Bears looking at replacement for Nagy. Daboll at top of their list...

Big Turk

I am ok with Daboll leaving. The base is set for this offense with Allen. It’s not like a new guy is just installing a completely new system they would just add on to what Allen knows and likes to run. Daboll has his days but sometimes he’s a really bad play caller. I think he’d be a great fit for Chicago 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Great guy.  I hope it works out for him.  And that he takes a Bills Super Bowl ring with him in mid-February. 

I’m just gonna say it. I don’t want Daboll leaving. 

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So much changes between these early rumors and the end of the season, that I'm "yawn" at this stuff

Plus, if the season goes as we hope & expect, no one can talk to him til mid February 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

Just now, delirious said:

I would imagine Daboll would like someone who is familiar with his system and concepts vs starting all over again with another raw prospect.............................

Probably close to a zero percent chance Trubisky ends up back in Chicago.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m just gonna say it. I don’t want Daboll leaving. 

Plus, if the season goes as we hope & expect, no one can talk to him til mid February 

I believe the league changed the rules and clubs can now virtually interview guys the last 2 weeks of the regular season.

Lemme look

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-teams-can-now-interview-head-coaching-candidates-during-last-two-weeks-of-se

Another notable change revealed in Tuesday's memo is that, beginning in the upcoming hiring cycle, teams are allowed to interview a candidate for a head coach position during the final two weeks of the regular season with the consent of the employer club. The interview can be virtual, and once the employing team gives consent, the candidate will be able to interview for any open head coach role.

Of course, depending upon the situation with regard to seeding the Bills could refuse permission I guess

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.