Covid Protocols 2022

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

The problem isn't Omicron 

people will look back at this and define it the age of cowards. 

you have places with high vaccination rates still exploding with omicron and they cant put 2 and 2 together. states with and without authoritarian mandates with negligable differences long after being repeatedly told they were dooming their population...not even a bit curiosity on why they are still being demonized. polls that show minorities are some of the people that are at a high percentage of being unvaxed, still compared all to evil trumpers. glossed over to not damage that bright virtue signal they bask in. publicly flip flopping directions and "facts"  announced by people who are just coincidentally involved with the lab,  gaining political power, and constantly caught defying the very rules they mandate. anyone who is not in these positions are giving "misinformation" and must be stopped immediately...even as a bit of time shows they were right. 

all this with 2 full years to do basic research with a world of information at their fingertips and they come to the conclusion that we should really escalate more.

the future will have great stories for these idiots to tell their grandchildren. bravely yelling at the enemies walking in the park who was not abiding by the mask laws. applauding the removal of children so they can be held down and injected against their will from a virus that was no danger to them. protecting society by calling the police on their neighbors for suspicion of being a spreader. grandpa saved the world. at least it will be a good way to kill time with the family while waiting in the breadlines. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

people will look back at this and define it the age of cowards. 

you have places with high vaccination rates still exploding with omicron and they cant put 2 and 2 together. states with and without authoritarian mandates with negligable differences long after being repeatedly told they were dooming their population...not even a bit curiosity on why they are still being demonized. polls that show minorities are some of the people that are at a high percentage of being unvaxed, still compared all to evil trumpers. glossed over to not damage that bright virtue signal they bask in. publicly flip flopping directions and "facts"  announced by people who are just coincidentally involved with the lab,  gaining political power, and constantly caught defying the very rules they mandate. anyone who is not in these positions are giving "misinformation" and must be stopped immediately...even as a bit of time shows they were right. 

all this with 2 full years to do basic research with a world of information at their fingertips and they come to the conclusion that we should really escalate more.

the future will have great stories for these idiots to tell their grandchildren. bravely yelling at the enemies walking in the park who was not abiding by the mask laws. applauding the removal of children so they can be held down and injected against their will from a virus that was no danger to them. protecting society by calling the police on their neighbors for suspicion of being a spreader. grandpa saved the world. at least it will be a good way to kill time with the family while waiting in the breadlines. 

To make these types of determinations one must review data much deeper than superficially and politically. 

But frankly, any citizen of any country who dislikes their fellow citizens so much as to refuse to try and help people stay safe by simply distancing or wearing a mask is a poor excuse for a neighbor, or citizen. 

Call people idiots if you will, talk conspiracy about labs and China, make up stories of holding children down, but do not leave out the footnote of 850,000 deaths ( twice as many as ww2, only 58,000 in Vietnam and 7000 in 20 years in Afghanistan), and millions more around the world. 

Whether you vaccinate or not, your choice since you likely didn't get any of the other childhood vaccines, but respect your fellow citizens. 

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

To make these types of determinations one must review data much deeper than superficially and politically. 

i doubt this will get a response but ill try anyways 

what determinations specifically are you speaking of? i gave several examples in the first paragraph of things that are happening in this country that would make anyone who look into them objectively, not only question but unify in demanding answers to.

But frankly, any citizen of any country who dislikes their fellow citizens so much as to refuse to try and help people stay safe by simply distancing or wearing a mask is a poor excuse for a neighbor, or citizen. 

im not sure where i advocated that distancing or wearing a mask is the wrong thing for someone to do? im vaxed and wear a mask best i can. I'm talking about the villianizing. for someone talking about not using determinations superficially you sure were quick with this.

i think the main point of my statement is the contradicting narrative that state vaccines are (safe and effective)! preached repeatedly. but i have so little faith in them that i am terrified of people constantly risking "my safety". so confident that i must force others to take it applauding the constant and increasing threats by the gov! REGARDLESS of religious or medical exemption, i dont care! i demand no large scale studies of natural immunity. if you caught it and survived your STILL considered a threat to me. if you safely worked without it as a "hero" your still a threat to me. child..threat! i dont even require those words to be backed up by demanding people should have the right to sue the big pharma if adverse affects happen. the age of cowards.

talk about disliking fellow citizens!? if somone is not distancing or masking you can avoid the situation and leave if uncomfortable. no one is threatening to take your job away. there is a comparison here!????????

Call people idiots if you will, talk conspiracy about labs and China, make up stories of holding children down, but do not leave out the footnote of 850,000 deaths ( twice as many as ww2, only 58,000 in Vietnam and 7000 in 20 years in Afghanistan), and millions more around the world. 

Whether you vaccinate or not, your choice since you likely didn't get any of the other childhood vaccines, but respect your fellow citizens. 

the idiot comment was based on the article showing that people are sliding more into some self righteous authoritarianism wishing to ramp up threats and acting self righteous in doing so. you don't have to mention the death count as if it somehow solidifies a argument you never really made.

if you are at all suggesting non mask vaxers i can again point to the numbers in two distinctly different states. florida and new york. one gave their citizens the means to protect themselves and make their own choice. the other forced it.  WHILE ALSO crushing many of its small buisnesses in lockdown, seeing mass exodus out of and again key word thats been repeated again and again [FORCED] covid + patients into elderly homes for no logical reason killing thousands.

numbers are still similar despite the desperate narratives. you would think that would be celebrated for perserving peoples rights.

guess which one is being villafied daily in the media.  which one recieved praise, awards, and book deals and is continuing with the mandates regardless of all this data regardless. 

this is IGNORED.

finally, lab leak..conspiracy!? 2 years and the world of knowledge at your fingertips. this was exactly what i was talking about. still waiting on the animal this came from. 🙄

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Keep it going right up to 2024 baby!

7-2 (minimum) Conservative SCOTUS for a generation....

WHO says omicron won't be last Covid variant as global cases surge by 20% in a week

Dr. Bruce Aylward, a senior WHO official, warned high levels of transmission give the virus more opportunity to replicate and mutate, raising the risk that another variant will emerge.

New infections have increased by 20% globally over the past week with nearly 19 million total reported cases.

"This pandemic is nowhere near over," WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreysus said.

Van Kerkhove said now is not the time to relax public health measures, such as curtailing mask wearing and physical distancing.

She called on governments to strengthen those measures to bring the virus under better control and head off future waves of infection as new variants emerge.

"If we don't do this now, we will move on to the next crisis," Van Kerkhove said. "And we need to end the crisis that we are currently in and we can do that at the present time. So don't abandon the science. Don't abandon the strategies that are working, that are keeping us and our loved ones safe," she said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/18/who-says-omicron-wont-be-last-covid-variant-as-global-cases-surge-by-20percent-in-a-week.html

Won't be till the whole world is vaxxed (never)....

And LOLOLOLOL "keeping us safe."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by Big Blitz

On 1/17/2022 at 4:28 PM, Niagara Bill said:

May I suggest then that you move at least six feet north of the Canadian border?  We'd hate for any of our free American citizens to endanger you.  Maybe ten feet....yeah that'd be better. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

May I suggest then that you move at least six feet north of the Canadian border?  We'd hate for any of our free American citizens to endanger you.  Maybe ten feet....yeah that'd be better. 

Oh sure, this from a dude who spends most of his time on a board in the Pacific. What are you doing, social distancing from the seals. 😅

56 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Oh sure, this from a dude who spends most of his time on a board in the Pacific. What are you doing, social distancing from the seals. 😅

You have a very odd misconception / stereotype about Californians. I’d suggest you buy a map. It’s a really big place. But do your research a socially safe distance from the Niagara River. I don’t want you to be uncomfortable. 

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You have a very odd misconception / stereotype about Californians. I’d suggest you buy a map. It’s a really big place. But do your research a socially safe distance from the Niagara River. I don’t want you to be uncomfortable. 

You are so kind to think of my safety. The is no misconception here, your name is SoCal, not Napaman  or Redwood, or desertguy, Stockton lad, or Saint Andres (that may be a real fault).😁 or nocal. 

Look, with a name like SoCal it is obvious that folks would assume liberal surfer, driving a Woody or Lil deuce coupe. 

You might think of me in an igloo, maybe snowshoes in June, driving new snowmobile, with fur around the hood of my coat and 10 inch beard. Ok 1 of 5 true.

But frankly, surfer dude sounds like a good life, better than polar bear hunting.

Always loved the Beach boys, Jan and Dean, Mommas and Papas, Jackson Brown, Haight Ashbury Venice Beach, and Cucamonga sewing circle and timing association. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

10 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You are so kind to think of my safety. The is no misconception here, your name is SoCal, not Napaman  or Redwood, or desertguy, Stockton lad, or Saint Andres (that may be a real fault).😁 or nocal. 

Look, with a name like SoCal it is obvious that folks would assume liberal surfer, driving a Woody or Lil deuce coupe. 

You might think of me in an igloo, maybe snowshoes in June, driving new snowmobile, with fur around the hood of my coat and 10 inch beard. Ok 1 of 5 true.

But frankly, surfer dude sounds like a good life, better than polar bear hunting.

Always loved the Beach boys, Jan and Dean, Mommas and Papas, Jackson Brown, Haight Ashbury Venice Beach, and Cucamonga sewing circle and timing association. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

You do realize I grew up in WNY, right? And, while we in the lower 48 appreciate your international perspective in your country, I remain confused as to why you feel the need to comment on our political issues.  Virtually everything discussed on this forum is nothing more than internet chatter. 

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You do realize I grew up in WNY, right? And, while we in the lower 48 appreciate your international perspective in your country, I remain confused as to why you feel the need to comment on our political issues.  Virtually everything discussed on this forum is nothing more than internet chatter. 

So as a Bills season ticket holder I am not allowed to comment on Orchard Park and Ond Bills Drive.

I have historical interest, I worked for a US Corp fir 37 yrs, so politics interest me both sides of the 49th.

This is a GLOBAL forum, not that you would understand or have interest of anything outside your borders. Oh, gee, China is a favorite subject, and Putin, why would you have any interest.

So you grew up in WNY, I sure hope you refuse ranch. 

So, surfs up dude, I gotta o patch my igloo, extra cold tonight. 

By the way, internet chatter led by plants like Rhino got trump elected and almost a second time. So while you think chatter, I think not.

27 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

So as a Bills season ticket holder I am not allowed to comment on Orchard Park and Ond Bills Drive.

I have historical interest, I worked for a US Corp fir 37 yrs, so politics interest me both sides of the 49th.

This is a GLOBAL forum, not that you would understand or have interest of anything outside your borders. Oh, gee, China is a favorite subject, and Putin, why would you have any interest.

So you grew up in WNY, I sure hope you refuse ranch. 

So, surfs up dude, I gotta o patch my igloo, extra cold tonight. 

By the way, internet chatter led by plants like Rhino got trump elected and almost a second time. So while you think chatter, I think not.

Once again sticking your Canadian nose into our federal politics. I really don't understand why.  Isn't there anything going on in Canadian politics?  How did Trump's policies make anything worse for you as a Canadian? You're of course free to express an opinion, but yours seems very much so partisan. Carry on!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/17/2022 at 4:28 PM, Niagara Bill said:

I’ll ask again. I assume you will be wearing a mask the rest of your life right?  

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ll ask again. I assume you will be wearing a mask the rest of your life right?  

Hope not! By I will do what is necessary for me, my family and community. 

If it becomes apparent meds improves the situation I can make a judgement. 

Strange that many think wearing a mask in public is like a lemming, but many of the others think talk of freedom and not wearing a mask is like a leeming following Repub governors over a cliff without thinking.

So I assume you have stopped wearing a mask. 

8 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Once again sticking your Canadian nose into our federal politics. I really don't understand why.  Isn't there anything going on in Canadian politics?  How did Trump's policies make anything worse for you as a Canadian? You're of course free to express an opinion, but yours seems very much so partisan. Carry on!

they got real spotty freedom of speach going on up there. the guy just wants to talk without a slip up resulting in a fine or imprisonment. forget 6ft for covid their scared of getting within earshot of each other 😅

Edited by Buffarukus

16 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Hope not! By I will do what is necessary for me, my family and community. 

If it becomes apparent meds improves the situation I can make a judgement. 

Strange that many think wearing a mask in public is like a lemming, but many of the others think talk of freedom and not wearing a mask is like a leeming following Repub governors over a cliff without thinking.

So I assume you have stopped wearing a mask. 

You hope not?  So Covid freaks you out but influenza doesn’t?  

I have not stopped wearing a mask. I live in CA and I’m required.  Not because I’m a model citizen I just don’t want to deal with confrontation. But as soon as the mandate ends (2/15 I hope) it will come off 24/7.  

I'm assuming this has been brought up but I'm way behind here.  I've been busy enjoying life.  Anyway why is everyone so excited and pushing for these at home testing kits? It's only a result for that particular point in time.  So are we headed to daily testing of every American?  Wake up, brush your teeth, swab your nose??  WTF is the point of this?  

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok we have officially lost it. I had a guy come to our house to look at redoing our closets and said he required masks for the “safety of all”.  I was required to wear a mask in MY house?? 

I’m not sure if I’d go with “if we can save one life…” or “if we don’t all mask at home, the COVID wins” here.  

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm assuming this has been brought up but I'm way behind here.  I've been busy enjoying life.  Anyway why is everyone so excited and pushing for these at home testing kits? It's only a result for that particular point in time.  So are we headed to daily testing of every American?  Wake up, brush your teeth, swab your nose??  WTF is the point of this?  

Exactly! Testing asymptomatic people is totally pointless, since you can contract the virus ten minutes after taking the test. Does everyone check to see if the refrigerator light goes off after you close the door? 

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You hope not?  So Covid freaks you out but influenza doesn’t?  

I have not stopped wearing a mask. I live in CA and I’m required.  Not because I’m a model citizen I just don’t want to deal with confrontation. But as soon as the mandate ends (2/15 I hope) it will come off 24/7.  

No the flu does not FREAK me out...

Hope works out for you. I will decide when I stop, even if not required. That is my freedom to decide.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Exactly! Testing asymptomatic people is totally pointless, since you can contract the virus ten minutes after taking the test. Does everyone check to see if the refrigerator light goes off after you close the door? 

Testing Asymptomatic makes sense if you trying to stop transmission in a location. Example, long term care facility, certain hospital situations, new borns or critical staff in industry. Daily or regular testing is designed to allow people to work in close proximity without contamination. Example in a nuclear facility or military, or air traffic control. 

Makes no sense in surfing😆

24 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Testing Asymptomatic makes sense if you trying to stop transmission in a location. Example, long term care facility, certain hospital situations, new borns or critical staff in industry. Daily or regular testing is designed to allow people to work in close proximity without contamination. Example in a nuclear facility or military, or air traffic control. 

Oh brother! . The examples you cite are NOT why we have testing lines stretching around blocks. New born babies and nuclear power pant workers are NOT standing in those lines. And…I love how you say it ‘allows’ people to go to work? Who exactly is ‘allowing’ it? Sheeesh 

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh brother! . The examples you cite are NOT why we have testing lines stretching around blocks. New born babies and nuclear power pant workers are NOT standing in those lines. And…I love how you say it ‘allows’ people to go to work? Who exactly is ‘allowing’ it? Sheeesh 

And you never mentioned lines around the block, just that testing was pointless. 

When you have a contained environment, ie air traffic control, nuclear power engineers, where proximity is necessary then daily testing helps wipping out an entire shift. So allowing it is not laws or government rules, but survival to keep the power on in your SoCal residence.  

33 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

And you never mentioned lines around the block, just that testing was pointless. 

When you have a contained environment, ie air traffic control, nuclear power engineers, where proximity is necessary then daily testing helps wipping out an entire shift. So allowing it is not laws or government rules, but survival to keep the power on in your SoCal residence.  

Okie Dokie 

Next time I drive by a testing line I’ll be on the lookout for those nuclear power plant workers and babies. 😂😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

British Commentator Breaks Down Describing ‘Damage’ Of Masks In Schools: ‘They’ve Ruined Our Lives

Speaking on GBNews’ “Dewbs & Co.” Wednesday evening, commentator and independent journalist Sophie Corcoran, who was a student during the pandemic, spoke about the lifting of restrictions in schools, specifically mask mandates, and described the hardships imposed on students by the restrictions.

“Honestly, this comes as a brilliant bit of happiness for me,” Corcoran said. “I don’t actually think I can stop smiling while I’m talking. It’s about time.” Corcoran told the panel she was most excited about the rescinding of the face mask requirement in schools. She argued against the imposition and efficacy of masks in schools, pointing out that the types of masks they were instructed to wear, which were not surgical “medical-grade face masks,” “would make no difference to transmission.”

Corcoran went on to explain the problems of face masks within the classroom. “There were teachers that were sitting there that would, you know, be yelling at the poor Year Sevens about their face masks more than they would be teaching them. Those shy kids that would sit at the back of the class, that would never speak, it was a massive barrier to them, to impact their learning. They were already terrified, didn’t want to speak out, and now they’ve got another barrier to engage in their learning.”

“You’re in schools to learn,” she said. “And the damage that they have done to my generation has been unbelievable … the damage they’ve done to the rest of our lives, to our education.”

Asked to elaborate on what she meant, Corcoran recounted how in August of last year, she “literally watched [her] future crumble right in front of my eyes” because COVID forced her final exams twice. It was at this point that she began to break down.

“They literally ruined our lives,” she said, holding back tears. “And nobody spoke about it at all. And the commentators, they had [teachers’] union reps come on and say ‘this is what the schools should have put in place,’ and they didn’t care about what this did to us [students].”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/british-commentator-breaks-down-describing-damage-of-masks-in-schools-theyve-ruined-our-lives

12 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

No the flu does not FREAK me out...

Hope works out for you. I will decide when I stop, even if not required. That is my freedom to decide.

Why does the flu not freak you out?   If Covid does the flu should too.  I remember my mother a few years ago pre-Covid telling me flu season scared her. She was a nurse.  You do realize the hospitals are overwhelmed by the flu almost every year right?  You do realize several hundred thousand people die every year from the flu right?  Come on man.  Don’t you care about your fellow man?  🙄

12 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

You've been brainwashed.  So Homer Simpson shows up at his job "woohoo donuts!!  Oh and my test just now came back negative!!"   So the only way this prevents Mr Burns from contracting it from Homer is if he (and every other employee) either a) never leaves the facility or b) never comes in contact with Covid at any time after that.  Dude......seriously?? 

Are hamsters at higher risk of COVID-19 and should they be routinely tested in Singapore?

The Animal & Veterinary Service says it is monitoring the situation in Hong Kong closely after the city ordered a hamster cull over COVID-19 fears.

SINGAPORE: After Hong Kong's decision to cull hamsters over fears that they could spread COVID-19, Singapore's Animal & Veterinary Service (AVS) told CNA that it is monitoring the development "closely", but that it is not necessary at the moment to conduct routine testing of pets for the coronavirus.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/hamster-cull-covid-19-risk-hong-kong-abandon-fears-singapore-avs-2447261

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You've been brainwashed.  So Homer Simpson shows up at his job "woohoo donuts!!  Oh and my test just now came back negative!!"   So the only way this prevents Mr Burns from contracting it from Homer is if he (and every other employee) either a) never leaves the facility or b) never comes in contact with Covid at any time after that.  Dude......seriously?? 

Did you just fall off a stump. I said a room like air traffic controllers, engineers at nuclear station etc, where interaction and safety are necessary to protect each other and the public. A closed environment.  A donut shop has many people in it if it makes good donuts. Daily rapid testing makes no sense. It is not designed to protect you, it is designed to protect others from you...duh so says Homer. Or maybe Homer never heard of rapid testing. Very common in concerned areas of the world.

Kramer would go back on strike over this.

37 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why does the flu not freak you out?   If Covid does the flu should too.  I remember my mother a few years ago pre-Covid telling me flu season scared her. She was a nurse.  You do realize the hospitals are overwhelmed by the flu almost every year right?  You do realize several hundred thousand people die every year from the flu right?  Come on man.  Don’t you care about your fellow man?  🙄

Momma was wrong and the flu is not nearly as severe or transmissable.

Oh by the way, people often take flu Vax annually. Without all the anti backlash crapola. You do realize that there are 850,000 dead in your country...right.

Stay safe Chef. 

33 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Did you just fall off a stump. I said a room like air traffic controllers, engineers at nuclear station etc, where interaction and safety are necessary to protect each other and the public. A closed environment.  A donut shop has many people in it if it makes good donuts. Daily rapid testing makes no sense. It is not designed to protect you, it is designed to protect others from you...duh so says Homer. Or maybe Homer never heard of rapid testing. Very common in concerned areas of the world.

Kramer would go back on strike over this.

What is the world are you talking about??  Did you just throw a bunch of words in the air and they landed on a piece of paper and you typed how they landed?  You're talking about testing these people every day to protect them and the public but you say daily rapid testing makes no sense???  You want to protect others from me?  Hmmmm "leper colonies" making a comeback?  

41 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Momma was wrong and the flu is not nearly as severe or transmissable.

Oh by the way, people often take flu Vax annually. Without all the anti backlash crapola. You do realize that there are 850,000 dead in your country...right.

Stay safe Chef. 

Do elderly people die in large numbers every year due to influenza?  My mother's fears were well founded.  You do realize it's number 9 in the top ten killers in the US?

People get and die from influenza every year without hysterical people such as yourself mandating masks.  And because people die every year from influenza and a majority of them are elderly as I've mentioned before if you don't wear a mask around elderly people and children every flu season you're either hysterical now or a hypocrite then.  You know.....protecting others from YOU! 

Stay safe??  So should I stay off the freeway?  Stay away from fatty foods?  Watch my sugar intake?  It's a dangerous world out there Bill........BOO!!! 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

What is ‘stealth Omicron’? The rise of the subvariant is alarming some scientists who say it needs its own Greek letter

The Omicron subvariant BA.2, nicknamed the ‘stealth Omicron,’ appears to be outpacing other substrains of Omicron in some regions of the world, raising fears that the even more transmissible version of Omicron could spark larger COVID-19 waves globally.

https://fortune.com/2022/01/21/what-is-stealth-omicron-new-covid-variant-substrain-denmark/

Cracking Up Lol GIF

39 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What is the world are you talking about??  Did you just throw a bunch of words in the air and they landed on a piece of paper and you typed how they landed?  You're talking about testing these people every day to protect them and the public but you say daily rapid testing makes no sense???  You want to protect others from me?  Hmmmm "leper colonies" making a comeback?  

Do elderly people die in large numbers every year due to influenza?  My mother's fears were well founded.  You do realize it's number 9 in the top ten killers in the US?

People get and die from influenza every year without hysterical people such as yourself mandating masks.  And because people die every year from influenza and a majority of them are elderly as I've mentioned before if you don't wear a mask around elderly people and children every flu season you're either hysterical now or a hypocrite then.  You know.....protecting others from YOU! 

Stay safe??  So should I stay off the freeway?  Stay away from fatty foods?  Watch my sugar intake?  It's a dangerous world out there Bill........BOO!!! 

Ok, so you all is tough mf. I only want you around long enough to see Bills win Superbowl this year. 

So I will amend, stay safe until Feb 20, 22, That gives you all time to celebrate.