so concerned about hospitals and ER being overwhelmed now but were silent with regard to calling people out for not getting the flu shot.  Flu has never been gotten under control.  Aske anyone who works in the medical field that put up tents during flu season.  You are familiar with the term flu season right?  

Almost criminal. WTF is that supposed to mean anyway?  :rolleyes:

It is suppose to mean I think about issues not spout the usual venim. 40 hospitals in NY gave most stopped electives and postponing surgeries. Something to brag about eh. 

So, what is your opinion, should people do what they can to protect  their neighbors or not? Can you take a position.! Do you have the guts to go on the record? 

• Eyeroll 2

This is insane - and omg the "some argue" 

Gtfo into the ash heap of history:

Omicron is surging — and Democrats aren’t shutting things down this time

BOSTON — Democrats have a message for Omicron-flooded America: get vaxxed and carry on.

From New York to California, Democratic mayors and governors are fighting to keep schools and businesses open with an urgency they haven’t flexed before in the pandemic.

In Chicago, where a teachers union dispute has shuttered the nation’s third-largest school system, Mayor Lori Lightfoot blasted educators for not reporting to their classrooms — and got the tacit support of the White House.

“Enough is enough. We are standing firm,” Lightfoot told Chicago residents last week.

In California, Gov. Gavin Newsom and Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti swear the Super Bowl will go on in L.A. even as Covid-19 cases surge. Colorado Gov. Jared Polis has declared “the end of the medical emergency” and said unvaccinated people have themselves to blame if they get sick. Even President Joe Biden urged Americans not to cancel their holiday travel plans last month.

Democrats went further than most Republicans in shutting down businesses, enforcing social distancing and requiring masks to tame the spread of the virus — and were initially rewarded politically for their caution. But as the nation trudges into a third pandemic year in the grips of another variant-fueled wave, blue state leaders faced with exhausted and frustrated voters have lost the stomach for strict shutdowns. Those early-pandemic tactics, some argue, hurt people financially and fostered a mental health crisis among siloed school kids.

Instead of facing anger from Republican voters, Democrats must now contend with critics on the left who accuse their own party of selling out public health to keep the economy going. Labor unions representing teachers, health care workers and airline staff say governments aren’t providing enough tests and masks and that leaders should consider short-term closures until the Omicron surge ends.

A year ago, most Democratic voters were ahead of where governors were, saying, ‘You’re not locking down enough,” Monmouth University Polling Institute director Patrick Murray said in an interview. “Many of those people are now saying it doesn’t matter at this point, and what we’re seeing is governors reacting to that and acknowledging the mood of their own base.”

Unions also criticized the Biden administration for shortening isolation and quarantine guidelines, accusing the president of caring more about the economy than science.

“We said we wanted to hear from medical professionals on the best guidance for quarantine, not from corporate America advocating for a shortened period due to staffing shortages,” Association of Flight Attendants President Sara Nelson said in a statement, adding that “we cannot allow pandemic fatigue to lead to decisions that extend the life of the pandemic or put policies on the backs of workers.”

“You’re seeing a realistic acknowledgment of the frustration that people have with everything related to the pandemic,” former political director to the Democratic Governors Association Corey Platt said. “It’s less a messaging change than an understanding of where things are and being focused on safety and mitigating the pandemic when you’re hearing the exact opposite from other people.”

Jared Leopold, who worked for Virginia state Sen. Jennifer McClellan during the Democratic gubernatorial primary, said Democrats now need to lay out what the next stage of the pandemic looks like in a country that increasingly wants to stay open.

“It would be smart for people heading into the 2022 campaign to level with their constituents about the challenges that they face,” Leopold said. “but also provide a clear path forward.”

https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2022/01/09/omicron-is-surging-and-democrats-arent-shutting-things-down-this-time-1404752

"Provide a clear path forward?"

I thought the election of Xiden did that?  

Read all this mess and tell me this isn't and hasn't all been political theater. 

And how long did these idiots expect us to put up with this - it's year f...ing 3 of slowing spread or eradicating or overwhelming hospitals ---- but really to them its year 3 of hiding and living like cowards.  

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

It is suppose to mean I think about issues not spout the usual venim. 40 hospitals in NY gave most stopped electives and postponing surgeries. Something to brag about eh. 

So, what is your opinion, should people do what they can to protect  their neighbors or not? Can you take a position.! Do you have the guts to go on the record? 

Spouting venom?   Where have I spouted venom?  I'm just trying to understand why you're so freaked out now but never heard a peep from you during our pretty much annual flu season that often overwhelmed ER's.  My opinion is this is way ***** overblown and people have no memories.  

https://time.com/5107984/hospitals-handling-burden-flu-patients/

The 2017-2018 influenza epidemic is sending people to hospitals and urgent-care centers in every state, and medical centers are responding with extraordinary measures: asking staff to work overtime, setting up triage tents, restricting friends and family visits and canceling elective surgeries, to name a few.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/quality/iu-health-hospital-stops-elective-surgeries-due-to-flu.html

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-28/doctors-warn-of-surgery-cancellations-in-flu-season/7278700

My opinion is people should so what they can to protect themselves.   I suggest you never leave your home this time of the year now and every year going forward.  And hysteria is not a good look.  

27 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Spouting venom?   Where have I spouted venom?  I'm just trying to understand why you're so freaked out now but never heard a peep from you during our pretty much annual flu season that often overwhelmed ER's.  My opinion is this is way ***** overblown and people have no memories.  

https://time.com/5107984/hospitals-handling-burden-flu-patients/

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/quality/iu-health-hospital-stops-elective-surgeries-due-to-flu.html

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-28/doctors-warn-of-surgery-cancellations-in-flu-season/7278700

My opinion is people should so what they can to protect themselves.   I suggest you never leave your home this time of the year now and every year going forward.  And hysteria is not a good look.  

Your political venom is getting really old. Not interested in reviewing NYT articles, or ABC that you would usually call bs, just your opinion matters.

People have no memories? What has that got to do with the basic question.

Do you think people should take steps to help protect their neighbor? Your refusal to take a position only shows your politics. What is your humanity?

Do you help or not? 

815,000 deaths is not hysteria. Show your stripes, Do you or do you not help protect you neighbor?

• Eyeroll 2

CDC Website Reveals Police Power Will be Used at Quarantine Stations for the “Benefit of Society”

by Jim Hoft

The CDC announced on its website that to control the spread of disease within their borders, states have laws to enforce the use of isolation and quarantine. The law also includes the use of police power functions in their quarantine stations.“In addition to serving as medical functions, isolation and quarantine also are “police power” functions, derived from the right of the state to take action affecting individuals for the benefit of society,” CDC stated on their website.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/cdc-website-reveals-police-power-will-use-quarantine-stations-benefit-society/

• Angry 1

56 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Your political venom is getting really old. Not interested in reviewing NYT articles, or ABC that you would usually call bs, just your opinion matters.

People have no memories? What has that got to do with the basic question.

Do you think people should take steps to help protect their neighbor? Your refusal to take a position only shows your politics. What is your humanity?

Do you help or not? 

815,000 deaths is not hysteria. Show your stripes, Do you or do you not help protect you neighbor?

Political venom?   Grow a pair man. I'm debating with you.  Good lord

I've answered your question.  You just don't like it. I've taken a position of personal responsibility.   I always have.  The only thing I can control is what I do. So I will continue to protect myself.  100% of people will NEVER be fully vaccinated or wear masks 100% of the time.  So I again I do what I control.  ME.  I'm not vaccinated to protect you or anyone else.  I'm vaccinated to protect ME.  Get it???  

Now back to your hypocrisy.  Why freak out now and not during our pretty much annual flu season?  So you'd rather bury your head than read what I've posted?  So you wear your mask for the rest of your life ok.  If you don't you'll a either being hysterical now or a hypocrite then.   

https://www.who.int/news/item/13-12-2017-up-to-650-000-people-die-of-respiratory-diseases-linked-to-seasonal-flu-each-year

• Haha (+1) 1

Hey its 2020 again!!

Pfizer CEO says omicron vaccine will be ready in March

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla on Monday said a vaccine that targets the omicron variant of Covid will be ready in March, and the company's already begun manufacturing the doses.

"This vaccine will be ready in March," Bourla told CNBC's "Squawk Box." "We [are] already starting manufacturing some of these quantities at risk."

Bourla said the vaccine will also target the other variants that are circulating. He said it is still not clear whether or not an omicron vaccine is needed or how it would be used, but Pfizer will have some doses ready since some countries want it ready as soon as possible.

"The hope is that we will achieve something that will have way, way better protection particularly against infections, because the protection against the hospitalizations and the severe disease — it is reasonable right now, with the current vaccines as long as you are having let's say the third dose," Bourla said.

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel told CNBC earlier Monday the company is working on a booster for this fall that targets omicron and it will enter clinical trials soon. Bancel said demand is high from governments as they prepare regular vaccination against the virus.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/10/covid-vaccine-pfizer-ceo-says-omicron-vaccine-will-be-ready-in-march.html

They've been planning that for years.  

But, whatever the CEO says.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, TSOL said:

So the booster is perpetually gonna be for last quarters variant. 

So then they'll keep making new ones for all the new variants millions of idiots are ridiculously obsessed with and tracking, initiate permanent protocols in between, rinse repeat.  

I know it pains them.  And I said from April 2020 there is nothing I'd rather be more wrong about then pretty much everything we warned people would happen.  And I'm sure if I was wrong say by June of 2020 or January of 2021 or August of 2021, I'm sure the political dunking wouldn't stop but I wouldn't care a lick because this hell would be over.....I've been beyond patient in this stupidity.  

So now.....yea I pretty much want to hear every single one of these lunatics say "we were wrong."  

54 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Political venom?   Grow a pair man. I'm debating with you.  Good lord

I've answered your question.  You just don't like it. I've taken a position of personal responsibility.   I always have.  The only thing I can control is what I do. So I will continue to protect myself.  100% of people will NEVER be fully vaccinated or wear masks 100% of the time.  So I again I do what I control.  ME.  I'm not vaccinated to protect you or anyone else.  I'm vaccinated to protect ME.  Get it???  

Now back to your hypocrisy.  Why freak out now and not during our pretty much annual flu season?  So you'd rather bury your head than read what I've posted?  So you wear your mask for the rest of your life ok.  If you don't you'll a either being hysterical now or a hypocrite then.   

https://www.who.int/news/item/13-12-2017-up-to-650-000-people-die-of-respiratory-diseases-linked-to-seasonal-flu-each-year

Look Jim, I respect that you protected yourself, but whether one is vaxxed or not you can take steps to protect others. We do that in life with speed limits, safety protocols in food, chemicals etc. Restaurants are required to keep food at temperatures to protect people. 

So, why not do that in your personal life. If you visit your grandmother do people where a mask. 

I hope this does not carry over for life, but the US has lost 820,000 citizens, 30,000 in Canada, and until a solution is found is it not every citizens responsibility to help their neighbor. 

40 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Look Jim, I respect that you protected yourself, but whether one is vaxxed or not you can take steps to protect others. We do that in life with speed limits, safety protocols in food, chemicals etc. Restaurants are required to keep food at temperatures to protect people. 

So, why not do that in your personal life. If you visit your grandmother do people where a mask. 

I hope this does not carry over for life, but the US has lost 820,000 citizens, 30,000 in Canada, and until a solution is found is it not every citizens responsibility to help their neighbor. 

I drive the speed limit (usually) to protect myself and the passengers in my car.  I cannot control how fast others drive or how much they've had to drink before they drive.  Food safety is different seeing I'm paying them for the food they serve.  Again I control only what I can.  I'm vaccinated and wear a mask indoors (only because I'm required to).  What else you want?  Those unvaccinated to wear a scarlet C?  Get out and enjoy your life.  We're all gonna die my friend.  As a band once said don't fear the reaper.  

Regarding wearing a mask when I visit my grandmother.  Well my grandmother has been dead for 30 years or so but my mom is 96.  I visited her recently and no i did not wear a mask.  BTW did you wear one when you visited your grandmother during flu season?  Will you wear one for the rest of her life (and yours) every flu season?   

Regarding carrying over for life it will if you treat the flu as you're treating this.  Good luck.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So then they'll keep making new ones for all the new variants millions of idiots are ridiculously obsessed with and tracking, initiate permanent protocols in between, rinse repeat.  

I know it pains them.  And I said from April 2020 there is nothing I'd rather be more wrong about then pretty much everything we warned people would happen.  And I'm sure if I was wrong say by June of 2020 or January of 2021 or August of 2021, I'm sure the political dunking wouldn't stop but I wouldn't care a lick because this hell would be over.....I've been beyond patient in this stupidity.  

So now.....yea I pretty much want to hear every single one of these lunatics say "we were wrong."  

So the way I'm seeing it, if you wanna rely on the vaccine and boosters, you are going to be playing from behind. You're never gonna catch up to the current variant. That's why so many boosted people are getting sick with omnicron now. 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I drive the speed limit (usually) to protect myself and the passengers in my car.  I cannot control how fast others drive or how much they've had to drink before they drive.  Food safety is different seeing I'm paying them for the food they serve.  Again I control only what I can.  I'm vaccinated and wear a mask indoors (only because I'm required to).  What else you want?  Those unvaccinated to wear a scarlet C?  Get out and enjoy your life.  We're all gonna die my friend.  As a band once said don't fear the reaper.  

Regarding wearing a mask when I visit my grandmother.  Well my grandmother has been dead for 30 years or so but my mom is 96.  I visited her recently and no i did not wear a mask.  BTW did you wear one when you visited your grandmother during flu season?  Will you wear one for the rest of her life (and yours) every flu season?   

Regarding carrying over for life it will if you treat the flu as you're treating this.  Good luck.  

Jim, I apologize if you think I am out of order. I struggle with the "my rights" being more important than being a good citizen and human. To me it is a cross over to trumpism, always a conspiracy. 

I am sure you are a good person with the very best of intentions and efforts. All the best to you.

Sorry for being such an a??