Covid Protocols 2022

California Democrats introduce bill requiring Mandatory Vaccination for every employee…

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California would mandate that all businesses require their employees and independent contractors to receive the COVID vaccine under legislation announced Friday by Democrat state lawmakers that was immediately criticized by Republicans as government overreach.

New employees would have to get at least one dose by the time they start work and the second dose within 45 days of being on the job. Assemblywoman Buffy Wicks introduced her bill months after delaying an original proposal last fall. The previous version would have allowed workers to submit to weekly testing as an alternative to getting vaccinated, but that is not an option in her new proposal.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/california-bill-require-vaccines-employees-82835888

Animated GIF

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s so “cringe” that people still believe the LIE, that someone else getting the vaccine is going to protect YOU...so sad how brainwashed people continue to be, even after the experts tell them that their views are false...

Mass Formation Psychosis...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 2/11/2022 at 1:11 PM, B-Man said:

It’s Time To Ask: Did Any Of The COVID Mandates, Closures, Lockdowns Do Anything?

Issues & Insights, by The Editorial Board

https://issuesinsights.com/2022/02/11/its-time-to-ask-were-any-of-the-covid-mandates-closures-lockdowns-worth-it/

Yeah, it did what it was supposed to do, cripple our economy in a election year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

But we need them passports!!!

Previous COVID-19 infection, but not vaccination, improves antibodies

In a new study from Sheba Medical Center, researchers found that although over time the number of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies falls in both previously infected and vaccinated patients, the performance of antibodies improves only after previous infection (and not vaccination).

This difference could explain why previously infected patients are better protected against a new infection than those who have only been vaccinated.

The team also found that, contrary to expectations, previously infected patients with obesity had a higher and more sustained immune response than overweight and normal weight range patients.

https://knowridge.com/2022/02/previous-covid-19-infection-but-not-vaccination-improves-antibodies/

The science is settled!

Edited by Big Blitz

Oh?

Here’s What the Pandemic Has in Store for the World Next

As a virus-weary world limps through the third year of the outbreak, experts are sending out a warning signal: Don’t expect omicron to be the last variant we have to contend with — and don’t let your guard down yet

Many people are starting to assume they’ve had their run-in with Covid-19 and that the pandemic is tailing off. 

That’s not necessarily the case. 

The crisis isn’t over until it’s over everywhere...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2022-02-13/when-will-covid-end-what-new-covid-variants-post-pandemic-life-mean-for-2022

Cracking Up Lol GIF

On 2/11/2022 at 12:54 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am actually curious if anyone feels the lockdowns and mandates were successful? The numbers across the board show that Florida did well relative to the number of people 70+ in our state while NY and NJ did terrible. There is little evidence that the damage done to our economy saved more lives than it cost in suicides, murders and drug overdoses, in fact the John's Hopkins estimate makes the case that it cost lives more than it saved. Finally the US number of deaths is more than India who has 6 times the number of people and did not lockdown. How has it been successful?

No, it was a Global Psy Op and we LOST

• Like (+1) 2

YOU DON’T NEED A WEATHER MAN TO KNOW WHICH WAY THE WIND BLOWS: 

Democratic Governor Calls for ‘Civility and Respect’ on Mask Wearing. 

“The governor did not say why there shouldn’t have been ‘civility and respect’ directed at those who chose not to wear masks previously.

Guess it sort of slipped his mind.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/02/13/democratic-governor-calls-for-civility-and-respect-on-mask-wearing-n1558880

The exodus from deep blue Covidstans isn't just about masks.  

The red pilled have figured out that there is no coexistence with these people.  They aren't American.  They are not heirs to Western Civilization.  They're it's enemy.  

Decades of teaching and blaming America for all the world's problems - who knew this would end with a generation of secular woke fascist lunatics that actually hate this racist place

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Tomorrow, February 15th, marks the day here in California that science follows the calendar.  Indoor mask mandates were put in place December 15th and were to remain in place for 30 days. That order was extended until February 15th because…well I guess because daddy said so!  So February 15th is the day that the science changes.  Seven hours from the time I submit this post the science will change.  Follow the science we’ve been told.  No…follow the calendar. Oh and sorry for those of you in LA county. Your calendar following science runs until April 1st.   Calendar based science is a fool’s (day) errand. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Wow.  Just wow 

Surgeon General says daughter has COVID-19, wonders 'could I have done more'

"Staring at my daughter's positive test, I asked myself the same questions many parents have asked: Will my child be ok? Could I have done more to protect her? Was this my fault? In these moments, it doesn't matter if you're a doctor or Surgeon General. We are parents first," he wrote.  (No he didn't)

"Parenting during the pandemic has been one of the hardest jobs I could have imagined. (He didn't add "We have made it worse") I have immense respect for the millions of parents who are grappling with the daily, exhausting decision-making that goes into protecting our kids' health and their education."

He also said he wished vaccines were available for children that age, but understands the delay.

"I wish a vaccine was available for my child and for all kids <5. It would protect kids and help parents. Unfortunately more data is still needed from clinical trials for the FDA to make a full assessment," he wrote.

"While our child will likely be ok given she's young and otherwise healthy, I know parents with higher risk kids may worry more. Few things are worse than worrying about your child's health. The more we all get vaccinated and take precautions, the more we can protect all our kids," wrote Murthy.  

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2022/02/15/surgeon-general-daughter-gets-COVID-19/8651644947221/

The Surgeon General should be given a "content warning."

"The more we get vaccinated.....the more we protect our kids."

Animated GIF

CDC wants to give people a break from wearing masks as pandemic improves, director says

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is reviewing its mask guidance, shifting its focus to Covid hospitalizations as a key measure of the severity of the outbreak and future guide for determining whether health safety protocols need to be tightened, according to the agency's director, Dr. Rochelle Walensky.

"We must consider hospital capacity as an additional important barometer," Walensky told the public during a White House Covid update Wednesday. "We want to give people a break from things like mask-wearing when these metrics are better, and then have the ability to reach for them again should things worsen," she said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/16/cdc-wants-to-give-people-a-break-from-wearing-masks-as-pandemic-improves-director-says.html

"Give people a break."

Animated GIF

Edited by Big Blitz

"Have the ability to reach for them again" 

=

"In October, right before the midterms, when flu cases spike, we will blame the GOP, because you morons believe everything we tell you."

"As we have fewer cases, people will become more comfortable with taking off their mask, but we will certainly want people to have the flexibility to wear one if they so choose," Walensky said. 

Metric = "when you are comfortable with case numbers" 

Your feelings.   

Animated GIF

Edited by Big Blitz

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

CDC wants to give people a break from wearing masks as pandemic improves, director says

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is reviewing its mask guidance, shifting its focus to Covid hospitalizations as a key measure of the severity of the outbreak and future guide for determining whether health safety protocols need to be tightened, according to the agency's director, Dr. Rochelle Walensky.

The choice of the word "BREAK" automatically infers that we will need to wear them again in the future.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

The choice of the word "BREAK" automatically infers that we will need to wear them again in the future.

Yep...

So we need to pass laws to try and prevent Dems from going full totalitarian.     

We did this in 1787 but apparently it isn't enough.  

The exodus from blue states is going to be akin to the great migrations of the late 1800s.   The exodus from the Democrat party is going to be catastrophic for them.  This is their WMD only 100000x worse.   

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The exodus from blue states is going to be akin to the great migrations of the late 1800s.   The exodus from the Democrat party is going to be catastrophic for them.  This is their WMD only 100000x worse.   

Two California School Districts Defy State 'Requirement,' Make Masks Optional for Students

elk-grove-mask-mandate-450x257.jpg

The state’s indoor mask mandate expired February 15 – except in schools. According to Dr. Mark Ghaly, California’s HHS Secretary, the state agencies need at least two weeks to “prepare” for the change. (You're full of sh*t)

On February 14, responding to parent outrage after the Super Bowl was held in Los Angeles in front of 70,000 fans defying the state and local mask mandates, he said:

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2022/02/16/two-california-school-districts-defy-state-requirement-make-masks-optional-for-students-n523139

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/14/2022 at 10:51 PM, Big Blitz said:

The science from the CDC and NIH supports the premise that celebrities and political officials along with the wealthy, powerful, and elite have "natural" immunity from COVID.  "Regular" people do not.  Regular people need to be triple vaxed, wear a mask, social distance, and remain in seclusion as they can catch COVID very easily and most of them will end up in the hospital and die. 

It's not clear if this is because of some supernatural genetic trait or natural selection or just because they think they're better than everyone else but anyone questioning the omnipotence of celebrities will be censored and their questions and concerns will be regarded as disinformation.  So just do as you're told and don't make trouble.  

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The science from the CDC and NIH supports the premise that celebrities and political officials along with the wealthy, powerful, and elite have "natural" immunity from COVID.  "Regular" people do not.  Regular people need to be triple vaxed, wear a mask, social distance, and remain in seclusion as they can catch COVID very easily and most of them will end up in the hospital and die. 

It's not clear if this is because of some supernatural genetic trait or natural selection or just because they think they're better than everyone else but anyone questioning the omnipotence of celebrities will be censored and their questions and concerns will be regarded as disinformation.  So just do as you're told and don't make trouble.  

Define wealthy.  Asking for a friend.  😁

28 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I’ll answer your question: Yes, I’m better than you. (Kidding) 😉

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Cost of living being relative to local conditions I'd say "wealthy" is pulling in $750K annually and having assets of over $10M.  Sadly, I don't meet the criteria. 

Income and assets make up wealth but there is so much more to it.  It’s a state of mind and a level of comfort and health. 

The utterly hilarious irony here is that the vaccines basically work for about 4 months.

So with the booster rates where they are at right now, there are LEGIONS of pompously-acting, self-righteous Americans trumping around criticizing people who are "unvaxxed" when THEY THEMSELVES are no longer vaccinated since the affect has worn off.  

Since it is probable that 100% of the country (well probably 98% excluding the crazies who wear masks in their own cars) have been exposed to the virus and have some level of immunity, there really is no major issue here anymore.  Our fully vaccinated rate is now pretty low given the vaccines wear off over time

But Lefties/Dems/Losers gonna loser-ate

• Thank you (+1) 1

For anyone who is still pushing the mandate I ask a serious question- why is the government not mandating weight loss or more exercise? A fully vaccinated and boosted person who is 100 lbs overweight is more likely to die than an unvaccinated person who is proper weight therefore if our goal is to force health on people what is the reason for stopping?

• Thank you (+1) 1